[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. A 'Gifter' isn't a gambler. A Grifter is a swindler and a thief. You are mixing your metaphors. Are you a thief ?
  2. What did you make most of your money on?

What is your game of choice?

What game did you spend most your time on and win?

What game did you spend most your time on and were losing? and how long did it take you to find out it you werent' going anywhere with it?

How long did u spend on the game you made most your money on?

How long did it take you to get good enough to win?

How did you figure out how to be a consistant winner?

What was your breakthrough moment?

How many boners have you had in your lifetime vs how many times you have nutted?

Have you nutted more times with a girl or with yourself?

3. Why are people still asking this tool questions. He doesn't even give a straight answer and there not even funny
    Originally Posted by 13inches View Post

A 'Grifter' isn't a gambler. A Grifter is a swindler and a thief. You are mixing your metaphors. Are you a thief ?

this was the first thing i thought, too. see The Sting. or Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. or that movie about grifters, what was it called... oh yeah, The Grifters.

in Rounders, Mike is (or should be) a professional gambler, Worm is a grifter.

Noun1.grifter - a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

that all said, this thread is more entertaining than most 'well's
    Edited By: Reech Aug 9th, 2011 at 05:40 PM
  5. Coke or Pepsi?

Do you prefer to "wake and bake" before breakfast so that the high is more intense and lasts longer, or would you rather get your shit done then relax while cheefing?

Who will win the World Series this year?

Not sure if this was already answered, but do you believe in life after love? after love? after love?

Say you're grinding 10-man sit-n-go's that pay out 3 places, you get down to the last 4 or 5 players and with blinds at 400/800 you have about a 3k stack. You have been shoving in position to pick up a few blinds the past few hands when all of the sudden you're in the SB and it folds around to you and you have a beast like AA or KK. Do you just shove this and hope for a call? Or would you rather limp, hoping to entice the BB to shove you? -- I've been shoving this, but against the right opponent in the BB, I don't believe it's awful to limp.

Would love to see some feedback from the most interesting grifter in the world
  6. So...how is it being a grifter?
  7. so grifter i assume thats u in the video on you tube and my question is why would a successful person like yourself pose with a naked manwhore and post it and if thats a chick [omg ugliest fkn chick ever] u lose with me that shiet was nasty lookn
  8. A Grifter Is a gambler. A gambler is a swindler and a thief. I am not mixing my metaphors...you are clouding your perceptions.

Originally Posted by bustindustin View Post

What did you make most of your money on? 5/10 HU Limit Prima 2000-2003

What is your game of choice? Government Contracting

What game did you spend most your time on and win? Heads Up NL Hold-Em

What game did you spend most your time on and were losing? and how long did it take you to find out it you werent' going anywhere with it? 6-Max PLO. I've played a ton...I'm down a ton. I'm still convinced I'll die a winner.

How long did u spend on the game you made most your money on? bout tree fitty.

How long did it take you to get good enough to win? Everybody is a winner...just need to play the right game.

How did you figure out how to be a consistant winner? I lost.

What was your breakthrough moment? Living in Vegas

How many boners have you had in your lifetime vs how many times you have nutted? At least 100:1. Tantric shit.

Have you nutted more times with a girl or with yourself? Define..."With a Girl" ...

In Line.

Originally Posted by NJDevils26 View Post

Why are people still asking this tool questions. He doesn't even give a straight answer and there not even funny

You named yourself after a shitty hockey team....'nuff said.

In Line.

Originally Posted by CodySpalding View Post

Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke. Carton a day.

Do you prefer to "wake and bake" before breakfast so that the high is more intense and lasts longer, or would you rather get your shit done then relax while cheefing? Both.

Who will win the World Series this year? Red Sox...durrr.

Not sure if this was already answered, but do you believe in life after love? after love? after love? I belive in Life after Death.

