[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. Going to put a couple ppl the BLT but only have stars funds right now. Willing to ship first if a respected party is involved.

    Need $5.00 on Tilt (royalstud13)
    Have $5.00 on Stars (theroyalstud)
  2. quick trade with grandmamoneybags, quick and painless, glad to trade again
     
  3. would like 100 on UB (amare1)
    for 100 on stars (KJB11) have done done successful trade before
     
  4. Easy and quick trade with neuby. Would trade again!
  5.  
    Originally Posted by sabrejack View Post

    Transaction perfect with kice32. Thanks much!

    ditto on that with sabrejack
  6. Need $100- $150 on Stars (Synappzz)

    Have money on FTP (Synappzz)

    Willing to trade first.

    PM me if interested.
    Edited By: Synappzz Aug 29th, 2010 at 07:20 PM
  7. need 1k stars. will ship 1k on tilt. pm me if anyone can do that.

    stars - subpar67
    tilt - FagleSnaX

    thanks
     
  8. Need 1k on Stars. Will send 1k on UB/AP. Just in time for UBOC ME. Please PM asap.

    Stars - dontellnone
    UB/AP - PJW1168

    Thanks!

     
    Originally Posted by PocketPJW View Post

    Need 1k on Stars. Will send 1k on UB/AP. Just in time for UBOC ME. Please PM asap.

    Stars - dontellnone
    UB/AP - PJW1168

    Thanks!

    Can trade up to 1k. Have references. Still need 1k on Stars for 1k on UB/AP.
    Stars - dontellnone
    UB/AP - PJW1168

    Thanks.
  9. I need 500 on stars (RManjura)

    for 500 on tilt (Redline Speed)
     
  10. successful trades with CB04, quietwinner, and KJB11. would trade again
    Edited By: neuby Aug 29th, 2010 at 07:50 PM
    Reason: added players
     
  11.  
    Originally Posted by neuby View Post

    successful trades with CB04, quietwinner, and KJB11. would trade again

    need 100 on stars j_coakley30
    for 100 on tilt jwc4430
  12.  
    Originally Posted by Synappzz View Post

    Need $100- $150 on Stars (Synappzz)

    Have money on FTP (Synappzz)

    Willing to trade first.

    PM me if interested.

    Traded $100 successfully with skum. Sorry for the paranoia, I can't PM you for some reason.
  13.  
    Originally Posted by Synappzz View Post

    Traded $100 successfully with skum. Sorry for the paranoia, I can't PM you for some reason.

    Ban Date: 8/29/10 15:29
    Lift Date: 8/30/10 15:00
    Reason: automatic 24 hour ban for not following site to site transfer rules (read original post in that thread for the rules)

    he prob didn't put his names in his post
     
    Thread Starter
  14. successful trade with neuby no problems
     
  15. I have $50 on Full Tilt (Nate Avenson)
    I need $50 on Stars(Nate Avenson)

    Resolved

    Successful swap with Dschec
    Edited By: Nate Avenson Aug 30th, 2010 at 02:44 AM
     
  16. I have $200 on full tilt (lunarphase)
    I need $200 on stars (l4anl)

    previous successful swap with fr3dr1ck in this thread
     
  17. I Have 1 k on Full Tilz ( zigtyzigtyzone )
    Need 1 k on Poker Stars ( Smokeshowya )
  18. I have $50 on FTP(phareal15)
    I need $50 on Stars(Naztradamus)

    Have made successful trades in here before.
     
  19. Need $200-$500 on stars ( smileyfacess )
    have $200-$500 on ftp ( smileyfaces )
  20. Need 100.00 Stars (Hockey_Goali) (S)
    Have 100.00 Tilt (HockeyGoaltndr) (COP)

    I have 5 successful transfers ITT
  21. Need $3K on Stars. (MattyDaCobra)
    Have $2K on UB. (Specious)
    Have $1K on Tilt. (MattyDaCobra)

    I have not made any trades here yet but have run numerous BAPs on 2+2 (screenname MattyDaCobra) with over $50K both received and transferred.

    As this money belongs to my investors and not myself I can not take any chances with it and can not transfer first. If you know me and can go all at once, that is great, otherwise I'd be happy to do increments. I will also sit at a table on Tilt and/or UB to show funds, if necessary.

    A link to my most recent 2+2 BAP is here.
    Edited By: MattyDaCobra Aug 30th, 2010 at 07:43 PM
     
  22. Will ship $50 on UB (001001001)
    for $45 on Stars (kcd0g)

    or will do lesser amount with the same $5 differential. Have 4 successful trades. PM me.
  23. easy transfer with jcashx36x
  24.  
    Originally Posted by kcd0g View Post

    Will ship $50 on UB (001001001)
    for $45 on Stars (kcd0g)

    or will do lesser amount with the same $5 differential. Have 4 successful trades. PM me.

    Flawless Transfer - WTA
  25.  
    Originally Posted by kcd0g View Post

    Will ship $50 on UB (001001001)
    for $45 on Stars (kcd0g)

    or will do lesser amount with the same $5 differential. Have 4 successful trades. PM me.

    Also flawless with me, did a smaller amount with kcd0g..
  26. Thanks guys, will trade again with both obv.
  27.  
    Originally Posted by MattyDaCobra View Post

    Need $3K on Stars. (MattyDaCobra)
    Have $2K on UB. (Specious)
    Have $1K on Tilt. (MattyDaCobra)

    I have not made any trades here yet but have run numerous BAPs on 2+2 (screenname MattyDaCobra) with over $50K both received and transferred.

    As this money belongs to my investors and not myself I can not take any chances with it and can not transfer first. If you know me and can go all at once, that is great, otherwise I'd be happy to do increments. I will also sit at a table on Tilt and/or UB to show funds, if necessary.

    A link to my most recent 2+2 BAP is here.

    Matty is good people. If anyone needs funds I'd trade with him.
     1
  28. Another smooth trade with danimal703. Good dude, highly recommend.
  29. have $500 on ub BACK2THERAIL

    need $500 on stars l3iRdMan (Nashua)
     
  30. I need $100 on UB.
    I have FTP.

    Beatbookie on all sites.

    I have successful trade history in this thread as well as 2+2.
     

Similar Threads