[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Hey guys. I requested 2 checks from pokerstars last week. One came a few days ago but i didn't cash it yet because i see people mention that the check might bounce because of the processors. The other check i requested, i see it in my history but obviously no date on it because it was never sent out.

Well the thing is i cannot cancel this pending check when i click on pending cashouts to view. Does that mean this money is stuck? What should i do now??
    Add victory1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by victory1 View Post

Hey guys. I requested 2 checks from pokerstars last week. One came a few days ago but i didn't cash it yet because i see people mention that the check might bounce because of the processors. The other check i requested, i see it in my history but obviously no date on it because it was never sent out.

Well the thing is i cannot cancel this pending check when i click on pending cashouts to view. Does that mean this money is stuck? What should i do now??

I have a pending echeck for the maximum allowed. I cannot cancel it and emailed them and have not gotten a reply
    welcome to the same big fking boat the rest of the USA is in.
    its a 'wait and see'

Add isuck123 to Rail
  3. Stars not responding to US players during this time is just fucking absurd.

Even if this clears up and stars can allow US players again, I won't be putting a dime of my money on their site ever again.

Add spectrefax to Rail
  4. they cant really respond atm.
    i wouldnt cash a check until more information comes out, even if its not on the list of indited because thats just the current list.
    Edited By: stoneking89 Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:33 AM
    Add stoneking89 to Rail