[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. *Buy In: $500
    *As long as nobody complains we make it two sundays
    *3 players/team
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Didn't want to write it in the old thread cause I think some don't visit it anymore.

pokerjamers had the wonderful idea running another contest during that 10M guaranteed Sunday Million week!

Originally Posted by pokerjamers View Post

maybe this is just because it will be when i am playing again, but also think it's a great week to do it. but i think sunday the 11th of dec thru the 18th including 2 sundays with the 2nd sunday being the huge stars 10 mill gtd day would be an AMAZING week for a competition.

I love the idea, just feel like 2 sundays will be a bit too much. So lets just vote and start collecting players for the contest I'd say. Guess the most don't really care if we make it with 2 sundays or with 1, I just think this will depend a bit toooo much on run goods if we make it 2 sundays. buy in will be 1k most likely. If enough players (I'd say at least 3-6 or so) say they would play with a lower buy in we maybe can make it lower.

10 TEAMS PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[x] I want to play on 12. - 18.12
    [ ] I want to play on 11. - 18.12 (two sundays)
    [ ] I would play in another week

Players in:

R.j_legit

PghFan987

vinnetou
    fbg1919

Gettin Daize
    Big Huni
    Illini231

Jymaster0011
    Kleath
    Paulgees81

Flush_Entity
    S_dot111
    Squee451

theczar19
    pokerjamers
    ronaldkosh

Apestyles
    Weavel
    NeverScaredB
    Edited By: RedIceRap Dec 8th, 2011 at 07:10 AM
    Add RedIceRap to Rail
  2. [x] I want to play on 12. - 18.12

Rather have 500$ buyin but if its 1K and i dont lose a bunch between now and then i will play.

Teams of 3 ? If so I need a team :)
    Add FouTight to Rail
  3. The Champs are in: Myself, Paulgees and possibly Kleath but he isn't sure if he'll be in America or not during that time. If he is then we'll have to pic someone else up but consider us a team for sure

Def involve both Sundays, that'd be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more fun

Don't care if it's $500 or 1k
    Add Jymaster0011 to Rail
  4. Would be interested if its 500.
    3 per team bet again?
    Add R.J_Legit to Rail
  5. Okok lets just make it 500. Its about fun anyway. Yes, 3 player/team. If u have any ideas or whatever just say it.
    Edited By: RedIceRap Nov 14th, 2011 at 08:41 AM
    Thread StarterAdd RedIceRap to Rail
  6. I want to play on 11. - 18.12 but if it's just one Sunday obviously still in.

My team is myself, s_dot111 and him and I will figure out a 3rd soon.

Impartial on the buyin amount.
    Add Flush_Entity to Rail
  7. Great. I have no team and dont really care in which team I play so if anybody wants to pick me or team up with me I'm availible. Feel like this gonna be a great contest since it's not last minute like the last. Can't wait :)
    Originally Posted by RedIceRap View Post

Great. I have no team and dont really care in which team I play so if anybody wants to pick me or team up with me I'm availible. Feel like this gonna be a great contest since it's not last minute like the last. Can't wait :)

LOL - Team Germany with Pius imo ;) Get proactive and start getting people for your team imo and GLGL :)
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  9. There are like 5 german hs players playing atm and i dont know them personally lol. There wont be national teams this time, every team just picks a name. If pius is going to play during that week that would be great if we could have a german team. Wont be a problem to find a third player. This thread is for organising all the stuff and getting teams together. Wish i would know 20 german hs players and talk about hands with them or whatever, but i dont, so either somebody picks the single players or they will be mixed randomly.
  10. maybe someone post this on 2p2 also ?
    Add 1banditpanda to Rail
    Originally Posted by 1banditpanda View Post

maybe someone post this on 2p2 also ?

wanted to say the same. im not active in 2p2 at all, pls someone do this. panda ur in?
    Originally Posted by RedIceRap View Post

wanted to say the same. im not active in 2p2 at all, pls someone do this. panda ur in?

I'll do it, $500 per person with 3 person teams using the PLB scoring system from Sunday the 11th until Sunday the 18th. If any of this info is wrong let me know so I can notify them on 2p2
    Add Jymaster0011 to Rail
  13. Info is right. Thx Jordan.
  14. brybry23 "entertheczar19" picklejuice aka laurenpiccy'sBro, rick the researching extraordinaire "ronaldkosh" fohrenbach , and myself are in.

Add pokerjamers to Rail
    Originally Posted by pokerjamers View Post

brybry23 "entertheczar19" picklejuice aka laurenpiccy'sBro, rick the researching extraordinaire "ronaldkosh" fohrenbach , and myself are in.

Jamie "949 Hey Luke's roommate" Armstrong AKA Gressygurl's BFF afack
    Add Jymaster0011 to Rail
  16. Breathe, thread, breathe!!!
  17. g.karolis and aseHigh said they're interested and gonna find a 3rd and let me know in the 2p2 thread....Neverscaredb is interested but looking for a team
    Add Jymaster0011 to Rail
  18. I'm the third for flush_entity and S_dot so we are good to go
    Add Squee451 to Rail
  19. updated the first post with all the names. the names without space between them are a team obv. guess karolis and asehigh =

vinnetou
    fbg1919

on pocketfives. <3 google haha
  20. for now, remove my name from the list of interested players.
    Add FouTight to Rail
  21. any news on 2p2 and in general? Jordan could u post the 2p2 thread here pls?
  22. My flights booked for dec 13th but I rly hate missing the 10 milly guaranteed.... Might be a free agent if I can change my flight.
    Add apestyles to Rail
  23. Good chance i'm getting in this, not positive yet
    Add Illini213 to Rail
  24. Changed my flight... my team is me, smokrokflock, and betudontbet... smokrok might cancel but no matter what you can count me in for one team
    Add apestyles to Rail
  25. confirming for 2 Sundays (11th /18th)
    Add fbg1919 to Rail
  26. ape your just missing one badge i think out of all possible badges!!
    Add paulgees81 to Rail
  27. lots of badge whores ITT

GL all in the contest!
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  28. yea but u got the best badge... Wait we're doing 2 sundays right?
    Edited By: apestyles Dec 2nd, 2011 at 11:39 PM
    Add apestyles to Rail
  29. yea 11th-18th should prob have people start sending money, little over a week away

Add pokerjamers to Rail
  30. Who wants to escrow, Ape wanna do it again?
    Add Jymaster0011 to Rail