[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. that was pretty funny caught myself singing along there at the end lol
    Add Pooplips to Rail
  2. three weeks ago called it wants its' youtube back
    Add Decatur217 to Rail
  3. I too was singing along - and laughed especially hard at the downturned victor picture where he had 4bet AI with k2
    Add Wooz.PG to Rail
  4. This straight from the cake poker blog...

http://cakepoker.com/blog/En/post/Is...undin-041.aspx

Day? &gt;&gt; <h1>Isildur1 is Mats Sundin</h1> <span>by Dan Moore</span> <span>31. March 2010 13:11</span>

Mystery Swede no longer, Mats Sundin admits to being Isildur1.

A pair of media outlets in Stockholm, including Sportradion, are reporting some big news - the mysterious super high-stakes poker player previously known only as Isildur1 is actually retired hockey pro Mats Sundin. According to these reports, Sundin's agent will be making the official announcement later today.

While he's kept his identity private until now, Isildur1/Mats Sundin has stepped forward to reveal his identity, in preparation for a live appearance at the upcoming The Big Game IV, on April 11-13th, at Les Ambassadeurs Club in Mayfair, London. Professional poker player Tony G. made headlines when he offered to stake Isildur1 at the event, and even suggested he wear a mask to protect his identity. According to the reports, Sundin will be playing for the charity The Human Fund, and deliberately used the notoriety of his enigmatic online poker handle to help raise the profile of his appearance at the Big Game IV, in support of his charitable work.

Until today, most insiders have assumed that Isildur1 was actually the young Swedish pro Viktor Blom, despite Blom's assurances it was not him. The reality is surprising, though not as shocking as it seems on the surface. Mats Sundin is known as a relatively skilled poker player and has had some impressive results at live tournaments. He has no shortage of bankroll, even playing to the ultra high-stakes Isildur1 has been known for. Sundin made in excess of $25 million USD during his NHL hockey career, and owns a number of successful real-estate ventures in Stockholm. And those close to the hockey player have stated that he's spent the last year and a half logging huge hours playing online poker.
    Add Mikey Babes to Rail
  5. april fools!!!

Add 213 to Rail
  6. doubt it
    Add uhhmee is the BEST to Rail
  7. that was an april fools joke def not true
    Add dmanpoker12 to Rail
  8. 100% not him.

Quote from Tony G

'Isildur1 has some personal issues to attend too, I know for a fact that he is soon taking his driving test – good luck Isi! What might your first set of wheels be? A Dodge Viper? I have had confirmation from the authorities that he will be present in Monte Carlo.'
    Add AceJax to Rail
    Originally Posted by Mikey Babes View Post

This straight from the cake poker blog...

http://cakepoker.com/blog/En/post/Is...undin-041.aspx

Day? &gt;&gt; <H1>Isildur1 is Mats Sundin</H1><SPAN class=author>by Dan Moore</SPAN> <SPAN class=pubDate>31. March 2010 13:11</SPAN>

Mystery Swede no longer, Mats Sundin admits to being Isildur1.

A pair of media outlets in Stockholm, including Sportradion, are reporting some big news - the mysterious super high-stakes poker player previously known only as Isildur1 is actually retired hockey pro Mats Sundin. According to these reports, Sundin's agent will be making the official announcement later today.

While he's kept his identity private until now, Isildur1/Mats Sundin has stepped forward to reveal his identity, in preparation for a live appearance at the upcoming The Big Game IV, on April 11-13th, at Les Ambassadeurs Club in Mayfair, London. Professional poker player Tony G. made headlines when he offered to stake Isildur1 at the event, and even suggested he wear a mask to protect his identity. According to the reports, Sundin will be playing for the charity The Human Fund, and deliberately used the notoriety of his enigmatic online poker handle to help raise the profile of his appearance at the Big Game IV, in support of his charitable work.

