1. WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL MY VIP POINTS AND MY GODDAMN ENTRY TICKETS HOLY FUCK.

goddamnit im switching to a skin on merge if i can ever get a hold of a lock/rev rep and get my money off their site.
    Add DirtySecreT to Rail
  2. Does anyone have Hem 1 working correctly yet? I can get the hud to pop up but its all over the place.....thanks for help in advance

Add gosoxxx to Rail
  3. structures for their MTTs is so bad. doubt I play anything other than the 109 100K if they aren't fixed.

Add IBGrindin to Rail
    Originally Posted by cracker9ball View Post

I have played a few hours of 20NL on the New Lock and it isn't the nuts, but at the same time it's not the worst. I know a lot of y'all are having some issues right now but if you want my honest opinion I think you should just play elsewhere for a week or two and let Lock iron out the bugs and get a software update out. They know what they had and I am sure they know several of us are not happy. I bet they try to fix all these issues. IMO just wait a week or two and let them attempt some fixes before we make our final judgements. I think us USA players need to try and support the sites allowing us to play when we can. Minimize the damage and don't give Lock a chance to upset you until they have a chance to get an update out. Best of luck to all of you.

Def agree with you. Within a couple weeks or so I bet revolution gets their sh** together. Hopefully they will come up with a sick promotion to get those that are upset with them back on their good side.
    Add JDizzle75 to Rail
    Originally Posted by IBGrindin View Post

structures for their MTTs is so bad. doubt I play anything other than the 109 100K if they aren't fixed.

Thats def all Im playing.
    Add supra1988t to Rail
  6. Playing a qualifier for the $100k - $10 super turbo (3 minute levels) - 60 MINUTE LATE REG

$2000 starting stack- level 20 is 3000/6000/600

WTF

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  7. stupid lock, takes control over everything if you select active.

Add actyper to Rail
  8. Lobbies never work, doesn't tell u how much u made after u bust in the money, money doesn't show up in cashier after a score, booted off site 6 times today, overall pretty frustrated with revolution

Add KyleFly to Rail
    Originally Posted by KyleFly View Post

Lobbies never work, doesn't tell u how much u made after u bust in the money, money doesn't show up in cashier after a score, booted off site 6 times today, overall pretty frustrated with revolution

Add to that trying to rebuy and being told your balance is 0, trying to log in and being logged in under the wrong username and not being auto-seated in tournaments youve regged for. Some of this stuff is pre-existing Cake issues, but today was particularly bad. Hope they fix this stuff soon.

Btw saw you had a nice stack in the 10rebuy, howd you do?

Add boneralert to Rail
  10. Still locked out ...

Thread StarterAdd elimherr to Rail
  11. Ok now i cant access my Cashier. It just says, "An unexpected error has occured while opening the requested page, Please try again" then it has this sign at the bottom above the "ok" button. -------> {0} . WTF is going on? I really need to access my cashier.

btw i closed the lobby multiple times and restarted my computer once. still there.
    Edited By: wantCLEANmoney Jun 4th, 2012 at 08:01 AM

Add wantCLEANmoney to Rail
    Originally Posted by wantCLEANmoney View Post

Ok now i cant access my Cashier. It just says, "An unexpected error has occured while opening the requested page, Please try again" then it has this sign at the bottom above the "ok" button. -------> {0} . WTF is going on? I really need to access my cashier.

btw i closed the lobby multiple times and restarted my computer once. still there.

I had the same thing a couple times. Both times i uninstalled/reinstalled and it worked. Not sure why...but it did

Add tyson219 to Rail
  13. Can someone tell me where the FPP is located? I looked all around this new BS software and I cannot find it. I write support like three times and they do not reply. It seems like they only wanted to write back to me when it was about money! I was supposed to get 200 percent as a new Lock customer but I cannot even find where my bonus is. Was anyone here able to find it? I hear they give 36 percent rakeback but it does not show anything about it... it's supposed to be put in the account automatically, but why don't they advertise this fact then? It's beyond me how this new network is going to run. It seems to be pretty bad right now. The Guarantees are really low and makes me just NOT want to play here.

i would appreciate any help about where the FPP and bonuses are shown.