Say you're grinding 10-man sit-n-go's that pay out 3 places, you get down to the last 4 or 5 players and with blinds at 400/800 you have about a 3k stack. You have been shoving in position to pick up a few blinds the past few hands when all of the sudden you're in the SB and it folds around to you and you have a beast like AA or KK. Do you just shove this and hope for a call? Or would you rather limp, hoping to entice the BB to shove you? -- I've been shoving this, but against the right opponent in the BB, I don't believe it's awful to limp. That's retarded. To expand...sure...it could be better to limp....if you have a Shit Image.

Would love to see some feedback from the most interesting grifter in the world Praise is so weak. It makes me think very little of you.

Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood View Post

So...how is it being a grifter?

Bout Three Fifty.

Originally Posted by double_kyan View Post

so grifter i assume thats u in the video on you tube and my question is why would a successful person like yourself pose with a naked manwhore and post it and if thats a chick [omg ugliest fkn chick ever] u lose with me that shiet was nasty lookn

Ha. Vegas dude. This weird house party thing. Funny story actually. I hope that wasn't a chick...never really considered that haha. Not my date or anything...just thought it would be a funny Vegas picture. And that Video is some super secret society coded shit...you're not supposed to get it.
  9. I find you interesting. Grifting is an illness, not a choice. Its something you can't control, you live in the moment not the future and start over whenever you want. Its not about money, like most things it is about power. Few stick by you and the ones that do you stay away from because you don't want to hurt them over and over again.

The gamble in grifting is getting caught and having to start over again. I like your "no" answer to the question is there life after love. That is normally when a grifter has to re-create a new life.

Easy question - How many times have you changed your name?

Originally Posted by nutbreaker View Post

I find you interesting. Grifting is an illness, not a choice. Its something you can't control, you live in the moment not the future and start over whenever you want. Its not about money, like most things it is about power. Few stick by you and the ones that do you stay away from because you don't want to hurt them over and over again.

The gamble in grifting is getting caught and having to start over again. I like your "no" answer to the question is there life after love. That is normally when a grifter has to re-create a new life.

Easy question - How many times have you changed your name?

Whoa. You just spine tingled my ass.

Ummm...for a long time I stuck with one name. But in the past 2 years...dozens of times...I've lost track.

~ Gabe

PS. There are like a billion people who would disagree that it's an illness.....Hindu's call it enlightenment. American Style.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/grifter

People need to consider the first definition. The Grifter is the court jester of the gambling world. The Lucky Fool. A Grifter may be a thief and a liar...but it is not prerequisite.
  11. What are the odds on someone saying something relevant?
    Originally Posted by nicelybaked View Post

What are the odds on someone saying something relevant?

I can't help it if people are asking the wrong questions. How this tread got this far and nobody has asked "How does Ivy do it?" .. is beyond me.

~ Grifter
    Originally Posted by Reech View Post

this was the first thing i thought, too. see The Sting. or Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. or that movie about grifters, what was it called... oh yeah, The Grifters.

in Rounders, Mike is (or should be) a professional gambler, Worm is a grifter.

Noun1.grifter - a person who swindles you by means of deception or fraud

that all said, this thread is more entertaining than most 'well's

Mike is a wannabe Grifter with anxiety issues....worm is a scumbag thief. Teddy KGB is a Grifter.
    Originally Posted by The_Grifter View Post

PS. There are like a billion people who would disagree that it's an illness.....Hindu's call it enlightenment. American Style.

True of false; If there weren't a billion idiots in the world, could you be a grifter?

15. i know his type....if we were playn a game of liar's dice HU he would have his thumbs behind his cup flippn the dice too accommodate his perfect lies!!!!!!EVEN AGAINST A FRIEND but he prob has few long time friends and tons of constant new friends
    Edited By: double_kyan Aug 29th, 2011 at 08:55 PM

True of false; If there weren't a billion idiots in the world, could you be a grifter?

Honey...if there were no idiots there would be NO gambling industry.

