[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I believe this is all you need ,thoughts on zackattack13 spewing his stack?? anyone??

Thread StarterAdd allani12 to Rail
  2. Asking if you should fold AQs with 17bbs to a LP raise from a big stack, calling out random_chu for being a bot, calling out one of the best and most profitable HSMTTers on a public forum for one random hand you can't seem to get straight....damn OP you've been on fire lately.

Add Counting Bodies to Rail
  3. baffles me people who dont know how to copy and paste in 2012 have the BR to play 55r's

Add IBGrindin to Rail
    Originally Posted by allani12 View Post

I believe this is all you need ,thoughts on zackattack13 spewing his stack?? anyone??

No Its not. The format is terrible and its not a proper HH from your hard drive. You typed that out and its missing a lot of info to critique anyones play

Also as you mentioned the Villains stars name is Zackattack13. OPR shows $2.5 million in cashes for around $700k profit on stars alone.

THAT IS WHY SOMEONE ELSE SAID HES BETTER THAN YOU. HES BETTER THAN MOST OF US

Zack finished in 285/858 in that one

OP finished 49th

Here you go OP, just PM him and ask him why he did it

http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/zackattak13/
    Edited By: C_Bomb Feb 14th, 2012 at 04:03 AM
    Add C_Bomb to Rail
  5. Is this guy zackattack13 your hero? the guy played the hand like a clown and you defend it! Open your eyes kid and see the light.

6. either this is a poorly executed troll or you're just derping all over the place

given past history, going with the former

gl in life op
    Add donkthorne04 to Rail
  7. I dont care about numbers son i care about this specific hand that this so called pro zackattack 13 misplayed not being able to fold tp mediocre kicker! btw what info is it missing?

8. if only zack had chat

bet you woulda got a "BIG FAT JERKOFF"
    Add random.chu to Rail
  9. Random chu is a bot?? Aqs i fold that to a late shove duh.Btw hh is there and your hero ZACKATTACK13 went limp in this hand!!

10. doubt op is real
    Add peanut172 to Rail

Random chu is a bot?? Aqs i fold that to a late shove duh.Btw hh is there and your hero ZACKATTACK13 went limp in this hand!!

You're spewing more fail in this thread than zack "spewed" in that hand. I've come to understand that much.

Add RyJS to Rail
  12. random chu why dont u agree bot .Your hero or kolo buddy zack played the hand dreadfull and ur feeding into his donkness!!

I dont care about numbers son i care about this specific hand that this so called pro zackattack 13 misplayed not being able to fold tp mediocre kicker! btw what info is it missing?

Missing Info includes:
    Starting stack sizes of the other players at the same table
    Your position on the table starting the hand

Not included in the hand history but very important are how active you have been, history at this table vs Villain, has OP or Villain shown down any light calls or big bluffs that got picked off?, what is your perceived range form teh Villains perspective, what do you think Villains range should be based on stack sizes + position + no of runner left (285 approx not 150 like you said)

Aqs i fold that to a late shove duh.Btw hh is there and your hero ZACKATTACK13 went limp in this hand!!

I could be REALLY wrong here but:
    If you are folding AQs either in your spot or in Zacks spot, that is a massive leak and you should probably quit now based on how you say the hand went and that terrible HH you gave.

And stop calling that atrocity a Hand History

Kolo= Beautiful derrier or Nice Bum right?

So what if Chu like Zacks ass
    Add C_Bomb to Rail
  14. Read the hh, 4 folds i raise ,2more folds zack calls in cutoff ,everyone else folds we are hu.stack sizes of other players in this situation is irelevant,ive been playing tag and so has zack.i have no history with zack.

better who decides that ? u sound like like u r 12yrs old kid! the guy made a horrible shove and u defend that? sorry if zackattack is your hero donkthorne get a life kid grow up

It's kind of funny how you say someone sounds like a 12 yr old kid after you make a thread like this.
    Add mattymofatty to Rail
    Originally Posted by supra1988t View Post

Well, sounds like you have had no problem replicating his success then right?

Also, can you think of a better way to be a douchebag than creating a thread like this? If so, Id like to hear it.

Patiently awaiting answers.
    Add supra1988t to Rail
  17. such a bad play by sackattack13, why dont other agree?
    Add UhhMee to Rail

Read the hh, 4 folds i raise ,2more folds zack calls in cutoff ,everyone else folds we are hu.stack sizes of other players in this situation is irelevant,ive been playing tag and so has zack.i have no history with zack.

So basically you raise pre, he flops top pair, and you just happened to be at the absolute top of your range... Wow sounds like he really just played this one awful.

