[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I want to start by saying that I love playing on ClubWPT, but I just finished a tournament with a 1st Place prize of $20 and 500 Tournament Points (TP's). I finished in 28th out of 949 and after the 50 TP's buy-in, I "cashed" for 150 TP's for a grand total of 100 TP's for 2 hours of my life. I feel somewhat empty inside. :(
    Add HOUNDofHELL to Rail
  2. Sick..... brag?
    Add BSherman2 to Rail
  3. FYL
    Add landermatt to Rail
  4. club wpt is pretty terrible like that imo

horrible software too, it looks crappy (why have the chairs? keep it simple like all the other poker sites), folded hands still look like theyre still in etc...

i tried the free month and cancelled right away...to much of a mine field to win that $20 first place prize
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  5. is $20 the most you can win shipping a single tourney?

Originally Posted by landermatt View Post

FYL

also, this, lol
    Add Glo4m to Rail
  6. No, you win packages to wpt events and they have like a monthly "big" mtt where first is like 5 or 10k not really sure.

I don't play on there but my brother does and he says it's horrible but since he's bad it's cheaper to play there then go play live or load up on merge and lose.

20 bucks a month is just for pure fun to most of the cats playing on that site.
    Add TrueMetalMan to Rail
    Originally Posted by TrueMetalMan View Post

No, you win packages to wpt events and they have like a monthly "big" mtt where first is like 5 or 10k not really sure.

I don't play on there but my brother does and he says it's horrible but since he's bad it's cheaper to play there then go play live or load up on merge and lose.

minus well go play tavern poker
    Add Glo4m to Rail
    Originally Posted by TrueMetalMan View Post

No, you win packages to wpt events and they have like a monthly "big" mtt where first is like 5 or 10k not really sure.

They have a monthly 10k w/ 1st being $1000 + TP's (weeeeeeeee) a weekly 2k tourney and a daily 1k
    also every now and then a $500 rebuy. Also, like stated above chances once a week during WPT tour season, to win a seat into a main event, which is pretty sweet. Other than that though, pretty much $100 and $200 tournies and an "s" ton of freerolls.
    Thread StarterAdd HOUNDofHELL to Rail
  9. yea but the structure is shit. im surprised i figured at least the wpt seat tournies would be wpt like. but they give u 1k in chips and 5 min blinds and there are thousands of players. it is a dumb site imo. I have been enjoying HogWildPoker staking series tourny a lot better, structure is shit also but not as shitty

Add Trashman831 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Trashman831 View Post

yea but the structure is shit. im surprised i figured at least the wpt seat tournies would be wpt like. but they give u 1k in chips and 5 min blinds and there are thousands of players. it is a dumb site imo. I have been enjoying HogWildPoker staking series tourny a lot better, structure is shit also but not as shitty

The satties for the WPT seats are that 1k in chips w/ 5 min. blinds. The actual wpt seat tourney is 5k in chips and 10 min. blinds, though the blinds do escalate very quickly. Ive played on HogWild and I think some of the things they are doing on there are really cool but not many players all tournies I played had no more than 25 w/ half not even showing up. Maybe I'll give it a second chance.
    Edited By: HOUNDofHELL Mar 6th, 2012 at 09:54 PM
    Thread StarterAdd HOUNDofHELL to Rail
  11. the staking series tournies have had 200+ players

Add Trashman831 to Rail
  12. The best thing about clubWPT is that it's free to play. Sure, they offer membership for $20 a month to access their "extra content", but to play...all you have to do is send them a postcard. You see...the reason they are legal in the united states is because they play under sweepstakes rules, so they have to offer games for free to be legal. Just go to their adendum and it will tell you what to write on the postcard and where to send it. This is referred to as the FAME or Free Alternate Means of Entry. Its good for one month of VIP membership and then you just send another postcard for the next free month. They dont like people to know this, they've gone as far as making the word postcard a dirty word that is blanked out in the chat rooms :) lol
    Add spencer2710 to Rail
  13. I quit playing ClubWPT twice, membership & all. I hated it. Total agony. Do they still use that 10 year old cheap copy of AP/UB? Lord! Poker Hell would be stuck playing there.
    Add G2thV to Rail
  14. Correct, they vary depending on the night, holidays, etc, but that's a good estimate.

BTW, the game you final tabled the other night had 220. Great game Trashman831!
    Add HWP Greg to Rail
    Originally Posted by Glo4m View Post

minus well go play tavern poker

come to Portland, we have awesome tavern poker here
    Add Reech to Rail