[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by RainbowWarrior View Post

KFederline accounts
    Lock - jimlehey
    Carbon - kfederline
    RPM - ThatGetRight
    P5s - kfederline

He recently busted this $300 P5s stake on Carbon.
    He had no previous trades in this thread and hasn't logged in or played anywhere (afaict) since his trade with you.
    Hopefully he still has the funds and will get back to you.

Have you contacted Lock?

No, I haven't yet. Normally I would but here is what happened:
    I originally xferd him $400 but he sent it back because he said that BoA wasnt letting him do it or whatever. He was very adamant that I confirm that I got the funds back because he said he didnt want to have his reputation ruined. Then the next day, he said he realized the reason he couldnt transfer was that he was doing it from his checking account which had under $300 in it. So he said to xfer it back to him on lock and he would xfer money from his savings into his checking and be able to pay me within 24 hours. That was the last I heard from him. I assume that if he were a scammer he would just have taken my $400 when I first xfered it instead of xfering it back and making up an excuse... It just doesn't make sense. Anyway, I will give him until the end of the week, maybe something happened to him...
    Add Bigroostah to Rail
  2. Want: 2K Lock (imustwinalot) 2K BCP (baddoody)
    Have: BofA, Chase QP, Bank Deposit

I have 3 confirmed trades here in the last few days sending second, and I have about 20K in trades on 2+2 under the same name. Can provide references too.
    Add iraiseducks to Rail
  3. Have: 550 Cake (dubwise)
    Want: 460 WellsF/BofA, Bankwire, GDMP, Netspend

also

Have: 550 RPM (dubbed)
    Want: 500 WellsF/BofA, Bankwire, GDMP, Netspend

willing to send first to reputable traders
    Add buyrum to Rail
  4. Completing a trade with P1ain3stman, my BCP (teferilol) for his GDMP. His BCP is MRM0JORISIN, will bump when completed.
    Add mlane to Rail
  5. looking for trade party poker anythingatal for stars clancype

Add petes30 to Rail
  6. Have 350 on carbon (whompadpg)
    want 300 greendot money pak

Add whompadpg to Rail
  7. Buy up 15$ MoneyBookersSkrill [pm for email]
    Have 50$ PokerStars [calin-poker]
    Add GeoMad92 to Rail
  8. Have 30 GDMP
    Want Carbon (MrMaxPowers)
    Add MrM27 to Rail
  9. Scammed by 24shack24 (bigbadbruins22 on lock) yesterday. I am TrimSpaBaby on lock..This is completely my fault for not following up properly..Sent me a PM in response to my post that was selling 400 lock for 350 BOA..Said he could provide refs, I told him as long as he had confirms ITT I would send first, he stated a whole bunch of names none of which were ITT. Im new to pocketfives, but have many trades on 2+2 and didn't mind doing a couple small trades sending first to build up refs. I told him we could do in pieces so we agreed on 200 and 200, I sent the first 200 never heard back. He was supposed to ship immediatley after... been about 20 hours.

Not sure what the proper procedure is for reporting this on pocketfives. If you all need anymore information please let me know.
    Edited By: Trimmyp May 11th, 2012 at 04:54 PM

Add Trimmyp to Rail
    Originally Posted by Trimmyp View Post

Scammed by 24shack24 (bigbadbruins22 on lock) yesterday. I am TrimSpaBaby on lock..This is completely my fault for not following up properly..Sent me a PM in response to my post that was selling 400 lock for 350 BOA..Said he could provide refs, I told him as long as he had confirms ITT I would send first, he stated a whole bunch of names none of which were ITT. Im new to pocketfives, but have many trades on 2+2 and didn't mind doing a couple small trades sending first to build up refs. I told him we could do in pieces so we agreed on 200 and 200, I sent the first 200 never heard back. He was supposed to ship immediatley after... been about 20 hours.

Not sure what the proper procedure is for reporting this on pocketfives. If you all need anymore information please let me know.

Thanks for warning in this thread. I'm hoping this is a misunderstanding. Since he isn't a new member on P5s, we will give him a day to come in and discuss this before taking any restrictive action on the site.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  11. Have $250 RPM (TacoStand)

Want $225 Chase

One previous trade on here but back in 10, have done a few on 2p2, I have run many stakes on PTP (Kennabto)
    Edited By: Passiveplay May 11th, 2012 at 05:32 PM

Add Passiveplay to Rail
  12. Thank you! I hope this is a misunderstanding as well....anyway on a lighter note...

Have up to 1K lock (TrimSpaBaby)

Want BOA - PM me offers

Will only consider sending first if we have traded before on 2+2 (Princekuh1o), otherwise I can provide you with references both on 2+2 and here. Thanks!

Add Trimmyp to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

There are a couple of people out to scam others in this thread. Do not trade first with someone you don't know. They are claiming to people people on 2+2 or mods on other sites which can't be checked out. Please continue to report these people if they PM you and are not posting in this thread. If you send first to someone that hasn't had a few successful trades in this thread, there is a high probability you will be scammed. A few people have already been scammed for small amounts not following these instructions. Just sitting at a table with someone isn't enough either as someone got scammed following this as well. Please do not reward scammers and be smart with your money. Trade at your own risk in general, but I am advising all of you to use some common sense and not to believe what people are telling you.

Bumping this again. Use common sense. A few liars, storytellers, and thieves are after your money. There are plenty of honest people with many trades in this thread.

