[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. After the day of usual sit and go's i decided to play every mtt running in a two hour period, cashing 5 in 11. Made the final 3 in the 2.20 10k guaranteed for my biggest win ever but just under the elusive four figure score im seeking, However at the same time i came 12th in the 2.75 after flopping a set of 10s for his kq to hit a straight on the river after flopping j10 open ended. sick as i really thought i should have won both but has been a long time coming so hopefully i can start building on this now.
    Add cmerry_123 to Rail
  2. good job merry! keep up the grind and im sure you'll be playing the mid stake buyin in no time! :)

Add kid duke10 to Rail
  3. nice mtt are fun i placed 12th/1750 in 5k freeroll 35$ restoring my br an now learning to manage it an not go out side br limits
    Add Ryanfarva to Rail
  4. Congrats op! gogogo. The more volume and work you put in the more often you'll find yourself sitting at ft's!
    glglgl

Add Arty_the_Cat to Rail
  5. yeh thanks all, finally got a chacne to put in more volume now ive finished university, just took one down today finally, think im gona keep up the grind now.
    Thread StarterAdd cmerry_123 to Rail