[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Do we know the total amount owed?
    Add husky77 to Rail
  2. over $100K to many diff people
    Add Justice4all to Rail
  3. 100k? Are you kidding? Does anyone have any photos? I can create a website similar to some about scammers. Like nickraineyisathief.com for Jeffrey May
    Add husky77 to Rail
  4. I believe I saw somewhere he was untrustworthy and wanted to confirm 1st, He doesnt know I post here.

I was playing with him in a 10r and were on same table for awhile.. got to talking on table (HERO POKER) and he asked me if it was possible for me to send him couple hundred on hero and he would send in back to me on carbon. said something regarding his VIP points in hero and he doesnt play carbon as much so has money sitting in there he isnt using.

I would rather not deal with headaches down the road so figured I would ask.
    Add kyleh to Rail
  5. Hi Kyleh, you will be scammed, he is a criminal and is trying to get you next. Jeffrey May the criminal I see is still playing on the Merge network. Can you report this scammer and creep's screennames so it can be reported to Merge as well?
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  6. what nic is he playing under?

Add Iplaythabored to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

Hi Kyleh, you will be scammed, he is a criminal and is trying to get you next. Jeffrey May the criminal I see is still playing on the Merge network. Can you report this scammer and creep's screennames so it can be reported to Merge as well?

Holy Hell...

I cant imagine how I missed this thread... thanks wacky...

I can send a email now... also can PM Eric on FB regarding this as well

He is playing under SilentNit so I figured he was ok when I searched his profits.
    Edited By: kyleh Jul 17th, 2012 at 05:42 PM
    Reason: spelled wrong
    Add kyleh to Rail
  8. Maybe also PM David Jung as well if it is on the Hero network since he has already been banned for life there according to David's earlier post in this thread.
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Jul 17th, 2012 at 07:34 PM
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  9. I sent a email to Hero support... not sure where that will lead, I also sent Eric (rizen) a message on FB, Not sure what he can get done but he helped me out on there couple times.
    Add kyleh to Rail
  10. I just started playing again and have seen SilentNit around. Honestly I can't recall as to whether it was on Lock or Carbon. Guys like this give our game a black eye and he should be brought to "justice."
    Add Drewdaddy19 to Rail
  11. SilentNit is someone else. I know SilentNit, have done transfer with him, and he's a trustworthy guy.

Thread StarterAdd tyson219 to Rail
  12. I am SilentNit on merge...i used to talk to Jeff online and made the sn as a joke to how big of a nit he was (he played as SilentNut). i wish i could change my name now obv and have no clue how kyleh confused me as him since i never chat at the tables, i can guarantee i never spoke to you at a table or asked for any type of swap. If possible, i would like to somehow have it verified that i am NOT jeff and have posts with my screen name confused with his deleted.
    Edited By: Dirrrrrty Jul 17th, 2012 at 07:56 PM
    Add Dirrrrrty to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dirrrrrty View Post

I am SilentNit on merge...i used to talk to Jeff online and made the sn as a joke to how big of a nit he was (he played as SilentNut). i wish i could change my name now obv and have no clue how kyleh confused me as him since i never chat at the tables, i can guarantee i never spoke to you at a table or asked for any type of swap.

I can corroborate this and vouch for him.

14. I can go back into the games I played and see who it was again. Not sure how I could have confused the names to be honest.

Hero saves all the games so I can go into it. it was the 10r I believe the 1 addon 1 rebuy.

If I was mistaken then I will delete the post and send them email again to Hero.

