[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. Hi, first off id like to say i am a very honest and hardworking person. I have been playing on sportsbook skin since black friday and have had some success. I play about 40 hours a week on sportsbook under the screen name wannabetlilnager, and yes i know i am an asshole at times and whine like phil helmuth at the tables, but its all about venting and i mean none of the dumb things i say in chat. I cannot believe what this site has done to me and i have no reason to make this shit up, i rarely post on this site. Soo here we go,last week i made a 1266$ withdrawl. Then last night i noticed the vip point 6 max sngs (top 2 get vip points) are missing so i get on live chat and ask why. They give me no reason to why and said they wont be coming back. Me being tired and upset because this is how i obtain my points in order for vip point exchange..i begin being mean to live chat, saying how the site is greedy and ran poorly, i think the last thing i said before getting off live chat was burn in hell...(real smart). Soo this morning i log in my account only to find out my account has been disabled and my 1266$ will be kept. They tell me the reason they banned my account and are keeping my funds is because of my chat with them last night. I find this insanely absurd. I pay tons of rake on this site and have played just under 2500 mtts on this site in under a year. I violated no rules..i pissed off someone on live chat that is now abusing thier authority. I have been robbed for 1266$ + all that hard work to get to the level vip i was. I will never get my account back and the funds will go where? I dont know but i will let all of you know that this site MERGE is just as sketch as all the rest, including phony business names that show up on my bank statement when i made deposits. So be careful what u do on that site because upper level management can abuse authority and rob you. I am getting my camera tomorrow and posting chat logs with proof that they admit they will keep my funds and ban me because of my talking shit in live chat. R.I.P. WANNABETLILNAGER +17K from micros. On this last note, i have no reason to lie and nothing to hide. I would never take my time to write something like this on my favorite poker forum if it wasnt 100% true, nothing is missing/im not leaving anything out. I just got robbed for 1266$ by sportsbook skin on Merge because someone in upper level management is abusing authority because i talked shit to him on live chat.

    Welp, run worse/etc

    cliffs

    -I play on sportsbook skin fulltime/winning player/asshole in chat

    -made 1266$ withdrawl last week

    -Talked shit to live chat customer support because they took away vip point 6 max sngs

    -Upper level management abuses authority and bans my account and say they will keep my 1266$ withdrawl

    -100% truth , no reason to lie, nothing left out, pissed, run worse etc.
    Add J0HNS0N757 to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by J0HNS0N757 View Post

    I am getting my camera tomorrow and posting chat logs with proof that they admit they will keep my funds and ban me because of my talking shit in live chat.

    Just take screenshots.

    Also, blame Sportsbook not Merge, since it's a skin specific decision. I would email Sportsbook to see if you can get it resolved. If not, I would contact Merge and/or the gaming authority if they truly have no reason to confiscate your money.

    Good luck.
      
    2
    Add tyson219 to Rail
  3. Maybe it was your racist name?
     
    Add L Rocketz to Rail
  4.  
    Originally Posted by L Rocketz View Post

    Maybe it was your racist name?

    Yeh man could of thought of something better like wannabetmylilfriend
    Add BenFaz to Rail
  5.  
    Originally Posted by L Rocketz View Post

    Maybe it was your racist name?

    The reason they gave me for disabling my account and keeping 1266$ is because of my rude chat with them last night on live chat. One guy even told me that they would give me my last 3 deposits back(less then 300$) and call it even. I think he said this just to piss me off even more. Little smart comments here and there from some jerk on live chat abusing authority thinking hes all big and bad. Tyson thank you for your input i dont know much about screenshot stuff, im gonna get back on live chat when i get my camera and go through the whole conversation again. Bye the way one reason i figured i could bad mouth them is because i didnt think they could do what they have now done. Shoulda known that this sketch site could abuse authority and ban what seemed to have been a bad mouth punk. I dont think ill get my 1266$ back nor my account. I truely got robbed. I guess this will be an expensive lesson not to trust small sites and to stop being rude in live chat.
    Thread StarterAdd J0HNS0N757 to Rail
  6. I've played with you quite a few times and you are a complete tool in the chat, so that's one thing you aren't lying about.
     
    Add IBGrindin to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by IBGrindin View Post

    I've played with you quite a few times and you are a complete tool in the chat, so that's one thing you aren't lying about.

    hi, yes i know sorry lol... its just online poker right? Im going to try not to be a tool no more. Venting in chat is ugly and rude but i cant resist sometimes. Good luck on the felts ;)
    Thread StarterAdd J0HNS0N757 to Rail
  8. Good luck sorting this out. I have heard horror stories about the SportsBook skin the past when someone has won alot of money and their angleshooting. Maybe you can appeal to Merge themselves somehow. In the meantime, I would not set-up more Merge accounts on other skins as I have heard that they will most likely be flagged once you have been banned or red-flagged from any Merge skin.
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Feb 9th, 2012 at 06:59 PM
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  9.  
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

    Good luck sorting this out. I have heard horror stories about the SportsBook skin the past when someone has won alot of money and their angleshooting. Maybe you can appeal to Merge themselves somehow. In the meantime, I would set-up more Merge accounts on other skins as I have heard that they will most likely be flagged once you have been banned or red-flagged from any Merge skin.

    would or wouldnt?
    Thread StarterAdd J0HNS0N757 to Rail
  10. I'm confused. You say you play on Sportsbook but your profile says you use that name on Carbon...
     
    Add IBGrindin to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by IBGrindin View Post

    I'm confused. You say you play on Sportsbook but your profile says you use that name on Carbon...

    yep it has always said that........pocketfives put all sportsbook accounts as Carbon? not sure
    Edited By: J0HNS0N757 Feb 9th, 2012 at 06:55 PM
    Thread StarterAdd J0HNS0N757 to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by J0HNS0N757 View Post

    would or wouldnt?

