[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. This little cunt just appeared on a tv show in the UK called The Secret Millionaire, just thought id post this because i find it funny how this twat has the cheek to brag about how much money he makes but stings his mates for 25k(Sam Trickett).

Link

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/t...re/4od#3367855
    Add matdoyle07 to Rail
  2. He's made 6mill and as this big portfolio and he cant even pay back is mate 25k, thats scummy http://youtu.be/X6fbGSrdBOM lmao at this
    Edited By: alun Jun 26th, 2012 at 02:59 PM
    Add alun to Rail
  3. haha yer i seen that before the guy is a complete drama queen
    Thread StarterAdd matdoyle07 to Rail
  4. cant watch this shit if youre outside the UK

Add RhoNin to Rail
  5. http://youtu.be/yxRQDwGjjew,this works,,cant stand this guy,drama queen imo.
    this link doesnt work but you can watch the whole thing on youtube rhonin.
    Edited By: FITZER1 Jun 26th, 2012 at 05:00 PM
    Add FITZER1 to Rail
  6. Im not defending the guy cos i dont like him much either, always found him very arrogant and he is easily the mark at any high stakes table he plays at. However what he does in this vid, albeit if it was a soul searching experience selfishly to justify some of his own personal problems, he has still just opened up new opportunities for these charities, which is commendable in itself. And a damn sight more than any of us posters here has ever done for a charity by a long stretch.

When he mentions that he is going to Gamblers Anon, does this mean that he is quitting poker altogether? He doesnt mention sports betting or generally degening it up, so i assume he is basically advocating poker as gambling, which is fkn rich coming from someone who was sponsored by full tilt.

Can someone explain the Sam Tricket episode ive never heard of it b4.

And OP fkn nice find.

Add jessecuster to Rail
  7. I thought it was fairly clear, he was looking to walk away from gambling but would never walk away from poker. He seems pretty annoyed with his cash though so i'll happily take 6mil of him I'll find some cracking charities to donate it too
    Add MikeClarke to Rail
    Originally Posted by jessecuster View Post

Im not defending the guy cos i dont like him much either, always found him very arrogant and he is easily the mark at any high stakes table he plays at. However what he does in this vid, albeit if it was a soul searching experience selfishly to justify some of his own personal problems, he has still just opened up new opportunities for these charities, which is commendable in itself. And a damn sight more than any of us posters here has ever done for a charity by a long stretch.

When he mentions that he is going to Gamblers Anon, does this mean that he is quitting poker altogether? He doesnt mention sports betting or generally degening it up, so i assume he is basically advocating poker as gambling, which is fkn rich coming from someone who was sponsored by full tilt.

And OP fkn nice find.

Obv he can do more for charity financially than most of us, but some of us actually go out and raise money for charity the hard way, charities which are near and dear to us so for you to say he does more for charity than any of us by a long stretch, when you dont even know us is just plain wrong.
    Add alun to Rail
    Originally Posted by alun View Post

but some of us actually go out and raise money for charity the hard way.

Doesn't really matter now does it?
    Add smithgraham to Rail

And OP fkn nice find.

Sam Trickett borrowed him 25k in vienna numerous pro's backed Sam's allegations on twiiter, there was then back and fourth tweets between sam and andrew also other pros including daniel jungleman cates also tweeted about the issue somehting along the lines of "wtf is wrong with you Andrew" one day layer feldman deleted all his tweets.

Sam Trickett‏@Samtrickett1
    not going 2 go in 2 detail but please nobody trust @Andrewfeldman1 ,the guy is a very deluded untrustworthy person.i found out the hard way

chris sly‏@chrissly10
    @Andrewfeldman1 @Samtrickett1 Are u being serious, I personally witnessed Sam lending you are very large amount of Euros.Now ur getting ...
    Retweeted by Sam Trickett

chris sly‏@chrissly10out of poker so ur not paying him....disgrace

chris sly‏@chrissly10
    Think its disgusting what @Andrewfeldman1 has done to @Samtrickett1, Karma will defiantly get you............

Daniel Cates‏@junglemandan
    @Andrewfeldman1 what is wrong with you...
    Retweeted by Sam Trickett

just a few of the tweets about the situation.
    Thread StarterAdd matdoyle07 to Rail
    Originally Posted by smithgraham View Post

Doesn't really matter now does it?