Hero has the tourn ID and hopefully will be able to see the chat... we also went to a .05/.10 table to discuss the swap.
    Add kyleh to Rail
  15. Can I post a pic of Jeff? So people that Google this can see the scum?
    Add husky77 to Rail
  16. im wondering who this genius is. you say you know him and he owes family and friends are you one of them? im willing to BET you lent him money while gambling with him. you are probably a family member who knew of each and every problem he faced and indulged in loaning him gambling money. now you want revenge so you come here. since you KNOW him go tell him to his face.
    Add 2manyh8ers to Rail
  17. your dates with these reply s corresponds with the latest development it jeffs life. you def must be a sad person, since you can actually go talk to jeff about your anger, unlike the online ers. but you would prefer to have your anger brought to this forum. since you are so willing to give out personal info here, how about yours. thats what i thought.
    Add 2manyh8ers to Rail
  18. wow i keep reading these h8 filled entry's from justice 4 themselves, i cant keep from laughing. only your point is valid obv his exes mom. when anyone else who knows jeff has an opposing view you go on the attack. jeff will be the first to say that he owes. has he told you that maybe since you loaned your daughter the money also that she should pay it back, or is she not responsible for her actions. ive told him to have her pay you back, but he says he is going to pay everyone back. he will try, and hope he does, not for any of you who loaned frivolousy but for him so he can move on with his life. again justicebecause ih8 go face him.
    Add 2manyh8ers to Rail
  19. to justice 4herself, i believe that if you were to give jeff 1lb of cocaine to sell for you and he didnt give you the money and profit you would have a hard time pursuing it in court. try a relevant news article. if you are loaning money for an illegal act expecting to make a profit guess what might happen. dont loan to people you dont know. these so called friends and family either didnt know him therefore should not have loaned to him, or the did know him and should not of loaned to him, if im to believe you. lol
    Add 2manyh8ers to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dirrrrrty View Post

I am SilentNit on merge...i used to talk to Jeff online and made the sn as a joke to how big of a nit he was (he played as SilentNut). i wish i could change my name now obv and have no clue how kyleh confused me as him since i never chat at the tables, i can guarantee i never spoke to you at a table or asked for any type of swap. If possible, i would like to somehow have it verified that i am NOT jeff and have posts with my screen name confused with his deleted.

Sorry about that man. Let's not get SilentNit in any trouble.
    Add Drewdaddy19 to Rail
  21. 6 posts in a row. Impressive.
    Add supra1988t to Rail
    Originally Posted by 2manyh8ers View Post

to justice 4herself, i believe that if you were to give jeff 1lb of cocaine to sell for you and he didnt give you the money and profit you would have a hard time pursuing it in court. try a relevant news article. if you are loaning money for an illegal act expecting to make a profit guess what might happen. dont loan to people you dont know. these so called friends and family either didnt know him therefore should not have loaned to him, or the did know him and should not of loaned to him, if im to believe you. lol

How many screen names are you going to create to defend yourself? Clearly he (you) screwed people over and trying to blame the generosity of others as to why they where taken advantage of is at best, comical. Give it a break and if you aren't him then obviously you sir are an _______. I'll let you fill that in.
    Add Drewdaddy19 to Rail
  23. this is where my bounty-hunting business comes in....
    Add ShyGuy03533 to Rail
  24. Im sticking up for a friend , Jeff told me that he is in contact with tyson " the one that started this thread " and will be taking care of this asap. Also is not hiding from anyone. You random COWARDS that want to post in here with not giving any factuall evidence what so ever is B.s. So just stfu and let it take its course. Stop trolling threads , and get a life.
    Add Udoneit3 to Rail
  25. If its true have Jeff pm me since his phone is discod. I will lay off til next weds since u said everyone will be contacted by next tuesday. All everyone wants is contact and the truth and payments. You'd want answers too if you were owed. If tyson,Manhattan, justice , or jj have been contacted can u please post. Thx
    Add husky77 to Rail
    Originally Posted by husky77 View Post

If its true have Jeff pm me since his phone is discod. I will lay off til next weds since u said everyone will be contacted by next tuesday. All everyone wants is contact and the truth and payments. You'd want answers too if you were owed. If tyson,Manhattan, justice , or jj have been contacted can u please post. Thx

Ummm, HUSKY? WHO said that everyone "will be contacted by next Tuesday"?? Nobody has told me that. I have NOT been contacted, I'm sorry to tell you HUSKY.

Tyson, is this true? Has the real Jeff May been in contact with you? Do you believe what he says? Should we?

I noticed that the remark below UDONEIT3's name (about him being either Jeffrey May or being a supporter of Jeff May) has been removed. Is there some reason to believe that Jeff is finally going to pay all of us back? If so, that would be great! That is the ONLY thing that all of us here have wanted. SADLY, the whole line of "wait until next week" sounds way too familiar..... RIGHT?