You're really making me miss being able to play on PS right now.
    Edited By: RyJS Feb 14th, 2012 at 04:29 AM

Add RyJS to Rail

Read the hh, 4 folds i raise ,2more folds zack calls in cutoff ,everyone else folds we are hu.stack sizes of other players in this situation is irelevant,ive been playing tag and so has zack.i have no history with zack.

The stack sizes of the Button, SB and BB would be important to see what the likely hood of the re-stealing is here.

If you're going to look at a single hand at least look at the whole hand in its entirety not the dribble you gave us.

In any case, I can't see a reason to fold QJ after hitting top pair on that board to anyone. You could have any thing and I already posted the hands he's beat by. You say you opend for a raise and he called. He could have your range as any 2 cards for all we know. If you haven't played a hand in a while, why does it have to mean you have something now.

Maybe your fold to raise was high and he thought he could jut take it down, but if not he's happy to race??

You said you don't care about the number only this hand. This is one hand in probably thousands in that one tourney. you can't just analyze this hand and get any idea of whats going on.
    Edited By: C_Bomb Feb 14th, 2012 at 04:30 AM
    Add C_Bomb to Rail
  20. Your hero zackattack13 played the hand poorly and you cant admit that hes not that good.Douchebags dont lie son get your facts str8 yankee

Your hero zackattack13 played the hand poorly and you cant admit that hes not that good.Douchebags dont lie son get your facts str8 yankee

How drunk are you? I'm praying you're at least 20 beers deep.

Add RyJS to Rail
  22. this whole thread is obv a level. u dont know how to post a HH? u playing HSMTT and make this thread and at the same time think 35bb is too deep to go broke in a BU vs Blind spot? u think Zack should fold there cause it was a few places from the money? this cant be serious
    Add RedIceRap to Rail
  23. Bottom line is zackattack13 called bullara12 s raise with qjoff in the co, he goes broke in the hand and you support his fken play! I wish i had started online poker in 2006 and not late 2010,if these players are the best its a joke

wake up rionnie,if he folds and does not shove he has 20 plus bbs left !2bbs pre ,i bet 2.5bbs on flop he raised 8.5 bbs , i re raised and he shoved.if ZACKATTACK had folded to my re raise he has 23bbs left and still in good pos in mtt thats bottom line

Wake up 1st you said you 3 bet pre then you said you 6 bet shoved post i just dont get how its possible to 3bet pre then 5 bet post within 12 bb ??????????????????????? so what your saying is he called a 3bet pre and then managed to 5 bet you on the flop and still only have used 12bb

Fact you said you 3bet pre 1 lie
    Fact you said he 6 bet shoved post 2 lies
    Fact you said flop was q 10 8 3 lies
    Dont think i single reply was the same story and that my friend is also a Fact

ps dont no if its 3 bet 4 bet 5 bet 7 bet 8 bet its changed so many times
    Think what he means is he 11bet from utg then got 7bet so he 16bet and the guy 17 bet jammed from a 10bb stack so he should have folded leaving him self a healthy 8bb stack ehhhhhhh what
    Edited By: ronnieb122 Feb 14th, 2012 at 04:51 AM

Add ronnieb122 to Rail

Bottom line is zackattack13 called bullara12 s raise with qjoff in the co, he goes broke in the hand and you support his fken play! I wish i had started online poker in 2006 and not late 2010,if these players are the best its a joke

See you at the top then mate. Good luck.
    Add C_Bomb to Rail
  26. What r u talking about man, no one said anything about being close to the money.zack finished in 258place top 100 got paid.bu vs blind r u joking.Iwas in middle pos and min raised and your hero zackattack13 called with qjoff in the cut off and went broke in the hand.redicerap read the hh and then post .as for posting hh i tell it like i see it no need for that

read the hh son,maybe u can learn something mr does position really matter! lol

Bottom line is zackattack13 called bullara12 s raise with qjoff in the co, he goes broke in the hand and you support his fken play! I wish i had started online poker in 2006 and not late 2010,if these players are the best its a joke

And yet he's managed to make over 700k from MTTs on stars.... What you're failing to realize is for every play like this where he misplays it and you get the best of him, he probably makes 10-20 plays where you make a mistake. His style has obviously proven to be extremely effective over a significant sample and I'm not really sure how you can't fathom something that's not complicated. And lol at making a thread because of a hand he possibly misplayed.
    Add Scarypooper to Rail

redicerap read the hh and then post .

He probably tried to, but there hasn't been one.

Add RyJS to Rail
  29. ive never played against zack, i dont even know him ,what bothers me is that people dont acknowledge when a solid player like zack makes a horrible play.I have nothing against zack im just pointing out how most players even thoughs who appear to be competent cant fold tp on the net.
    Edited By: allani12 Feb 14th, 2012 at 05:12 AM

30. P5s Troll Badge? Nah would be a trophy for OP.
    Add RedIceRap to Rail