We understand your frustration with the current situation, and that frustration is shared by many of us in the poker community. We hope to have positive news soon regarding online poker regulation in the remaining U.S. states.
KaraOTR 2015-07-05 21:42:32 @KillerMartinis @alvinignacio13 Being out on hold, loud music in shops, popcorn kernels that get stuck in your teeth?
BigHuni 2015-07-05 21:40:33 @JohnFeore nope a8>54 on a8545
KaraOTR 2015-07-05 21:39:18 @KillerMartinis @alvinignacio13 Yes. I'm curious. What part of this was so annoying to you that you just had to tweet?
KaraOTR 2015-07-05 21:38:08 @KillerMartinis @alvinignacio13 This. Exactly this. Yes there are worse things. Yes this is still annoying & ridiculous.
RunGoodRussell 2015-07-05 21:37:38 @JeffMadsenobv lets gooooo!!
KaraOTR 2015-07-05 21:35:03 @KillerMartinis @alvinignacio13 Damn it. I'm going to #bonerfeelings jail now, aren't I?
ikepoker 2015-07-05 21:30:44 Stars is giving out free Fuku Burger on ME 1b and 1c dinner breaks! https://t.co/oaQHopKUU5
shaundeeb 2015-07-05 21:29:21 Bout to start a duckflush game in 30min at aria whoever wants to join
RealKidPoker 2015-07-05 21:28:03 @stealthmunk my schedule is jam packed till Aug 10th. No time till then. Run it once because that's how I roll lol.
ChancesCards 2015-07-05 21:24:54 Playing the charity T w @JayFarber @RonnieBardah @melanieweisner @Sonya_Siren and @RunGoodGear Pro @SamAbernathyy http://t.co/Tz1i1Ea6HO
WPT 2015-07-05 21:21:26 "I am a 65-year old grandmother. If I can win it, anyone can win it." - @ClubWPT qualifier Sandy Krug at #WPT500 https://t.co/Mw7IwCvgzt
foxpokerfox 2015-07-05 21:18:10 @dmoongirl @TheCSOP stand still next time! #stalkingainteasy
melanieweisner 2015-07-05 21:17:46 RT @BobbySchmidtIII: @melanieweisner Mel wiener is at it again http://t.co/qEIMOZl15D
KaraOTR 2015-07-05 21:17:12 Random dude stopped me to thank me for keeping my hair & makeup natural because it's what guys like. Rolled my eyes 2 hard. Now in hospital
JasonMercier 2015-07-05 21:16:02 @notontilt09 $830
jaimestaples 2015-07-05 21:15:46 @D_Landriault 66 :/
Squee451 2015-07-05 21:15:25 @gfriedman310 I played bad I threw away 20% of my stack in poor spots. I ran badly for like 30%. But I did not need to make this play #Owned
foxpokerfox 2015-07-05 21:15:24 @AngryKingston @Kevmath @Joeingram1 I have no idea
nacho_barbero 2015-07-05 21:13:24 Como mierda recalde saca el 20% de los votos alguien me explica? #estepaisestadejoda
foxpokerfox 2015-07-05 21:10:24 Nice to see @dmoongirl showed up to donate some cash at the @TheCSOP charity event tonight. #datass http://t.co/8f8HWZiT2q
AdamLoebSmall 2015-07-05 21:10:07 Shout out to @MattStoutPoker and his @TheCSOP. At the event now, having a great time for a good cause
partypoker 2015-07-05 21:08:54 RT @SirKeto: Having an amazing time at WPT500! @partypoker #KingsOfVegas #WPT500 http://t.co/yyllWYgRXw
DominikNitsche 2015-07-05 21:07:36 spending my day off at the #888poker wsop reception. come join us at the palazzo! #888wsop http://t.co/ALB1K0XiuQ
scott_seiver 2015-07-05 21:02:32 RT @FilmCritHULK: BETTY JUST CALLED HULK OVER TO READ THIS NETFLIX DESCRIPTION... https://t.co/iePxvuRgYc
JustinBonomo 2015-07-05 21:00:22 @stealthmunk He's 97% giving you a chance to do something great and 3% spitting on you. Man up and go for it.
WSOP 2015-07-05 20:54:40 @holdplz @WSOPTD @Kevmath No. This year's WSOP isn't factored into the Natty in a couple weeks.
jaimestaples 2015-07-05 20:51:32 Just shy of 15k going to dinner. Plenty of biebers
Wretchy 2015-07-05 20:44:29 Just made it through back to back Kevin hart movies. Feel like I'm ready for hell, gonna fuck the main event up now
foxpokerfox 2015-07-05 20:41:20 @Crown_Se7en yes
MikeMcDonald89 2015-07-05 20:40:37 Headsup challenge @stealthmunk to @RealKidPoker - best of 100, loser suicides
ruperte 2015-07-05 20:39:34 @Liv_Boeree @Pokerstars Fukuburger? FUKUBURGER!
cypradn 2015-07-05 20:39:19 Le reve!! http://t.co/hzp4r16Gl6
Maridu 2015-07-05 20:35:34 Lol day 1A of the main event I've had 50k and 10k 3x. Yeah, I traveled 20 hours from Brazil to fold ;)
cnew27 2015-07-05 20:35:05 @JLlama99 http://t.co/wuidLpFWMn
Liv_Boeree 2015-07-05 20:34:52 Nice! @Pokerstars have teamed up with Fukuburger to give free meals to players on day 1b & c - more info here: http://t.co/sya9R0N68i