[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1.  
    Originally Posted by cndnhunter1 View Post

    Have $70 on partypoker (flopsnutz)
    Need $70 on pokerstars (cndnhunter1)

    PM Sent

    SammyD122 (Stars and Party)
    Add goldNmoon to Rail
  2. Have $30 Carbon (ak7062)
    Want $24 Bank of America

    One past trade ITT, lots of history on 2+2 (same name), can send first if you are reputable.
    Add ak7062 to Rail
  3.  
    Originally Posted by peldini View Post

    Have $50 pokerstars(peldini)
    Have $50 pokerstars (peldini)
    Want $50 Lock Poker (winnipegrounder)

     
    Originally Posted by mini bomberr View Post

    PM sent.

    Stars - iLoseFlips88
    Lock - MiniB0mber

    Trade successful, I shipped first. Smooth and easy, would trade again.
    Add mini bomberr to Rail
  4. Quick question...is it permissible to trade paypal in this forum? Just wondering.
    Add Cnfssr310 to Rail
  5.  
    Originally Posted by Cnfssr310 View Post

    Quick question...is it permissible to trade paypal in this forum? Just wondering.

    The answer is in the first post of this thread.

    Please read the entire first post and all its links.
    Edited By: Clamper13 Mar 17th, 2012 at 07:02 PM
    Add Clamper13 to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by Clamper13 View Post

    The answer is in the first post of this thread.

    Please read the entire thread and all its links.

    u expect him to read through 309 pages of random transfers? Read the first post, and a few pages so you have an idea. No need to read every single post.
     
    Add jppp5039 to Rail
  7. I have a $20 GDMP that Im looking to trade for $25 on carbom.
    I can send first if you are reputable member.
    Carbon - HELLoG00dBYe (note the 00 in good is zeros)
    please send a PM if interrested thank you
    Add HELLoGOOdBYe to Rail
  8. I have $100 on stars.

    Looking for $100 on party.

    SammyD122 (Stars and Party)
    Add goldNmoon to Rail
  9. Buying up to 10k on Lock(IRunLikeGod) at 88c/$1. Can send P.s.(M@D@M@D@D@ne), Bcp(JustAnotherPipeDream), Ecococard or Bankwire. Have many successful trades ITT and can provide solid references. Pm me if interested. Thanks.
    Add M@d@M@d@D@ne to Rail
  10. Do the transfers have to be done with the same person, for example can i ask for a transfer where i send you money and you send it to someone i know??

    I dont want to call anyone out but I saw someone wishing to transfer between two skins in this thread and I see the same two names playing at the same time. So just wondering if its a misunderstanding on my part.
    Edited By: mikechr23 Mar 13th, 2012 at 02:56 AM
    Add mikechr23 to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by mikechr23 View Post

    Do the transfers have to be done with the same person, for example can i ask for a transfer where i send you money and you send it to someone i know??

    I dont want to call anyone out but I saw someone wishing to transfer between two skins in this thread and I see the same two names playing at the same time. So just wondering if its a misunderstanding on my part.

    Some people back players that play on other skins that their bankroll is on. You should mention that you are sending or receiving an account that isn't yours, but don't have to if no-one asks. I am not saying that is what happened here (especially since I don't know which post you are referring to), but there can be a logical reason why someone might ask for a transfer from one skin to another and see both accounts on both skins playing in the same event without it being an issue.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  12. There are a few guys just signing up claiming they had successful trades on here or twoplustwo that are outright lying. One person just got scammed for $30 doing that. If someone PMs you that isn't posting in this thread, especially if they have a low post count, please report the PM to prevent you or someone else getting scammed. Also, please never send first to someone that doesn't have any successful trades here as you will most likely get scammed. There are many other helpful hints in the OP of this thread to follow.

    Reporting LetItRid3 on RPM as a piece of shit scammer. Hopefully this post helps others from getting scammed on here and 2+2 if people do google searches. In this case he got someone for only $30, but he would have done more.
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Mar 13th, 2012 at 07:13 PM
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  13. Have $2225 Carbon (rivermen123)
    Need $2k cash transfer

    Non negotiable.
    Add KingTriton to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

    There are a few guys just signing up claiming they had successful trades on here or twoplustwo that are outright lying. One person just got scammed for $30 doing that. If someone PMs you that isn't posting in this thread, especially if they have a low post count, please report the PM to prevent you or someone else getting scammed. Also, please never send first to someone that doesn't have any successful trades here as you will most likely get scammed. There are many other helpful hints in the OP of this thread to follow.

    Reporting LetItRid3 on RPM as a piece of shit scammer. Hopefully this post helps others from getting scammed on here and 2+2 if people do google searches. In this case he got someone for only $30, but he would have done more.

