[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. This guy has made a few anti-semitic remarks while ive been at the table. Pretty strange to see a reg with his real name associated to his screen name making prejudice remarks for no reason.

Mattvegaspwn> just got minijewed in teh 150k

Add lechaim18 to Rail
  2. .......
    Add tedSTRETCH to Rail
  3. lol, minijew is a poker player
    Add sirswish6 to Rail
  4. lol #1) it's not Matt

lol #2) what Swish said

Add tyson219 to Rail
  5. I apologize if this is not mattdiarelli. I will ask the mods to delete this post. It doesnt matter if minijew is a player. It was used in a deragatory way

He didnt say I got knocked out by theminijew. He was making an anti semtic reference

Thread StarterAdd lechaim18 to Rail
  6. No it wasn't. I was at the table. It was the same as saying "I got battlered" or "I got Player XXXd".

It's only derogatory if you want to interpret it out of context and attempt to make it something it's not.

Add tyson219 to Rail
  7. It was clearly deragatory. he was making clear reference to getting "jewed". If u are going to be ignorant and say that he was getting tyson219ed or "theminijew"ed you are as arogant as he is
    Edited By: lechaim18 Apr 16th, 2012 at 10:39 PM

8. we all get allani'd
    Add RedIceRap to Rail
  9. Isn't the name theminijew worse than someone using the name as a verb? I think you have an issue with the wrong player.

Add tyson219 to Rail
  10. tyson so you are saying that mattpwnvegas saying i got minijewed in the 150k isnt making refference to the deragatory meaning of getting jewed.

11. I just don't think it's a big deal. minijew was at the table when the comment was made.

Add tyson219 to Rail
  12. do u think he was making reference to being "jewed"

13. no, i think he was making a reference to getting beat by minijew in the 150k.

Add tyson219 to Rail
  14. what does being jewed mean?
    Add RedIceRap to Rail
  15. doesnt seem that like that big of a deal, i see much worse directed at me 10+ times a day
    Edited By: sirswish6 Apr 16th, 2012 at 11:07 PM
    Add sirswish6 to Rail
  16. He was inferring to getting "Jewed" and used theminijew s name to say it in a prejudice manner. I'

Ya I get those comments all the time.. I usually just ignore those types of comments. Just saw it as strange coming from a regular

Originally Posted by sirswish6 View Post

doesnt seem that like that big of a deal, i see much worse directed at me 10+ times a day

BUT...your tickets run soooo good!

Add tyson219 to Rail
    Originally Posted by tyson219 View Post

BUT...your tickets run soooo good!

^^^

Add elimherr to Rail
  19. So funny how you say im taking the comment " just got minijewed " out of context. And that I should make no anti semetic connection to it.

Sounds like youre defending a friend rather then looking at the situation from a neutral point of view

20. If you cant handle a little needling at the tables, maybe this isn't the right game for you.

Add elimherr to Rail
    Originally Posted by elimherr View Post

If you cant handle a little needling at the tables, maybe this isn't the right game for you.

+1, seems silly to get ur panties in a bunch over this

Add Iplaythabored to Rail
  22. so when apowers said 'wuss up my n1gga' to daize yesterday he actually meant that he hates black people?
    Add RedIceRap to Rail
  23. Im not sure how me writing a post equartes to me getting my panties in a bundle.
    "so when apowers said 'wuss up my n1gga' to daize yesterday he actually meant that he hates black people?"
    Good comparison...seems about the same......

24. if minijew wasn't at the table, i could maybe understand you being upset over it. since minijew was at the table and they seem to have history, this seems like a big deal over nothing.

Add tyson219 to Rail
  25. not sure why me posting is "a big deal" to you but it def isnt to me. so because theminijew was at our table that give him full right to use his name in an anti semitic way?

tyson so you are friends with mattvegaspwn ?

26. i agree prob nothing worse than being called a jew or jewed
    Add champstone to Rail
  27. Im jewish and i find the chat very offensive too. the sites should take action imo.
    pretty bad to be saying i got minijewed, regardless of an acct name minijew

Add Deoxyribo to Rail
  28. lol oh brother.

Add Counting Bodies to Rail
  29. you said at the top he made a few anti-semitic remarks while you were at the table, what were the other remarks besides the one you mentioned.
    Add alun to Rail
  30. i also found this screenname offensive in there LYNCHtheNIGS21 esp since im from the south . i find no humor in it.
    Edited By: champstone Apr 17th, 2012 at 12:34 AM
    Add champstone to Rail