    Hehe, meant wouldn't obviously. Fixing my post.

     
    Originally Posted by IBGrindin View Post

    I'm confused. You say you play on Sportsbook but your profile says you use that name on Carbon...

    There is no slot for Sportsbook, so if a P5er plays there or on any skin that is not listed as available on P5s, you can enter your Merge name into any of the available Merge spots.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  13. yah i as well relied on those points sng's of late ,its been off of there about as week or more,i didnt bother venting to live chat ,since i know it would be a worthless adventure with no value to my time,u just have to learn to control the temper,try e- mailing sportsbook back and make peace with them and admit that you were an asshole with a sincere apology .It seems crazy that they are keeping your money because of shit talking

    isn't live chat a merge support? or does each skin have its own chat support?
     1
    Add double_kyan to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by double_kyan View Post

    yah i as well relied on those points sng's of late ,its been off of there about as week or more,i didnt bother venting to live chat ,since i know it would be a worthless adventure with no value to my time,u just have to learn to control the temper,try e- mailing sportsbook back and make peace with them and admit that you were an asshole with a sincere apology .It seems crazy that they are keeping your money because of shit talking

    isn't live chat a merge support? or does each skin have its own chat support?

    not sure about your last question... im guessing they all have their own...duno

    And like i said before i have no reason to lie really, whats lien gonna do nothing.... I have put it all out there except for screenshots which ill be posting when i get a chance. I am amazed at the blantant theft this site is doing to me. I have been wronged and robbed. Not much i can do since all live chat members are teaming up on me now..
    Thread StarterAdd J0HNS0N757 to Rail
  15. is live chat controlled and ran by merge? or does each skin have their own live chat? because i think, but can't say i am positive,that merge runs the support system for all the skins

    just curious if any1 knows the answer to this
     1
    Add double_kyan to Rail
  16.  
    Originally Posted by double_kyan View Post

    is live chat controlled and ran by merge? or does each skin have their own live chat? because i think, but can't say i am positive,that merge runs the support system for all the skins

    just curious if any1 knows the answer to this

    I always thought it was ran by each skin individually.
     
    Add RyJS to Rail
  17. talk smack to support somemore!
    Edited By: P0LarAcE Feb 9th, 2012 at 10:57 PM
     
    Add P0LarAcE to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by tyson219 View Post

    Just take screenshots.

    Also, blame Sportsbook not Merge, since it's a skin specific decision. I would email Sportsbook to see if you can get it resolved. If not, I would contact Merge and/or the gaming authority if they truly have no reason to confiscate your money.

    Good luck.

    Yeah Sportbook has their own cashier. OP I would advise you to contact sbr and fill out complaint with them. This isn't a reason to confiscate your balance.
     
    Add stlboy05 to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by stlboy05 View Post

    Yeah Sportbook has their own cashier. OP I would advise you to contact sbr and fill out complaint with them. This isn't a reason to confiscate your balance.

    sbr? and whats merges main email address??
    Thread StarterAdd J0HNS0N757 to Rail
  20. Still haven't answered questions about your racist nickname. What does your name mean and why did you choose it?
    Add KingTriton to Rail
  21.  
    Originally Posted by KingTriton View Post

    Still haven't answered questions about your racist nickname. What does your name mean and why did you choose it?

    He used his online right earlier to talk shit in the online chat. OBV he is using his 5th amendment right now to plead the FIF!
    Add yjbrewer to Rail
  22. I don't think what you did deserves account suspension or fund confiscation, but your approach to the schedule change issue shows a lot of naivete about the way the network works and its relationship to the skins. I don't see how you could have envisioned your approach accomplishing anything. Or maybe your only goal was to be able throw a bitch* fit at a random blameless employee. Either way it does seem like you did something sort of stupid and then received an unreasonable though not entirely unforeseeable punishment for it. Hope you get your money back, though.

    *Bitch means female dog. Therefore, I'm by far not sexist.
     
    Add boneralert to Rail
  23.  
    Originally Posted by J0HNS0N757 View Post

    sbr? and whats merges main email address??

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/contact+us/
     
    Add stlboy05 to Rail
  24. i support merge in this case
    Add sirswish6 to Rail
  25. Hahah, A+ read. sounds like OP got served and is still in shock over it.

    Grow up Op, and maybe people wont rob your money, racist asshole.
    Add makesmes1ck to Rail
  26.  
    Originally Posted by stlboy05 View Post

    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/contact+us/

    Thank you i will try this
    Thread StarterAdd J0HNS0N757 to Rail
  27. Email them an apology and see what happens. You won't get anything by crying for getting owned.

    Not sure which side of the fence I'm on for this but I think you'll need to read the full T&Cs to see if there is anything in there that allows this and if there is, you agreed to it by signing up (whether you actually read it or not) and it'll be tough luck.
    Add C_Bomb to Rail
  28. Perhaps the customer support person you were overly rude to was of a race that considers your screenname offensive.... Playing with fire imo
     
    Add donkiman to Rail
  29. Karma works in strange ways, and I'll bet on that lil "nager."

    Side note: genius is spelled as written here or was that another one of your unfortunate "jokes"
    Edited By: L Rocketz Feb 10th, 2012 at 04:14 AM
     
    Add L Rocketz to Rail
  30. If you're an American playing online poker nowadays its almost inevitable you will eventually be fucked, and I mean you really can't do shit about it.

    >>>>>>>>look what pocketfives says right over there on the right side of the screen.
    Add Dwain Phoenix to Rail

Similar Threads