    I posted on here sunday with a GDMP to trade for carbon. I had 3 diffrent guys to PM me that was interested. Not a 1 of them have over 2 post or been a member for over a month or 2. Im not saying they where up to no good but it seem kind of fishy to me. I am new to the fourm and kind of in the same boat as the guys that PMed me. What should a member do to protect his self from scamers and pick out the right person to trade with?
    Add HELLoGOOdBYe to Rail
  15. There are guys that have had alot of trades. You should wait for one of them to trade with if you have to send first. If a new guy is contacting you and not willing to send first, 99% of the time he is trying to scam and you should report his PM.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  16. Have $1600 Chase, BoA, Netspend, GD Money Pack
    Buying up to $2000 on Carbon (LTUFlawless), Lock (LTUFearless), RPM (LTUFearlesss) Hero (DirectoriusHero) or BCP (Directorius)

    Can do smaller amounts.

    Numerous smooth trades. sharkscope my carbon name LTUFlawless

    PM if interested
     
    Add LTUFlawless to Rail
  17. Looking for lock $ I have netspend.

    TruMetalMan@ lock

    I'll buy 300 at .85

    PM me if interested.
    Add TrueMetalMan to Rail
  18. Have 1k Carbon (SPLIFFA)
    Need 875 Wire/Netspend/usB

    Reputable poster only; Non negotionable; PM if interested.

     
    Originally Posted by LTUFlawless View Post

    Have $1600 Chase, BoA, Netspend, GD Money Pack
    Buying up to $2000 on Carbon (LTUFlawless), Lock (LTUFearless), RPM (LTUFearlesss) Hero (DirectoriusHero) or BCP (Directorius)

    Can do smaller amounts.

    Numerous smooth trades. sharkscope my carbon name LTUFlawless

    PM if interested

    PM sent
    SPLIFFA (Carbon)
    Add SPLIFFA to Rail
  19. First time poster. Have $500 on Hero. Will ship first to reputable player. Need $400 western union or whatever is quickest. Heropoker sn is Alwaysme . Pm me if interested.
    Add andyng to Rail
  20. have 1800 on RPM (kodie97)

    looking for 1600 on Americas Cardroom (sey_when) or Colt poker (success2)

    will send you email by private message if you need it to transfer

    reputable people only. PM me if interested.
    Edited By: sey_when Mar 17th, 2012 at 07:06 AM
    Add sey_when to Rail
  21. Have BoA/Chase/Wells/bankwire to any bank

    Want BCP(betsielarkin), HERO(youareintrouble), Carbon(qittyqat), RPM(escapeme) at .875

    up to 20k..pm please, thanks
     
    Add listerx to Rail
  22. Want: 2K Cake Poker (Huert)

    Have:1,5k pokerstars (Bushaltefoli), Lock (Angie5050), partypoker (Dumbo_72o), True Poker (Bushaltefoli),Moneybookers, Neteller, Carbon (Jenni83),BCP (Jimbo77777),Minted (Dumbo7777)

    Have several trades here. Flawless history, therefore its unlikely me sending first...

    PM Me....
    Add Bushaltefolie to Rail
  23.  
    Originally Posted by pkrnut1 View Post

    have $20 on PS (pkrnut1)
    want $20 on party (pkrnut1)

    I have done a few trades b4 but they were in the summer, i do not remember what page they are on


    i still am looking for this
    Add pkrnut1 to Rail
  24. Have $100 Lock poker (winnipegrounder)
    Need $90 pokerstars (peldini)

    PM me. Have 40+ trades ITT. Only send first to reputable members or those i have history with.
     
    Add peldini to Rail
  25.  
    Originally Posted by Clamper13 View Post

    The answer is in the first post of this thread.

    Please read the entire first post and all its links.

     
    Originally Posted by jppp5039 View Post

    u expect him to read through 309 pages of random transfers? Read the first post, and a few pages so you have an idea. No need to read every single post.

    My error. It's now fixed.

    Thanks for pointing it out.
    Edited By: Clamper13 Mar 17th, 2012 at 07:05 PM
    Add Clamper13 to Rail
  26. Ive got $1500 on Carbon (MoBayBum)

    Looking for $1000 in ChaseBank or something convenient
    Add JayAces to Rail
  27. I have 1600 on carbon (REdHAndED1)
    looking for around 1300 chase bankwire
    reputable poster only
     
    Add BLAKJACK to Rail
  28. Have $32000 Chase, BoA, Netspend, GD Money Pack
    Buying up to $4000 on Carbon (LTUFlawless), Lock (LTUFearless), RPM (LTUFearlesss) Hero (DirectoriusHero) or BCP (Directorius)

    Can do smaller amounts.

    Numerous smooth trades. sharkscope my carbon name LTUFlawless

    ----------------

    Also I can do some transfers from merge to merge.



    PM if interested
     
    Add LTUFlawless to Rail
  29. I need 400$ on Carbon (Goblin024)
    I will give 400$ on Cake (ImAtWalMart)
    will do smaller amount as well

    I can trade 400$ Cake for 400$ carbon????
    Add Goblin024 to Rail
  30. have 300 on hero poker (GreenAnYellow)
    want 250 chase quick pay have done a few trade on here and will send first to reputable
     
    Add KJB11 to Rail

Similar Threads