[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Have $500 rpm (oban14) want 500 tilt ( keldakel)

pm me
    Add keldakel to Rail
    Originally Posted by neov3 View Post

Have 50 cake(hotsauce98) need stars (neo3) or ftp (pennypkr1) will pay vig and send first

Warning

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/repor...perma-ban.html

multiaccounter, banned at other staking sites
    Add WEC to Rail
  3. Thanks WEC - he is not allowed to post in this thread then. He is banned. Also got a PM from someone else about this as well.

Originally Posted by Clamper13 View Post

It would be best for everyone if you finally address your Do Not Stake on PTP.
    http://forum.parttimepoker.com/repor...s-ftmfw84.html

Thanks Clamper, going to have to ban him from here. People should really read the OP before posting in this thread or PMing people for trades.

Special thank you for the all the help from WEC, Clamper, Harp, & Nimbus lately. The community is better off with you guys giving advice and looking into things. Others, if you had issues on other sites, do not bother posting in areas that require trust. If there was a situation on another site, be open about it when you post. People banned for trust related issues are normally the last people to be trusted even if sending first. If you are just posting and thinking no-one will see, chances are we will think you are hiding someone and trying to rip someone off and have to ban you per the original post of this thread.

Originally Posted by keldakel View Post

Have $500 rpm (oban14) want 500 tilt ( keldakel)

pm me

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/gear-...s-mad-ban.html
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Mar 17th, 2011 at 12:06 PM
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  4. I need 50 on FTP (Map741)
    I have 50 on UB (map741)

pm me plz i about have 20 trades on here from 5-200
    Add Newspaperman to Rail
  5. I have $25 on Stars (kaptec)
    I need $25 on Full Tilt (kundoh)

Add kaptec to Rail
  6. I want to exchange 1000 lock poker.....nasty4545

for 1000 on full tilt.......nasty45

some one help thanks
    Add nasty45 to Rail
    Originally Posted by SSlayton10 View Post

Still need this, but only $75 needed now.

Have $75 UB: SSlayton10
    Want $75 Stars: Devildog919

Since I do not have a transfer yet, I will send 1st to reputable member.

I have Stars(dead money k) for UB/AP(KBMJ2003) sent PM
    Add dead money k to Rail
    Originally Posted by kaptec View Post

I have $25 on Stars (kaptec)
    I need $25 on Full Tilt (kundoh)

If your willing to send first I will do the trade. You can search my posts I have a couple successful trades in this thread.

Username is Mephisto28 on both sites. Let me know, I'll transfer as soon as I get the transfer email from the site.
    Add Mephisto to Rail
    Originally Posted by donkthorne04 View Post

have 1k stars (dthorne04)
    need 1k AP (dthorne04)

pm sent

Add centrfieldr to Rail
  10. Help!!

anybody need Lock???????????? I will take Stars or Tilt!

I have $166 on LOCK (coooopsdx) 4 o's (letter)
    I need $166 on STARS (coopsdx) or TILT (coopsdx)
    Add coopsdx to Rail
    Originally Posted by RaizeeDaisy View Post

Still have $500 UB
    Need FTP or Stars
    ALL NAMES RAIZEEDAISY
    Will Ship first to Reputable members
    SUCCESSFUL TRADES ITT

Will trade $100 if u still need it. dead money k(stars) KBMJ2003(UB/AP)
    Add dead money k to Rail
  12. st

Raizee can you help me get some money on pstars for fulltilt i have about 300 on FTp and would like them on Stars or whatever you can do.t my Fulltilt (NanoKoKo) - Pstars is (ilovemyqueen)

I am also free for trades with anyone else.. i just joined here and i just joined so can get some money on pstars for fulltilt.

feel free to pm me so we can do a trade. ofcourse i am new so i will send first. I am new so make sure you are not someone who is trying to scam me thats all i am asking.

Thanks
    Edited By: Nanokoko Mar 17th, 2011 at 11:30 PM
    Add Nanokoko to Rail
  13. Need Fullt Tilt Or PS
    Have $117.44 on Merge

Names:
    PS: XXGT465XX
    FTP: XXGT89XX
    Merge: Antigenic
    Add xxgt465xx to Rail
  14. Only thing left to do I guess...

I have been patient and tried to contact this person, 12 hours after I shipped $500 through UB to PLSOM23 on P5s I was able to make contact. I had to look him up on UB and go to his table to talk. He claimed he had shipped the money and it was "still processing" on FTP. This doesnt make sense to me because lately their transfers have been really quick. He said he sent it last night, cancelled it today and retried. As I began chatting with him at his UB tourny table, the cash tables he had came off the search result. Just thought I would post this, not to report but to keep caution on the whole situation. Thanks.
    Add RaizeeDaisy to Rail

Only thing left to do I guess...

I have been patient and tried to contact this person, 12 hours after I shipped $500 through UB to PLSOM23 on P5s I was able to make contact. I had to look him up on UB and go to his table to talk. He claimed he had shipped the money and it was "still processing" on FTP. This doesnt make sense to me because lately their transfers have been really quick. He said he sent it last night, cancelled it today and retried. As I began chatting with him at his UB tourny table, the cash tables he had came off the search result. Just thought I would post this, not to report but to keep caution on the whole situation. Thanks.

