[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. how does one request a scammer tag on a player? this guy: http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/acesupontilt/ needs one for comments made in here: http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/...-funds-586733/
    Add sirswish6 to Rail
  2. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=170

looks like he fked over stars too... pretty sure pokerstars is like one of the best honestly run companies in the world... put ps in charge of the us gov and i bet we wouldnt be in a recession.
    Add yarbles to Rail
  3. Hes crying because i posted my thoughts which he deems immoral and now hes mad at me cause it hurts his ego. Awee whysomadbrah? Never scammed a single poker player ever just the corporate entities that rip off thousands of players. Im practically a robin hood if you think about it. I literally jumped into a 5/10 plo session and dumped it off in minutes just for the mere satisfaction of saying I got one over on FTP before they could EFF ME! And yarbles that aint my 2+2 account but nice use of the search function +1.
    Add acesupontilt to Rail
  4. seriously can someone please explain to this clown in some language he actually understands that he pretty much stole right out of our pockets. my head is about to explode cus he keeps bragging he stole from ftp when in reality he still paid them their rake yet we are all the ones holding the tab now.

Add get-raised21 to Rail
  5. id be willing to bet 1 billion dollars that it is exactly your 2p2 account.
    Add yarbles to Rail
  6. "Hahaha i had the same thing happen and just decided to open another account. banned NOT lol i got a free 1200 from it and i deposited in my new account AND withdrew from it as well. So sometimes you can get away with it and i for one love screwing over a big site like that HAHA FU!"

^^^ From an "acesupontilt" post on 2+2 post that he claims isn't him.

Same 2008 create date.
    Same ~100 post count
    Same obnoxiously immature writing style.

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck...

screw the undertitle. just ban this jackass. He's basically bragging about ripping off the community.
    Add MeJahAndOmaha to Rail
  7. So how is your deluzional logic going to justify stealing from stars acesupontilt? oh wait forgot that wasnt your 2p2 account. lmao ooooooooooooook ya sure uh huh

Add get-raised21 to Rail
    Originally Posted by acesupontilt View Post

Hes crying because i posted my thoughts which he deems immoral and now hes mad at me cause it hurts his ego. Awee whysomadbrah? Never scammed a single poker player ever just the corporate entities that rip off thousands of players. Im practically a robin hood if you think about it. I literally jumped into a 5/10 plo session and dumped it off in minutes just for the mere satisfaction of saying I got one over on FTP before they could EFF ME! And yarbles that aint my 2+2 account but nice use of the search function +1.

so ur admitting you're a scammer? i really don't see your point here. notsureifsrs.jpg
    Thread StarterAdd sirswish6 to Rail
  9. good job sticking it to ftp, you really showed them!!!
    Edited By: Iplaythabored Aug 28th, 2011 at 05:33 AM

Add Iplaythabored to Rail
  10. That's the biggest line of bullshit I've ever read. He jumped in the PLO game because he knew he was freerolling with money he a.) didn't have in his account to cover his deposit and b.) strongly believed FTP was incapable of debiting from his account even if it was there for them to take.

The fact that he's a shitty player and lost the $3k he was freerolling rather than ran it up to $10k and withdrew it, is the only satisfaction I get out of this pathetic and fraudulent brag.

lol @ "I jumped in a game and spewed $3k just so I could say I scammed/freerolled FTP."
    Add MeJahAndOmaha to Rail
  11. acesupontilt + hawaiisgreat = Corky from Life goes on
    Edited By: Scrantos Aug 28th, 2011 at 06:53 AM

Add Scrantos to Rail
  12. acesupontilt
    such an idiot for
    a) admitting he supposedly scammed FTP/PS sites and/or players
    b)claiming the 2+2 post wasnt his while it obviously is
    c)trying to smack talk pros on pocket fives

im happy pros/sharks (i bet even amateurs) took ur $$$$ everytime u played , looks like you wont be accepted into any online poker sites anytime soon. And if you are...I along with everyone else will be more than HAPPY to crush u
    GL TO ALL IN U.S in getting your funds! I really hope things work out

Add P0LarAcE to Rail
  13. acesupontilt when it comes to the crunch you know what you did wasn't only affecting FTP but all players on the site. What you have done is in no way part of the game we all love. What you have done is fraud plain and simple and your bragging about it. when in reality not only can you not play poker but your apparently no better as a fraudsta... i mean if you knew in you infinate f#$king wisdom that you could exploit the proccessors why did u only take $3k i'm not sayin wat u did is kwl in ne way shape or form but i do find it pathetic thats the best u could do when you knew you were knowingly engaging in a fraudulent act and you brag bout it....ROFL . May your sets be run down and your all in's drawing dead!!! GFYS big guy!!!!!!!
    oh yeah +1 SCAMMER OBV
    Edited By: jerzyneyman Aug 28th, 2011 at 07:55 AM
    Add jerzyneyman to Rail
  14. Its too bad many people don't see the problem with stealing and instead either brag about it or justify it. There was a thread post black friday, but pre FTP's loss of gaming license about people like acesupontilt and how they are indirectly responsible for people not getting paid back from FTP as well. Its FTP's fault for letting themselves getting taken advantage by thieves that never had any intention of covering deposits, but makes me sad that people think that stealing is bragworthy.
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Aug 28th, 2011 at 03:22 PM
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  15. acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer acesupontilt scammer

Add rivverkiller to Rail
  16. someone should stab this kid.
    Add sssssssivarT to Rail