[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. Playing in a tournament got kicked out. Now I can't even pull up the website?
    Add Ripbeast to Rail
  2. same thing happened to me on merge and i cant get a tourny schedule on bovada i can only see cash table games but i can sign in
    Add tb4rizzl to Rail
  3. i cant even connect on merge check if you can if you have an account
    Add tb4rizzl to Rail
  4. guys, im playing hero right now and logged in to Bovada, just registered for 1k ds, no problem, 2:12 cst here
    Add G2thV to Rail
  5. i got booted about the same time you did and can't login to the client. I called customer service and they are so overwhelmed with calls they said they would have to call me back. So I am assuming it's down for everyone, yeah.
     
    Add bonflizubi to Rail
  6. I can't sign onto bovada right now. It says "Login failed. We're not able to process your request at this time. Please try again." Anyone know what's going on?
     
    Add McNair0938 to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by McNair0938 View Post

    I can't sign onto bovada right now. It says "Login failed. We're not able to process your request at this time. Please try again." Anyone know what's going on?

    Same things happening to me i was in one tourney tried to reg another and gave me that message so i logged out to try to fix it now cant get back in. The one I was in was running smoothly. No idea what it is
     
    Add rhinodash to Rail
  8. gg bovada, i cant login either
    Add J0HNS0N757 to Rail
  9. Can't log in to poker, tried to log into the sportsbook, no dice, then tried to log into the casino, and that failed too. Always fear the worst when things like this happen, because when one of these places decides to shut down, they wont warn anyone. Probably just a glitch, but you never know.
    Add shakhtar to Rail
  10. I cant log in either whats up with that? I tryed calling but was on hold for 30 mins..
    I pre registered in alot of tourneys tonight
    Add deannathompson to Rail
  11. I just talked to them and its a issue with there software and they stated that they are working on the issue.
    Add deannathompson to Rail
  12. Yes, keep trying. The tourneys are still running if you can get back in.
     
    Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  13. I am trying still will not allow to log in..wtf Bovada
    Add deannathompson to Rail
  14. I cant login to Bovada does anyone know why?
    Add jordaan to Rail
  15. They are having issues with there software i have been trying for a hour now..
    Add deannathompson to Rail
  16. ya, i can't get in either :/
    Add pokerfan11 to Rail
  17. So i call them back to see if there is a estimated time of when the site will be back up and they tell me no and that they are swammped with calls...
    Add deannathompson to Rail
  18. Just kicked me (and all the other players who were on and registered before the glitch) off, presumably to fix the server problem.
    Edited By: mikewebb68 Sep 9th, 2012 at 03:01 AM
     
    Add mikewebb68 to Rail
  19. Wow just when u think this site has hit an all time low it gets worse. I got a 2nd in one tourney today then was H/U in another and it seems they're cancelling everything? I don't see the $$$ for the 2nd place i got in my account. WTF? 5+ hours for nothing i guess.
     
    Add andyvanslyke to Rail
  20.  
    Originally Posted by andyvanslyke View Post

    Wow just when u think this site has hit an all time low it gets worse. I got a 2nd in one tourney today then was H/U in another and it seems they're cancelling everything? I don't see the $$$ for the 2nd place i got in my account. WTF? 5+ hours for nothing i guess.


    yo, were you HU in the 19:00 4k 50+5? If so that was verse me! WTF, our time is worth money not just a refund.
    Add mooknam to Rail
  21. Did anyone get back into Bovada yet? Still nothing here.
    Add jsweet11 to Rail
  22. Nope. Still down for me as well. :/ I hope this isn't a sudden shutdown. I have over 1k in my account because I cashed in the 100k last Sunday. **gulp**
    Add 11Ben11 to Rail
  23.  
    Originally Posted by mooknam View Post

    yo, were you HU in the 19:00 4k 50+5? If so that was verse me! WTF, our time is worth money not just a refund.

    No i was HU in 3 different tournies but not that one...now i can't even logon the site
     
    Add andyvanslyke to Rail
  24.  
    Originally Posted by 11Ben11 View Post

    Nope. Still down for me as well. :/ I hope this isn't a sudden shutdown. I have over 1k in my account because I cashed in the 100k last Sunday. **gulp**

    lets hope not , have over 2k ;o
    Add pokerfan11 to Rail
  25.  
    Originally Posted by pokerfan11 View Post

    lets hope not , have over 2k ;o

    I think Bovada is done. The site has shutdown. It's history and so is our money.
    Add Lefty3Aces to Rail
  26. Do you have some proof that it's shut down?
     
    Add andyvanslyke to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by Lefty3Aces View Post

    I think Bovada is done. The site has shutdown. It's history and so is our money.

    lol, it's back up now.
    Edited By: pokerfan11 Sep 9th, 2012 at 04:43 AM
    Add pokerfan11 to Rail
  28. Its back up Andy..I did here it was shutdown for good but I guess info was false.
    Add Lefty3Aces to Rail
  29. Im in also! Deal the cards...
    Add jsweet11 to Rail
  30. playing a block of sngs now. business as usual here.
    Add Cooker to Rail