Thanks for the update, hopefully its a misunderstanding as he has some nice scores in his profile. Its not a good sign though. We will ban him tomorrow if he doesn't ship back to you on UB or FTP. Sorry to hear about your troubles and seriously hope you are not out money.

This is his profile http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/pisom23/
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail

FTP usually sends a "processing" email regardless if the transfer clears or not. If you never got this then it is highly unlikely he ever tried to send you anything.

You can try contacting UB support. They have on occasion reverse transfers but that is the exception to the rule.
    Add nimbus to Rail
    Originally Posted by Newspaperman View Post

I need 50 on FTP (Map741)
    I have 50 on UB (map741)

pm me plz i about have 20 trades on here from 5-200

I stil need this will ship first
    Add Newspaperman to Rail
    Originally Posted by nimbus View Post

FTP usually sends a "processing" email regardless if the transfer clears or not. If you never got this then it is highly unlikely he ever tried to send you anything.

You can try contacting UB support. They have on occasion reverse transfers but that is the exception to the rule.

I looked in my email and nothing. Whats really stupid is the guy has snapped off the Sunday Mill.
    Add RaizeeDaisy to Rail

I looked in my email and nothing. Whats really stupid is the guy has snapped off the Sunday Mill.

What names did he give you? There's a good chance he was just impersonating a legit player.

It's pretty easy for me to claim to be Phil Ivey on FTP and ask someone to send first on UB.
    Add nimbus to Rail
  20. Right...well hes a P5s member. Heres his link: http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/pisom23/
    Add RaizeeDaisy to Rail
    Originally Posted by mrbizzzle View Post

Have $100 UB
    Need $100 Start/Tilt

MRBIZZZLE ON UB/AP

DWAYNECHAPMAN TILT

MRBIZZZLE ON STARS

Have one successful trade ITT will send first to reputable members or increments

PM me thanks

Still need this PM if interested
    Add mrbizzzle to Rail
  22. Have 150$ Stars (aniceboy)
    Need 150$ FTP (aniceboy)

Got a lot of successful trades IIT, so unless you got more you'll be sending first., PM pls
    Add aniceboy to Rail

May I ask how you were originally contacted to make this trade? Was it by PM on P5s directly from the member or did he contact you via email or AIM, etc? Just a name for UB that he had not previously used on here, and it seems like it is possibly a copycat to get money on UB. If you got PM from P5s from him, then that theory is likely off...
    Edited By: WEC Mar 18th, 2011 at 05:51 AM
    Add WEC to Rail
  24. I have $500 on Ultimate Bet (black_slave)
    I need $500 on Full Tilt (Run good Juice)

I will send first if you have good history and credit! Message me ASAP
    Add Run Good Juice to Rail
    Originally Posted by aniceboy View Post

Have 150$ Stars (aniceboy)
    Need 150$ FTP (aniceboy)

Got a lot of successful trades IIT, so unless you got more you'll be sending first., PM pls

I can send you 150 on TILT (nanokoko) FOR 150 on start to (ILOVEMYQUEEN)
    Edited By: cryptic121 Mar 18th, 2011 at 06:54 AM
    Add cryptic121 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Nanokoko View Post

st

Raizee can you help me get some money on pstars for fulltilt i have about 300 on FTp and would like them on Stars or whatever you can do.t my Fulltilt (NanoKoKo) - Pstars is (ilovemyqueen)

I am also free for trades with anyone else.. i just joined here and i just joined so can get some money on pstars for fulltilt.

feel free to pm me so we can do a trade. ofcourse i am new so i will send first. I am new so make sure you are not someone who is trying to scam me thats all i am asking.

Thanks

Originally Posted by cryptic121 View Post

I can send you 150 on TILT (nanokoko) FOR 150 on start to (ILOVEMYQUEEN)

No need to create a second profile.
    Add Clamper13 to Rail
  27. I have $300 on FTP (jcohen)
    Need $300 on Stars (7morir7)

have done multiple trades on here before and im invested in $150 worth of march madness stuff...still willing to ship first to an established member though
    Add jcohen to Rail
  28. Have $500 on FTP (nada77)
    Want $500 on PS (nada53)
    Will send first to reputable member
    Edited By: NADA Mar 18th, 2011 at 05:36 PM
    Add NADA to Rail
  29. Wow I am sorry for all the confusion. It was not me who contacted Raizee. One of my roommates got on my account. I hope I didn't cause to much panic on RaizeeDaisy's end. I sent her a PM and will be shipping the UB funds back as soon as I get her first name. I have also changed my passwords and won't be sharing those with my roommate any longer. Again I apologize for all this nonsense.

EDIT: Trying to stay awake to take care of this mess. But its 530 am here so I might pass soon. If so ill come on as soon as i get up.
    Edited By: PIsom23 Mar 18th, 2011 at 01:30 PM
    Reason: sleep

Add PIsom23 to Rail
  30. want stars up to 10k (scarface_79)
    have ftp (pimpin_pens)

1k minimums, not sending first unless i know u or are very reputable
    Add scarface_79 to Rail