[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. now that u.s players can play on any merge site, which is the best and why? deposits? customer service? v.i.p programs? cash outs? multi-table options? and whatever else i missed?
  2. hero ainec. Don't feel like answering all your questions, but hero hands down
  3. great answer! i dont expect anyone to answer all the ?'s. i just wanted to know what players thought and why. thats all so chime in please!
  4. I just started playing on hero and so far it has been great. Won $3 from two freerolls and another $1.30 at a plo8 table. A lot of people on 2p2 like it as well. Graphics clean, nice. Give it a try.
  5. HERO
  6. Fwiw hero has stated that it never intends to reopen to new US signups- even if other skins allow new US players.

My vote would go to players only if they are accepting new US players- Carbon and Lock I would never play on because of the lengthy cashouts and lack of customer service.
  7. So What merge skin is best ted?

8. Rpm
  9. Players only? Lmao they're horrible...I play on lock and like it
  10. I believe that hero is reopened to real money action. I had an account which i opened on hero a month ago or so....no deposit options, no real money. They said i couldnt. Last week i was able to login and enable real $$ on my acct.

When/if I go busto on RPM im going to try out Hero. Heard alot of good about that place!
  11. hero FTW!

If you can play on hero you should. Best merge skin IMO.

CEO Dave Jung is on top of his biz and extremely dedicated to his players.

Plus there are freerolls to help the micro grinders build there rolls...

12. l im new on the forum only been playinging poker for 4 months deposited about 120$ on hero poker and not built a roll IM AT level 68 cool bonus with the level ups need more players on the free rolls at hero poker going to just play free rolls for 2 months and see what mistakes im making
  13. Been on Lock for about six months. So far, so good. Decent software, and hardly ever any disconnects. Good luck.
  14. hero, for sure
    Originally Posted by tedSTRETCH View Post

Fwiw hero has stated that it never intends to reopen to new US signups- even if other skins allow new US players.

My vote would go to players only if they are accepting new US players- Carbon and Lock I would never play on because of the lengthy cashouts and lack of customer service.

ted is players doing cashouts in less than 4-6 weeks?
  16. RPM imo

17. Not sure what Ted is talking about b/c I've seen him playing on Lock. I rcvd a cashout from Lock in 4 weeks--but that was a couple months ago.
  18. I like hero alot, great site, but they r kinda slow on cashouts. I have one pending since sept. 19th, a check waiting to be approved
    Originally Posted by jaredprox View Post

Not sure what Ted is talking about b/c I've seen him playing on Lock. I rcvd a cashout from Lock in 4 weeks--but that was a couple months ago.

You know all the skins play together, right?