1. Which of these two sites is the most accurate to go off, beacuse when i check my stats each site has quite different reuslts for me, thers like a %7 difference on my ROI.
    Add matdoyle07 to Rail
  2. idk i just go off of the one that shows me winning more $ cuz i like to feel good about myself

Add Counting Bodies to Rail
  3. I believe the two sites have a different way of calculating ROI. One averages all the buy ins together and one does individual ROIs and averages that out.

Maybe.

Add Drinking Buddy to Rail
  4. Most accurate is SharkScope. OPR only tracks tournaments with something like 36+ players. SharkSope tracks everything except Cash Games.
    Add RedIceRap to Rail
  5. +1. Also like SS cuz it motivates me to make that graph keep going straight upppp
    Add Flopnuts1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Drinking Buddy View Post

I believe the two sites have a different way of calculating ROI. One averages all the buy ins together and one does individual ROIs and averages that out.

Maybe.

Yeah, the default results on SharkScope show an "Average ROI", which can be misleading if you're loking at mixed buy-ins. When you click a result and show the graph, there is a button for more options, under which you can get "Miscellaneous Data" that shows total ROI over the given games.
    Add Max Cut to Rail
    Originally Posted by RedIceRap View Post

Most accurate is SharkScope. OPR only tracks tournaments with something like 36+ players. SharkSope tracks everything except Cash Games.

ahh thats why then
    Thread StarterAdd matdoyle07 to Rail
  8. I just today discovered the global alias feature on SS. Very cool.

Add boneralert to Rail
  9. sharkscope also calculates rebuys differently than opr, there was a thread once that explained it- the difference in caculation is what causes your results to be different in a large sample
    Add tedSTRETCH to Rail