[x]

See Where You Rank in New Jersey

  1. Has anyone seen or heard what he's up to these days?
  2. Probably gambling with his hefty roll of FTP cash on the golf course. Sick freeroll.
  3. heard he took up squash
     1
  4. Deleting cruel/true comments on facebook.
  5. He's rolling his eyes at teenagers on chat roulette last I heard
  6. i heard he opened phil ivey's bait shop
     1
    7
  7. I heard he's training to be on the Mexican Men's curling team for the 22nd winter Olympics. There's a bet involved, I'm sure.
  8. My father in law works for the security dept at the Trop in AC...he says Ivey is in there often playing 25k hands of craps......i know he lost half a mill few weeks ago.....
  9.  
    Originally Posted by njskills View Post

    My father in law works for the security dept at the Trop in AC...he says Ivey is in there often playing 25k hands of craps......i know he lost half a mill few weeks ago.....

    lol that's enough to get your father in law fired
  10. He's on next season's dancing with the stars. Him, Hope Solo and Rickie lake. Gonna be awesome.
     
  11.  
    Originally Posted by wantagolf View Post

    He's on next season's dancing with the stars. Him, Hope Solo and Rickie lake. Gonna be awesome.

    I don't think Phil Ivey would ever be on that lame show personally. If Ivey did appear on the show I would be disappointed in Ivey. Ivey is a boss because he doesn't care what internet trolls think and he is the best poker player ever to play. No one will ever be as good as Ivey. Whether Ivey is playing cash games in Macau or just being a degen on the golf course he is the best poker player ever!
     
  12.  
    Originally Posted by kevmode View Post

    I don't think Phil Ivey would ever be on that lame show personally. If Ivey did appear on the show I would be disappointed in Ivey. Ivey is a boss because he doesn't care what internet trolls think and he is the best poker player ever to play. No one will ever be as good as Ivey. Whether Ivey is playing cash games in Macau or just being a degen on the golf course he is the best poker player ever!

    I always wonder if you're serious....something to ponder I suppose ahhh
    Edited By: Jymaster0011 Sep 3rd, 2011 at 01:00 PM
  13.  
    Originally Posted by Jymaster0011 View Post

    I always wonder if you're serious....something to ponder I suppose ahhh


    Hahaha ... +1 ... you could replace Ivey with Chuck Norris in his statement and it would still ring true.
  14. He's probably over at Howard's house trying to figure out what
    their next move should be.
    "Well, let's see, that bogus lawsuit I filed didn't work. You know,
    the one where I tried to look like the injured party. And the group
    of foreign investors I rounded up to try and buy FTP didn't work,
    so now what? We better figure something out fast before we wake
    up one morning and see a mob of 10,000 angry former FTP players
    lining the street in front of our homes wanting their money."

Similar Threads