This is not in response to the post above since that one is a little surprising to me if true, but in general there are NEW accounts asking to be sent first. This is an immediate red flag no matter what story they come up with.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  14. Successful trade with "sandc llc"

My $20 Cake (msjjap) to him (gir814511).

His $25 Amazon gift card to me.

He sent first.

Good trader, would do again.
    Edited By: msjjap May 11th, 2012 at 05:51 PM
    Add msjjap to Rail
  15. Have $3000 on Stars (WackyJaxon)
    Want $3300 on 888 (WackyJaxon) or PartyPoker (WackyJaxon)

Have $1000 on MB (WackyJaxon)
    Want $1100 on Stars (WackyJaxon), Party (WackyJaxon), or 888 (WackyJaxon)

Any smaller amounts are probably welcome as well.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
    Originally Posted by whompadpg View Post

Have 350 on carbon (whompadpg)

Trade in progress. My $30 GDMP for his $35 Carbon(whompadpg) to my Carbon(MrMaxPowers). Pending approval.
    Add MrM27 to Rail
  17. Have: $1k RPM (SickLife311)
    Want: Chase, Wire

I'm GoldnEagl on 2p2 too and have half a dozen trades, all sending first, in the last couple months.

PM me pls, would like to get this done by close of business today
    Add GoldnEagl to Rail
    Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post

Trade in progress. My $30 GDMP for his $35 Carbon(whompadpg) to my Carbon(MrMaxPowers). Pending approval.

Completed. Fast and easy. Would use again. Thank you.
    Add MrM27 to Rail
    Originally Posted by mlane View Post

Completing a trade with P1ain3stman, my BCP (teferilol) for his GDMP. His BCP is MRM0JORISIN, will bump when completed.

Trade is completed, awesome to work with will do again.
    Add mlane to Rail
    Originally Posted by whompadpg View Post

Have 350 on carbon (whompadpg)

Still looking, negotiable and can do smaller amounts

Add whompadpg to Rail
  21. Confirmed trade with msjjap. I sent first, he was very accommodating and would (looking to) trade again.
    Add sandc llc to Rail
  22. I have a package to the LSOP in Lima, PERU. It's a NL 500k guaranteed live poker tournament. It runs from June 6th-June 10th 2012.

The buyin is $1650, but the package I have includes everything (all inclusive)! Lodging for the entire tournament regardless if you bust, free drinks, rides, everything. Total value is around $2500. Oh, you're also right on the beach as well.

I won this through Americas Card Room. In order to complete transfer you will need an account on their site. Everything will be done through their support.

I'm looking for any reasonable offer.

Screen name on ACR = RandAllin
    Add Randuski to Rail
  23. Have 50 Cake (Devin Hester)
    Want Netspend.

If you can do this, PM offer plz.
    Add Gunth0807 to Rail
  24. Confirming trade with appst08
    He sent $750 first from his Lock (Emotionless08) to my Lock (imustwinalot)
    I sent to his BofA second
    Easy to work with and I recommend.
    Add iraiseducks to Rail
    Originally Posted by iraiseducks View Post

Confirming trade with appst08
    He sent $750 first from his Lock (Emotionless08) to my Lock (imustwinalot)
    I sent to his BofA second
    Easy to work with and I recommend.

confirmed my lock (emotionless08) to his lock (imustwinalot) for BOA

Add Appst08 to Rail
  26. Have up to 50 Cake (Devin Hester)
    Want RPM (Buy1Get1)

Also have up to 50 Cake (Devin Hester)
    Want netspend.
    Add Gunth0807 to Rail
  27. have 30 lock (2reub73) want 30 carbon for friend (MrMaxPowers)
    Im sydsdad88 from 2+2 and have 1k + post there and all have involved money and markeplace transactions without any problems ....ty rmw
    Add sydsdad88 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bigroostah View Post

No, I haven't yet. Normally I would but here is what happened:
    I originally xferd him $400 but he sent it back because he said that BoA wasnt letting him do it or whatever. He was very adamant that I confirm that I got the funds back because he said he didnt want to have his reputation ruined. Then the next day, he said he realized the reason he couldnt transfer was that he was doing it from his checking account which had under $300 in it. So he said to xfer it back to him on lock and he would xfer money from his savings into his checking and be able to pay me within 24 hours. That was the last I heard from him. I assume that if he were a scammer he would just have taken my $400 when I first xfered it instead of xfering it back and making up an excuse... It just doesn't make sense. Anyway, I will give him until the end of the week, maybe something happened to him...

I had a guy do this to me about 7-8 months ago on here...he sent me back funds after not being able to bank xfer...definitely built trust with me and than when I sent back after he supposedly got his bank xfers all straightened out I never received the bank xfer.

Add Golff4life to Rail
    Originally Posted by Trimmyp View Post

Thank you! I hope this is a misunderstanding as well....anyway on a lighter note...

Have up to 1K lock (TrimSpaBaby)

Want BOA - PM me offers

Will only consider sending first if we have traded before on 2+2 (Princekuh1o), otherwise I can provide you with references both on 2+2 and here. Thanks!

Getting this done with nlblows (nlblows on lock) tom...thanks for the inquiries!

Add Trimmyp to Rail
  30. Have: $20-$50 Lock (vr4rider)
    Want: GDMP or Netspend

PM me if interested.
    Add 300zxrider to Rail