[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

1. Hey guys. I requested 2 checks from pokerstars last week. One came a few days ago but i didn't cash it yet because i see people mention that the check might bounce because of the processors. The other check i requested, i see it in my history but obviously no date on it because it was never sent out.

Well the thing is i cannot cancel this pending check when i click on pending cashouts to view. Does that mean this money is stuck? What should i do now??
    Originally Posted by victory1 View Post

Hey guys. I requested 2 checks from pokerstars last week. One came a few days ago but i didn't cash it yet because i see people mention that the check might bounce because of the processors. The other check i requested, i see it in my history but obviously no date on it because it was never sent out.

Well the thing is i cannot cancel this pending check when i click on pending cashouts to view. Does that mean this money is stuck? What should i do now??

I have a pending echeck for the maximum allowed. I cannot cancel it and emailed them and have not gotten a reply
    welcome to the same big fking boat the rest of the USA is in.
    its a 'wait and see'

3. Stars not responding to US players during this time is just fucking absurd.

Even if this clears up and stars can allow US players again, I won't be putting a dime of my money on their site ever again.

4. they cant really respond atm.
    i wouldnt cash a check until more information comes out, even if its not on the list of indited because thats just the current list.
    Edited By: stoneking89 Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:33 AM