1. ok so what i asked not to happen clearly has, bunch of priks just asked a simple question but yove got ur heads so far up your own arse you even find something the simple hard to answer.
    Add matdoyle07 to Rail
    Originally Posted by weavel View Post

pgh you misunderstood, jalman was nominating himself.
    redcap a good kid so i'll let him in on our awesome inside acronym. oi=over it.
    there are kinda 2 types of oi, the type gray and munchen have where they are so good and care so much that they realize that they can be very scary with an oi style. bad oi is like giving up, and the guys that do that dont win very often.

what an awful explanation

you cant be oi and "care so much", doubt grays ever been oi in his life.
    Add kleath to Rail
    Originally Posted by WhiteRabbito View Post

nineallday imo

true

Originally Posted by BBOY3110 View Post

norab23 is beyond oi.

true

Originally Posted by moneyinbag View Post

improved since he sees AJ in the hijack and is oi

u gotta be kiddin

and how can u guys forget caio pimenta

and how about lowest oi factor :D

rdcrsn ftw ?
    Add 1banditpanda to Rail
    Originally Posted by SirCrafty View Post

nah youre overthinking it. oi is just when youre, ya know, oi.

cant believe zackattak hasnt been mentioned. Also I hear that Chad Batista used to get really oi and just shove every hand in every tourney

In the first level of a 1k at the 2010 WSOP (25/25), Chad got moved to my table and had already lost about half his stack. He open rips 2 hands in a row, gets called the 2nd time, and slides his cards into the muck before we can see what either player has and walks away. roi.
    Add Ddayy to Rail
    Originally Posted by Ddayy View Post

In the first level of a 1k at the 2010 WSOP (25/25), Chad got moved to my table and had already lost about half his stack. He open rips 2 hands in a row, gets called the 2nd time, and slides his cards into the muck before we can see what either player has and walks away. roi.

Reallly? How could someone who has played a ton of tourneys online and been a winning player in highstakes mtts just open jam and basically give up? I wouldn't ever do this because I don't quit no matter what the buy in. I wouldn't care if it was a $11 mtt want to win and I am competitive. Where is the emotional control and stability here? Not sure if 1/2 these stories are true because it doesn't seem rational or realistic to me for solid regs to be doing things like this.

Add kevmode to Rail
    Originally Posted by kevmode View Post

Reallly? How could someone who has played a ton of tourneys online and been a winning player in highstakes mtts just open jam and basically give up? I wouldn't ever do this because I don't quit no matter what the buy in. I wouldn't care if it was a $11 mtt want to win and I am competitive. Where is the emotional control and stability here? Not sure if 1/2 these stories are true because it doesn't seem rational or realistic to me for solid regs to be doing things like this.

oi
    Add Ahurazor to Rail
    Originally Posted by kevmode View Post

cause he was oi
    Add SirCrafty to Rail

wowow def the story to be topped thats beyond oi
    Thread StarterAdd ThaSquirrel to Rail
  9. uhhmeeee and zakattak definitely stand out to me.
    Add mjw006 to Rail
  10. saw mjw's oi factor for the first time today

he was oi
    Add random.chu to Rail
  11. NoraB & ramondemon soi
    Add Steve Murkle to Rail
  12. D_Peters

LOL jk ;)

Gotta say andy_mcleod or that PLO player scott something I forgot his name
    Edited By: 88XIN88 Jan 20th, 2012 at 05:17 AM
    Add 88XIN88 to Rail
    Originally Posted by kleath View Post

what an awful explanation

you cant be oi and "care so much", doubt grays ever been oi in his life.

i think that might have been the worst explanation in explanation history...jus sayin
    Add paulgees81 to Rail
  14. p3rc4
    Add CBorders to Rail
    Originally Posted by CBorders View Post

p3rc4

twitter oi
    Add donkthorne04 to Rail
  16. how could ya all forget bout RLOG?
    Add aJarov to Rail
  17. Nobody beats Chad Batista when it comes to being oi.
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail
    Originally Posted by BBOY3110 View Post

norab23 is beyond oi.

def agree
    Add decamps to Rail

I think this is called something else tho
    Edited By: Jymaster0011 Jan 20th, 2012 at 04:02 PM
    Reason: stupidity
    Add Jymaster0011 to Rail
  20. oi = over it
    Add Mr_BigQueso to Rail
  21. idk how a roaded kleath circa late 2009 hasn't been mentioned in this. fwiw i doubt anyone is as oi as zackattack will ever be, probably the greatest chatbox warrior the game has ever known.
    Add BigDShaggyJ to Rail
    Originally Posted by BigDShaggyJ View Post

idk how a roaded kleath circa late 2009 hasn't been mentioned in this. fwiw i doubt anyone is as oi as zackattack will ever be, probably the greatest chatbox warrior the game has ever known.

Problem is stars is usually oi his chat game for 9-10 months of the year
    Add Jymaster0011 to Rail
    Originally Posted by BigDShaggyJ View Post

idk how a roaded kleath circa late 2009 hasn't been mentioned in this. fwiw i doubt anyone is as oi as zackattack will ever be, probably the greatest chatbox warrior the game has ever known.

is he even on p5's? if he is, chatbox warrior def should be his undertitle
    Add Gags30 to Rail
  24. 1-ronnyr - ronny kaiser, as oi as it gets
    Edited By: socrates555 Jan 20th, 2012 at 07:02 PM

Add socrates555 to Rail
  25. roi winston
    Add sirswish6 to Rail
  26. soi nguyen
    Add random.chu to Rail
  27. Im not a reg by any means but how does Vietcong stack up?
    Edited By: JoeSexAppeal Jan 21st, 2012 at 08:17 AM
    Add JoeSexAppeal to Rail
  28. 1) dana gordon
    2)jymaster
    3) dipthrong
    4)zacattack
    5) grippolio
    Edited By: The Lab Rat Jan 21st, 2012 at 06:13 PM
    Reason: noone comes close to the late dana gordon. well said by gags
    Add The Lab Rat to Rail
    Originally Posted by random.chu View Post

soi nguyen

Soi got OI
    Add Jymaster0011 to Rail
  30. dipthrong was more oi than dana gordon or jymaster will ever be even back when ppl didnt 3bet light

Add pokerjamers to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 41 2 3 4