As for 2MANYh8rs, you are obviously either
    Jeff May or that dumb-ass supporter of his. I am 100% legit about all I've said about Jeff owing money, etc. I'm not a drug dealer or a cocaine seller as you try to insinuate. Your terrible command of the English language is sad and ridiculous. If you are not Jeff then it's obvious that you have bought into Jeff's lies, hook, line and sinker. And if you are close to Jeff, ask yourself this: Does Jeff owe you money? I'll bet the answer is YES. What a fool you are. Hopefully you aren't just another skank-ass bitch that he's con'd into believing that he's "going to pay you back" and lied to you over and over again about when, or where the money's coming from, etc. etc. etc.
    Add Justice4all to Rail
    Originally Posted by Justice4all View Post

Ummm, HUSKY? WHO said that everyone "will be contacted by next Tuesday"?? Nobody has told me that. I have NOT been contacted, I'm sorry to tell you HUSKY.

Tyson, is this true? Has the real Jeff May been in contact with you? Do you believe what he says? Should we?

I noticed that the remark below UDONEIT3's name (about him being either Jeffrey May or being a supporter of Jeff May) has been removed. Is there some reason to believe that Jeff is finally going to pay all of us back? If so, that would be great! That is the ONLY thing that all of us here have wanted. SADLY, the whole line of "wait until next week" sounds way too familiar..... RIGHT?

As for 2MANYh8rs, you are obviously either
    Jeff May or that dumb-ass supporter of his. I am 100% legit about all I've said about Jeff owing money, etc. I'm not a drug dealer or a cocaine seller as you try to insinuate. Your terrible command of the English language is sad and ridiculous. If you are not Jeff then it's obvious that you have bought into Jeff's lies, hook, line and sinker. And if you are close to Jeff, ask yourself this: Does Jeff owe you money? I'll bet the answer is YES. What a fool you are. Hopefully you aren't just another skank-ass bitch that he's con'd into believing that he's "going to pay you back" and lied to you over and over again about when, or where the money's coming from, etc. etc. etc.

Udoneit3 has pmd me saying all parties have been contacted and there will be payment plans by next Tues. Obv a lie. He then threatened me and blocked my pms. Udoneit check the other thread soon idiot
    Add husky77 to Rail
  28. Good news everyone! Jeff emailed me and he has everyone's money! Please post here if you have had contact!
    Add husky77 to Rail
  29. Jeff has been in contact with me this week. He told me has contacted everyone that he owes money to and has informed them all, myself included, that he has made mistakes, is sorry for what happened and has every intent to rectify the situation and pay us back.

He does sound sincere and I have some hope that he'll eventually make everything right for us. At the same time, as Jeff is aware and most people reading this can imagine, I'm skeptical given the history between him and I. Nonetheless, I remain hopeful that at some point in the future this situation gets resolved.

In addition, Jeff asked me to respond to certain recent posts made in this thread by new users on P5s. Jeff's P5s account is banned and will not be reopened, so he's unable to post himself. Jeff says he knows everyone to whom he owes money and has contacted those people. He claims that the new people posting in this thread are not owed money to his knowledge.

In addition, Jeff also forwarded me a series of emails with one person who has been posting here. In those emails, the person does not tell Jeff who he is, how much he is owed, or why. This person does threaten to post pictures of Jeff and his family, create a website about Jeff and in one email said "Western union me 500 and I go away lol..pretty tempting huh? Since u scammed a lot more".
    Edited By: tyson219 Jul 21st, 2012 at 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by tyson219 View Post

Jeff has been in contact with me this week. He told me has contacted everyone that he owes money to and has informed them all, myself included, that he has made mistakes, is sorry for what happened and has every intent to rectify the situation and pay us back.

He does sound sincere and I have some hope that he'll eventually make everything right for us. At the same time, as Jeff is aware and most people reading this can imagine, I'm skeptical given the history between him and I. Nonetheless, I remain hopeful that at some point in the future this situation gets resolved.

In addition, Jeff asked me to respond to certain recent posts made in this thread by new users on P5s. Jeff's P5s account is banned and will not be reopened, so he's unable to post himself. Jeff says he knows everyone to whom he owes money and has contacted those people. He claims that the new people posting in this thread are not owed money to his knowledge.

In addition, Jeff also forwarded me a series of emails with one person who has been posting here. In those emails, the person does not tell Jeff who he is, how much he is owed, or why. This person does threaten to post pictures of Jeff and his family, create a website about Jeff and in one email said "Western union me 500 and I go away lol..pretty tempting huh? Since u scammed a lot more".

thats some straight up illegal shit. while Jeff is a douche for all this nonsense, at least he won't be going to jail (at least i think not) unlike this random guy threatening him could.
    Add ShyGuy03533 to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 3 4 5