Until today, most insiders have assumed that Isildur1 was actually the young Swedish pro Viktor Blom, despite Blom's assurances it was not him. The reality is surprising, though not as shocking as it seems on the surface. Mats Sundin is known as a relatively skilled poker player and has had some impressive results at live tournaments. He has no shortage of bankroll, even playing to the ultra high-stakes Isildur1 has been known for. Sundin made in excess of $25 million USD during his NHL hockey career, and owns a number of successful real-estate ventures in Stockholm. And those close to the hockey player have stated that he's spent the last year and a half logging huge hours playing online poker.

<OBJECT width=480 height=385><PARAM NAME="movie" VALUE="http://www.youtube.com/v/JJvbZZWt9g4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;"><PARAM NAME="allowFullScreen" VALUE="true"><PARAM NAME="allowscriptaccess" VALUE="always"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JJvbZZWt9g4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></OBJECT>
    Add aupoker1 to Rail
  10. hi all pocketfivers! forget about that rumor of Isildur1 is Mats Sundin.... the boss of matchroom sport have confirm that Isidur1 = Viktor Blom! this is the end of the mistery for who did not know yet!
    Add mister class to Rail
  11. facepalm
    Add SCTrojans to Rail
    Originally Posted by SCTrojans View Post

facepalm

Add sobizzle21 to Rail
  13. lol
    Add xxd33pxx to Rail
  14. Tourney/All tab.
    tcblade: yo buddy
    tcblade: you nervous?
    Shirtz17: ha F no
    tcblade: hahhah i am : (
    Shirtz17: I'm high stakes reg on ftp
    tcblade: plz dont won my soul
    tcblade: lolz
    tcblade: whats ur sn?
    Shirtz17: Im isildur1
    tcblade: very possible
    tcblade: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
    Shirtz17: i just dont play on stars cause i cant win here
    Shirtz17: rigged
    Shirtz17: until now

BOOOM
    Add asherma3 to Rail
  15. GG Isildur1
    Add asherma3 to Rail
  16. highly doubt he would grind a 1k heads up multi when thats the BB in the cash games he plays

Add ShOrTy25 to Rail
  17. lol, really? you're not serious right?
    Add shlackass to Rail
  18. ha no thought it was funny
    Add asherma3 to Rail
  19. I am isuldur1

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  20. always thought it was u

Add skanky980 to Rail
  21. Thread merge: was idildur1's identity ever confirmed?

---

or still specualtion? did he ever play that party poker millions cash game with a mask on? google just brings up old news.
    Add joeykukzMSU to Rail
  22. never revealed. Tony G was gonna stake him but he pulled out last minute, heard it piss*d off Tony G a bit...

Add kavindaaa to Rail
    Originally Posted by kavindaaa View Post

never revealed. Tony G was gonna stake him but he pulled out last minute, heard it piss*d off Tony G a bit...

I read that he pulled out because he said that the stakes were not high enough. The players agreed to raise the stakes when he got there, but then he backed out. I'm left thinking.... How are the stakes not high enough if you need a staker to play?

Add donkiman to Rail
    Originally Posted by donkiman View Post

I read that he pulled out because he said that the stakes were not high enough. The players agreed to raise the stakes when he got there, but then he backed out. I'm left thinking.... How are the stakes not high enough if you need a staker to play?

Might have been some hidden agenda, stakes not high enough to reveal his identity if it hasn't been revealed already..
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

Might have been some hidden agenda, stakes not high enough to reveal his identity if it hasn't been revealed already..

Tony G said that he could wear a mask like another one of his online players did in their live appearance. Some will go the distance to avoid paying taxes.

Add donkiman to Rail
  26. how is this possible that f tilt doesnt know this guy/girls name? it is required wen u start an acct. how is this possible. i cld just be an idiot but it just crossed my mind?? also isildur is obv bear grillis from man vs wild
    Edited By: PocketSims Sep 12th, 2010 at 03:37 PM
    Add PocketSims to Rail
  27. They know his name but its confidental and when approached by ftp if he was ever approached he simply said "i dont want to publicly announce myself"
    Add metfan4590 to Rail
  28. so if that is tru there are some ppl who know who he rly is then.
    Add PocketSims to Rail
  29. of couse ftp would have an identity associated wit his account, whether thats really him or not though and if it would be leaked is another question
    Add joeschmo to Rail