1. So once swish gets money he's mailing checks?

Add MikeBucks to Rail
    Originally Posted by MikeBucks View Post

So once swish gets money he's mailing checks?

ur gonna send a check for 140$ to iceland?

Add Bisull to Rail
  3. Can we flip for this $140? ;)

Add PremiumStud to Rail
    Originally Posted by PremiumStud View Post

Can we flip for this $140? ;)

+1

Add ufgators948 to Rail
  5. I say flipament for the prize pool, if anyone remembers what those are...

Add rhinodash to Rail
  6. yea i flip too..
    Add grandmamoneybags to Rail
  7. lts play a play money tourney for the prize pool

Add elimherr to Rail
    Originally Posted by elimherr View Post

lts play a play money tourney for the prize pool

this^^^^

Add kodykirlinko to Rail
  9. i could pick a name out of a hat on webcam or something
    Add sirswish6 to Rail
  10. make a home game super turbo run on sunday or something when everyone will be able to play

play money obv
    Edited By: elimherr Apr 27th, 2011 at 07:35 PM

Add elimherr to Rail
    Originally Posted by elimherr View Post

make a home game super turbo run on sunday or something when everyone will be able to play

play money obv

game on. 1 last tourney on stars

Add kodykirlinko to Rail
  12. So guys whats the plan?

Add elimherr to Rail
  13. Yeah, I'd like to figure out what we can do with this money. I actually wouldn't mind it going toward staking someone in a wsop event or some shit.
    Add squintster to Rail
  14. pretty sure im going to lose more than 140$ in the ap debacle
    Add tedSTRETCH to Rail
  15. I vote flipament or name drawn for wsop stake, or sirswish just picks an event locally or wsop and plays as a stake. Whatev i don;t know swish personally but know he's been grindin since the invention of 4$ 180mans, is humorous, obv trustworthy, and would be down for him to shoot for the stars with all the big monies. At this point if one good person benefited from this debacle I would walk away a happy man
    Edited By: nugman May 2nd, 2011 at 08:31 AM
    Reason: Sucks tho cause I had a beast of team, no doubt we win
    Add nugman to Rail
  16. haha ya draw name from hat and that person gets trip to Vegas and plays a $2500 event as a hoarse for everyone, would be fun and super sick if they won.

Add elimherr to Rail
  17. you would need everyone to agree to a certain method tho, be pretty unlikely
    Add darkhawk-200 to Rail
  18. im down for swish to just play a large buyin event. seems better than a random person from the comp playing in one.

Add ufgators948 to Rail
  19. let swish play a WSOP and luckbox, then distribute the percentages.. seems optimal!
    Add iPlayTourneys to Rail
  20. Agreed! Gogogo SirSwish!

Add dreday227 to Rail
  21. Ha...a stake seems like a much better option than a flippament. I'd be down. The total is roughly 5K though, right? Looks like the only two 5K NLHE WSOP events are a shootout and a 6 handed.
    Add Flopnuts1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by iPlayTourneys View Post

let swish play a WSOP and luckbox, then distribute the percentages.. seems optimal!

agreed.
    Add squintster to Rail
  23. already sold all my wsop action, im fine with playing something at some point but im not sure if everyone is going to agree on that, i guess we need to do a poll of some sort
    Add sirswish6 to Rail
  24. Or we could chop it and 2 of us could play a $2500 Wsop, so gives the field 2 shots... ill play one im going to be out there.

Add elimherr to Rail
  25. I guess the best thing to do is a poll for what to do with the money and go with the majority vote.

Add MikeBucks to Rail
  26. Not to piss on the party at all but some of us are already playing the wsop staked or not. This cash for this particular contest was not my money but my backers funds. So in this case the contest we signed up for was cancelled and he would likely just prefer a refund on the money but I could always ask. Not getting a refund generally means this money would come out of pocket for me to pay him back.
    Edited By: ryan beckwith May 4th, 2011 at 09:11 PM
    Add ryan beckwith to Rail
    Originally Posted by ryan beckwith View Post

Not to piss on the party at all but some of us are already playing the wsop staked or not. This cash for this particular contest was not my money but my backers funds. So in this case the contest we signed up for was cancelled and he would likely just prefer a refund on the money but I could always ask. Not getting a refund generally means this money would come out of pocket for me to pay him back.

Good point. I think a poll needs to be taken and the players who prefer refunds should be given them with the remainder going to a prizepool for a WSOP event.
    Add Flopnuts1 to Rail
  28. I think that is valid for sure. I was just thinking in terms of having to send 40 indvidual checks, but it sounds like alot of us are gonna be at the series which makes it easy enough to make arrangements with Sr Swish
    Add nugman to Rail
  29. ftr I'm ok with whatever gets decided. I plan to be at the WSOP, so if Mr. Swish wants to hand out monies there, I'm ok with that too.

Add wes_mc to Rail
  30. +1 on staking swish to a wsop event or just some1

Add Bisull to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 96 7 8 9