[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. i love this bread
    Add sirswish6 to Rail
  2. zackattack13 has still not responded to his critics.An explanation for his somewhat pathetic call with qjoff vs bullara12 i feel is necessary ASAP.Im shaking my head at the quality of play in hsmtts in 2012

Thread StarterAdd allani12 to Rail
    Originally Posted by sirswish6 View Post

i love this bread

some good bread mang
    Add hiroshi_87 to Rail
    Originally Posted by allani12 View Post

I take everyones opinion virus its just that ryjs needs an attitude adjustment

Clearly. I apologize if I offended you.
    You sound like you know exactly what you're talking about. Would you be willing to coach me?
    Edited By: RyJS Feb 14th, 2012 at 07:39 AM

Add RyJS to Rail
  5. mmmmmm bread good

6. Man this is awesome........OP

[x] is angry that a reg could not fold top pair and won a hand
    [x] never made a play or got it in bad
    [x] never posted a hand history wtf?
    [x] plays HSMTTs
    [x] calling out all players who do not agree with him
    [x] I am confused about this thread

Peace

Add Pick6man to Rail
  7. OP you definitely aren't +EV in the 50r, not even close, so why did you reg for it?
    Add Pghfan987 to Rail
  8. stop trying to pull off the 'wack(kinda know broken)english' trick. youre from canada for gods sakes man

one of my best treats waiting for summer in vegas is another rio experience with PGH drunkenly storming down the Rio halls bitching every person out in site about how bad they are,regardless of who they are. gold.
    Add WWF2012 to Rail
  9. Im shaking my head at the quality of play in hsmtts in 2012 - You should be licking your lips then not shaking your head.
    Add alun to Rail
  10. I don't know what is funnier.. OP or the people trying to reason with him or diss him.

Wish I had that kind of time, must be nice, etc.

Add ACgaming to Rail
  11. Zackattack IS a douchebag.... OP is a bigger one for sure though

Add undaDISGUISE to Rail

zackattack13 has still not responded to his critics.An explanation for his somewhat pathetic call with qjoff vs bullara12 i feel is necessary ASAP.Im shaking my head at the quality of play in hsmtts in 2012

TBH I think the OP should just crawl under a stone and well kill himself, his chest beating, self bragging ' I beat a pro over the tiniest sample EVER ' man get a life, Zak not going to reply to this thread because he's busy playing 15 tables owning fish like you and me
    Add bradqwer to Rail
  13. There's like a 96% chance that op and zackattack are roommates. This is the worst level ever and I am disappoint in the first 131 relies that took this dude seriously

Add Goldenad to Rail
  14. I think if that was the case would not zak come out just to add to the comedy value
    Add bradqwer to Rail
  15. Add vicvegas007 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Goldenad View Post

There's like a 96% chance that op and zackattack are roommates. This is the worst level ever and I am disappoint in the first 131 relies that took this dude seriously

read all of OPs posts not itt and tell me if you still think that

Add tyson219 to Rail
  17. this thread definately delivers

op i look forward to future threads about how bad i play too
    Add mcandrews3rd to Rail
  18. Yeh pretty unreal how you managed to get the result you actually wanted but still actually make a thread about it.

to copy and paste you can also press Ctrl + C to copy Ctrl and V to paste, The Ctrl should be on the bottom left of your keyboard, the C and V are both above the space bar.
    Add BenFaz to Rail
  19. still waiting for OP to claim that it was actually a 6bet shove that Zack called off

Add OneTime_10 to Rail
  20. The fact that this guy is ranked 712 in the world makes me hate the US government so much more.

Add cream626 to Rail
  21. I agree with OP. What a terrible play.
    Add McWilliams1 to Rail
  22. If op thinks the zack is horrible for flating with QJo in pos. I'd love for him to play vs the battler when he his flating out of the blinds. That would really get OP's panties in a bunch

Add zod300 to Rail
  23. i beg to differ pghfan,top 3 a few weeks ago in 50r donkfest

zackattack13 owning bullara`12 are u serious brad ?bullara12 a fish lololol

This was in yesterdays 55r at stars, ive been tagish, i guess he assumes i have ak,aq or 10s possibly ,my point is after i 5 bet he can fold and still have over 20bbs left

You sound bitter kid, oh thats right your a malaka americano

you assuming people are assuming on the internet will get you in tricky spots on the computer poker
    Add TheClaimeer to Rail
  25. Any chance OP could post a HH, I'd love to see one.
    Add PocketPower to Rail
  26. hh pls?
    Edited By: KingTriton Feb 14th, 2012 at 06:32 PM
    Add KingTriton to Rail
  27. Stop asking for the HH already. He clearly explained it at least half a dozen times.

50r stars a player named zakattack called my flop 4bet shove with qj on a q107 board.i assume this guy was competent enough to fold top pair.i 3bet pre he called i bet flop he raised i reraised he shoved .

yesterdays stars 50r around 150left, pre flop both were 35bbs deep, i 3bet late with aa he smooths on button with qj off, flop is q103, i stand cbet he raises,i reraise and zach shoves.turn is 9 riv is a blank,zach left with 800 chips.

why not ?i min raise pre, i bet flop half pot he raises i reraise are u fken telling me u cant fold this,and still have 25bbs left , u smoke crack or crank sir?

This was in yesterdays 55r at stars, ive been tagish, i guess he assumes i have ak,aq or 10s possibly ,my point is after i 5 bet he can fold and still have over 20bbs left

TOURNEY#559010597 bullara12 17145CHIPS,zackattack 19370CHIPS,blinds are 300-600 antes60,4folds i raise to 1200,2folds zack calls,hu flop is j39 2hearts,i bet 1800,zack raises to 4200,i reraise to 7800,zach raises allin,i call,turn is kh river is 3 ,bullara12 shows as ad ,zackattack13 shows qd jc. QJ call preflop is weak imo and not being able to let tp go shows a gerat deal of weakness in zackattack13s game. thoughts

Pretty sure those are all the facts you need to know.

Add tyson219 to Rail
  28. Best part of the OP:

50r stars a player named zakattack called my flop 4bet shove with qj on a q107 board.i assume this guy was competent enough to fold top pair.i 3bet pre he called i bet flop he raised i reraised he shoved .

So in the original post he called your AI and he shoved? Orly?
    Edited By: PocketPower Feb 14th, 2012 at 07:14 PM
    Add PocketPower to Rail
  29. HH?

Add murkmanz to Rail

i beg to differ pghfan,top 3 a few weeks ago in 50r donkfest

zackattack13 owning bullara`12 are u serious brad ?bullara12 a fish lololol

ok this is def the funniest shit I ever read on p5's, also lol at ppl saying this would be a bad level, this would actually be a pretty sweet level imo
    Add eDaN to Rail