I don't scam, lie or steal....I just know how to separate a fool from his (or preferably her) money.

i know his type....if we were playn a game of liar's dice HU he would have his thumbs behind his cup flippn the dice too accommodate his perfect lies!!!!!!EVEN AGAINST A FRIEND but he prob has few long time friends and tons of constant new friends

I don't know what that means. I actually have a few long time friends and no new ones. I've made one solid friend in the last 5 years ... everyone else betrayed my honesty and trust.

Being a Grifter is about living by your own set of laws...it is a race of men that exist outside the boundaries of society. We know more ... we laugh more ... we wander.

http://www.wesjones.com/serv1.htm

Honey...if there were no idiots there would be NO gambling industry

Cute a pet name.... and true story but you missed my point.

I don't scam, lie or steal....I just know how to separate a fool from his (or preferably her) money.

Why do u keep adding that you don't scam, lie or steal on your answers to my questions? I never once said that you did. I do however think its about gaining power, like I said before I find the way you write interesting.
    Edited By: nutbreaker Aug 30th, 2011 at 04:26 AM

Cute a pet name.... and true story but you missed my point.

Why do u keep adding that you don't scam, lie or steal on your answers to my questions? I never once said that you did. I do however think its about gaining power, like I said before I find the way you write interesting.

I often miss the point.

It's more in reference to previous assumptions by others in this thread...Grifters are heavily misunderstood and I think you stated it in a way I hadn't considered but find very interesting and pretty close to the truth of the profession for me.

Aren't we all trying to gain power? My personal growth is the process of devaluing external power and maximizing internal power. The con for me is the confidence game. Physical strength, mental strength and spiritual continuity are the tools of my game. Others....are rather incidental, thusfar. Money is easy....but I want to shape the (my) world.

~ Gabriel

Just as an afterthought....praise is like kryptonite for this Grifter....it sickens me on some level. Criticism is my joie de vivre.

I'm also pretty sure that I fit the exact description of a High Functioning Autistic with a predominately advanced and generally tortured childhood experienced.

P.S. A Grifter does not victimize....he makes you part of the Gamble that dictates his life. He wins, you win...he loses........you lose.
  19. yah, we get it .You find vulnerable women with money ,sounds like you dabble with a man here and there too.Whatever works right,Gramps round the corner has scrilla but needs his thighs rubbed here and there.

yah, we get it .You find vulnerable women with money ,sounds like you dabble with a man here and there too.Whatever works right,Gramps round the corner has scrilla but needs his thighs rubbed here and there.

Atlantic City....Vegas....California or Monaco....if you see my face I recommend you don't introduce yourself.
  21. Dude, dont get mad. Double kyan said some funny shit. Maybe laughing is in order for that. Not that I think thats real or he is serious, but it is funny. But yeah you definately have an interesting thread going here.

Atlantic City....Vegas....California or Monaco....if you see my face I recommend you don't introduce yourself.

e-thuggin

g-pac
  23. i will introduce myself if i remember that mug .......Callin me the N -word was proof that you're a follower of others .......no respect for beliefs of this thread i give it a rating of15% accuracy 60% bullshit and 25% premeditated fantasies of hopefulness
    Originally Posted by bscott View Post

Dude, dont get mad. Double kyan said some funny shit. Maybe laughing is in order for that. Not that I think thats real or he is serious, but it is funny. But yeah you definately have an interesting thread going here.

I'm not mad...but I do have a "Wild Bill" mentality when it comes to dealing with C**nts in the gambling world.
  25. Coonts? Cornts? Counts? I'm lost..
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

Coonts? Cornts? Counts? I'm lost..

Yes. Counts.
  27. Count is a title of nobility. I would think you would love dealing with men of such means and wealth in the gambling world. Guess it shows how little I know about grifting!
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

Count is a title of nobility. I would think you would love dealing with men of such means and wealth in the gambling world. Guess it shows how little I know about grifting!

I accept it to play Cards. But in-breeding has its negatives.
  29. I thought being a grifter wasnt supposed to be a cool thing?

Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 3 4 5