Of course it doesnt matter what way he's raised the funds but it just riles a bit when someone comes on here and says andrew feldman does more for charity than any of us when obv thats true in a sense cos he as more cash, but some of us do the charity and do it not for recognition or to let the world know on tv but for the proper reasons, and when i hear stories of feldman scamming trickett i then begin to doubt his intentions.
    Edited By: alun Jun 26th, 2012 at 07:51 PM
    Add alun to Rail
  12. MBN to donate stolen cash to charity and have people look up to you. Sigh.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

MBN to donate stolen cash to charity and have people look up to you. Sigh.

lol couldnt agree more wacky
    Add smokerock247 to Rail
  14. Simmer fuckin down Alun, clearly you do work for charity and shit, so in that regard i commend ur actions for whatever charity you do, really well done. But im pretty sure its not to the tune of 150k so in that regard AF has given more to a charity than any one of us ever would and will, so he shouldnt be ostrasised for that but for being a total cock that he is.

Add jessecuster to Rail
  15. Jessecuster thats a bit messed up.

How can you possibly say its more than anyone else, monetary maybe (or maybe not) but time wise definitely not. Also for the record i've been heavily involved (years back) with charities and events that have raised far more than 150k for charity.

Also im sure if anyone on this site wins the wsop me then they'll donate more than 150k to charity so "ever will" is a loose
    Add MikeClarke to Rail
  16. yeah fuk it, keep giving dude, good work on the charity front, i didnt intend on starting a who gives the most argument lol

Add jessecuster to Rail
  17. In that video you could see by his emotions that doing this cause meant alot to him, so this scamming incident baffles me a bit.
    Add alun to Rail

Simmer fuckin down Alun, clearly you do work for charity and shit, so in that regard i commend ur actions for whatever charity you do, really well done. But im pretty sure its not to the tune of 150k so in that regard AF has given more to a charity than any one of us ever would and will, so he shouldnt be ostrasised for that but for being a total cock that he is.

Sorry man didnt mean to be a knob, overeacted a bit back there.
    Add alun to Rail
  19. He cooks garlic thinking its onion.
    wee came out.
    Add ulric1551 to Rail
    Originally Posted by FITZER1 View Post

http://youtu.be/yxRQDwGjjew,this works,,cant stand this guy,drama queen imo.
    this link doesnt work but you can watch the whole thing on youtube rhonin.

the link works if you correct the last part, but its still not available outside the UK

Add RhoNin to Rail
  21. Prob not missing much anyway
    Add BenFaz to Rail
  22. Clifnotes.

he gets involved with 3 charities, a homeless group doing a newspaper (ex homeless guy writes it) it barely covers the costs of printing. he also teaches creative writing to the (ex)homeless people writing about there experiences which get included in the paper. He gives him like $10k (cnt remember the figures).

theres a community for kids in the area to get them of the street and teach them about equality and things like that. He gave them $25k i think.

then theres a guy who raises money for childrens cancer wards (his kid had cancer) and he gives him 100k to plan ahead for these kids as he usually takes gifts to the childs cancer ward) and he gives him an extra 5k for a holiday with his son.

he is very emotional throughout especially when with the cancer one. the others he seems a bit like an idiot with imho. especially when he thinks people are scared to be on the street cos of a police helicopter - wtf?

he did something very nice for the charities he got involved with but showed he had a very sheltered life throughout it. It was especially nice he gave the guy the extra 5k for a holiday with his son but since when did a holiday cost £5k for 2people? I could take my 3 kids to orlando for a week for the same price and drag my wife along. Out of touch a little.
    Add MikeClarke to Rail

Simmer fuckin down Alun, clearly you do work for charity and shit, so in that regard i commend ur actions for whatever charity you do, really well done. But im pretty sure its not to the tune of 150k so in that regard AF has given more to a charity than any one of us ever would and will, so he shouldnt be ostrasised for that but for being a total cock that he is.

tons of hedgefund billionaires all gave money to charity too, and they were all scammers/ponzi artists... so for you to give someone credit who can throw around stolen money is naive, ignorant and idiotic.

a hard earned 5K donation is much more appreciated and honored than stolen 25K that in the end may be hurting alot more people since its stolen money
    Add ShyGuy03533 to Rail
  24. scum looking to give mom something to be proud of.
    Add Wesss to Rail
  25. shwartz sums him up pretty well here.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lvC_AkKMXQ
    Add rtinnion to Rail
    Originally Posted by alun View Post

He's made 6mill and as this big portfolio and he cant even pay back is mate 25k, thats scummy http://youtu.be/X6fbGSrdBOM lmao at this

he wanted the Q and he got it... that guy is such a joke.
    Add RedIceRap to Rail