[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Hmm...just read an article on Twoplus two about the insane 3% withdrawal fee without cap(!!) on Partypoker.So, i could not believe that Party would go so far in their greed, but i just tried to withdraw(Skrill) and the fee is there indeed.Without any warning, ofcourse.So, i am sorry if there is already a thread about this, but i could not find it.Well, just wanted to warn anybody that did not know about this yet.Wow, online pokersites seem to get shadier and shadier these days. Only few good/fair sites left,Ok just giving my opinion here,mmm... some feed back anybody on the integrity of Partypoker this year? (segregation player pool, crappy software, rake changes,fees on withdrawals etc.lol).WTF!!
  2. Seems terrible since there are better withdrawal options for American players right now.

3. They are trying to recoup some of the processing costs. Unfortunately, processing for gaming sites is expensive. Bovada takes a different approach by charging you the 3% up front on your deposit then charging a set fee for withdraws.

4. Doing everything they can to drive us away from the site.
  5. yes, kinda done with party...
    the software bugs are also insane. Just not loading your table and then it just pops up whne u have 2bb left.
    Now asking 3% fee, absurd.
  6. so basically they just stole 3% of everyone's roll....

7. Yeah I got slapped with that fee too! those pricks don't give you any warning and tried to tell me it was due to the exchange rate or some bs.
  8. I am no longer looking forward to the new software. Already quit cash games, but was fun to play the occasional MTT there and allow my horses to play there. I am not sure it makes sense to do either going forward since there are $4 + 3% fees for withdrawing to e-wallets in Lithuania. In the past year, Party has done a few things that make it difficult for me to want to play there when there are so many other options out there. I am not surprised that their traffic has been declining.
  9. Comments? uhhhh...criminal. Reminds me of cyprus.
  10. Good thread... Gonna throw my 2 cents as in this :

I just deposit last week end for the first time and remarked that the Poker copilot is not working on party poker, apparently due to some recurrent problem in their HHs. PC advised PP many times without any reply about how and when they will fix this..

Party's reply from my email about this is very shity saying that I they don't recommend any HUD on their site (clearly not responding to my question).

Then I obv look to the withdraw options AND I REMARK THAT THEY CHARGE THIS MF 4USD AND 3%
    I mean come on.........
    One thing is 100% sure is that Lenail and anyone of his poker friends will NEVER deposit on that site unless this 2 issues are fixed !!!!

Yeh, overall great experience with party poker, ty RIP Party Poker.
    Edited By: Lenail Aug 20th, 2013 at 03:08 PM
  11. does anyone know if this is for all withdrawal methods or just to ewallets??
  12. 1) The lack of responses's here is a joke, Party essentially stole 3% of my roll, there is no other way to look at it. They are thieves, and I feel the op's title should be changed to reflect that.

2) Party is not letting me cash out because I haven's deposited within the last 6 months. I just tried to cash out my remaining roll there (minus 3% of course) and wasn't allowed because I haven't deposited in 6 months.

13. LOL Party.

Can't wait for them to get back in the American market.

Originally Posted by POKER_PANDA View Post

2) Party is not letting me cash out because I haven's deposited within the last 6 months. I just tried to cash out my remaining roll there (minus 3% of course) and wasn't allowed because I haven't deposited in 6 months.

That is absurd. The 3% fee is absurd too but that 2nd part is just wtf

15. they just suck

Originally Posted by POKER_PANDA View Post

If I understand well this way to do that means that if we are a sold player that deposit a correct roll, play with it, cash out sometimes, 6 month after the deposit PP will not allow us to cashout anymore.. ???
    That will hardly push player to deposit the min and make regular deposit that will cost a lot to PP instead of on bigger cash in.
    Originally Posted by clueless5 View Post

does anyone know if this is for all withdrawal methods or just to ewallets??

To withdraw to visa seems to be a flat fee of $2.50
    Originally Posted by Lenail View Post

If I understand well this way to do that means that if we are a sold player that deposit a correct roll, play with it, cash out sometimes, 6 month after the deposit PP will not allow us to cashout anymore.. ???
    That will hardly push player to deposit the min and make regular deposit that will cost a lot to PP instead of on bigger cash in.

It seems that all of their recent actions have been a direct attack on winning players, they also segregated the good and bad players in cash games. Its no wonder that all of their tournaments don't meet the guarantee's anymore. You think the people running the site would recognize the cause of the player traffic dropping would be directly related to their recent asinine decisions.

19. I havent played on party for months. Im done with that site.
  20. where the hell is their new software update that was supposed to come out in "early 2013" anyway
    Originally Posted by Lockhurt View Post

where the hell is their new software update that was supposed to come out in "early 2013" anyway

Must obv be released when our 3% fees will compensate the developers work...
    Originally Posted by ApesAreFun View Post

I havent played on party for months. Im done with that site.

almost 2years for me sites software and cs is a disgrace. B12ATM