Chris
    Edited By: Chrismi Jun 4th, 2012 at 09:12 AM
    Add Chrismi to Rail
    Originally Posted by Chrismi View Post

Can someone tell me where the FPP is located? I looked all around this new BS software and I cannot find it. I write support like three times and they do not reply. It seems like they only wanted to write back to me when it was about money! I was supposed to get 200 percent as a new Lock customer but I cannot even find where my bonus is. Was anyone here able to find it? I hear they give 36 percent rakeback but it does not show anything about it... it's supposed to be put in the account automatically, but why don't they advertise this fact then? It's beyond me how this new network is going to run. It seems to be pretty bad right now. The Guarantees are really low and makes me just NOT want to play here.

i would appreciate any help about where the FPP and bonuses are shown.

Chris

I agree, the cashier/rewards user interface on Lock is pretty poor. If you go to to Cashier --> History at the bottom there should be a ledger of "Poker Transactions" that will include your daily rakeback payments. Not sure about player points or anything like that though.

Add boneralert to Rail
  15. Boner are you on Cake poker's software? I don't see it in Lock's cashier. I'm also tired of these crazy beats I keep taking on here. Guess it's time to go back to Merge for a while. This is like cake with smaller payouts and larger fields...does not make sense to me.
    Edited By: Chrismi Jun 4th, 2012 at 10:30 AM
    Add Chrismi to Rail
    Originally Posted by Chrismi View Post

Boner are you on Cake poker's software? I don't see it in Lock's cashier.

Yes, this is in the Lock cashier, which sometimes does and sometimes does not load. It's the last tab on the right.

Add boneralert to Rail
  17. GG LockPoker

Add wivawat04 to Rail
  18. any rewards for existing cake... err revolution poker players?
    Add brokejustin to Rail
    Originally Posted by KyleFly View Post

Lobbies never work, doesn't tell u how much u made after u bust in the money, money doesn't show up in cashier after a score, booted off site 6 times today, overall pretty frustrated with revolution

THIS!! Came here to see if anyone else had these issues. After playing several Double Up SNGs I went to reg for another set and said I didnt have enough cash. I won both that I was playing but neither tournaments winnings are showing in my cashier. Pretty frustrating. Sent an email couple hrs ago with no response yet so we shall see.
    Add FiGMan to Rail
  20. So I joined Lock over the weekend on Revolution network, and figured I'd check it out. I started playing 2 tournies, and although the software seemed to slightly struggle, it was bearable. 4 additional tournies launched that I reg'd and I had 2 tables going on MERGE and LOCK was a comeplete mess.

Tables were frozen saying "loading," I would get moved from tables and an additional 5 tables of the same tournament I was in would all launch that I was not seated at. I would also have to click the tables twice in order for the table to understand my action. I played on CAKE and hated it, so I guess this shouldn't be so surprising to me. However, I thought LOCK's name was more credible than this. Is everyone having this same probelm?

BTW, MERGE was running great.
    Add agilles to Rail
  21. Hopefully they get this all sorted out. Until then it seems kind of foolish to waste time attempting to play there.

Add RyJS to Rail
    Originally Posted by RyJS View Post

Hopefully they get this all sorted out. Until then it seems kind of foolish to waste time attempting to play there.

+1 that's exactly what I was thinking..
    Add bwalz to Rail
  23. Its so tilting to hear ppl say "hey the software isnt that bad, it just takes some getting used too, stop complaining!"... Well you sir, are a fish. b/c this is 1% of what any legitimate poker player should be worried about. The real problem is the structures. Its obv a diff game now that I think Ive adjusted too but I still dont like paying $215 for 2k in chips with horrendous levels and antes that dont kick in until 200/400. Matt Stout was at my table yesterday saying they (lock pro's) have a lot of pull now and will make a lot of adjustments in the near future.. I just hope we dont lose 40% of the field by the time they get around to fixing these problems.

Add wantCLEANmoney to Rail
  24. Is anyone else having trouble with the cashier? Everytime I click on cashier it opens and says "To access cahier Click Cashier button in the Lock poker application" which is exactly what I did. WTF. Not impressed at all with this new setup
    Add aarongiants to Rail
  25. I have no troubles with the cashier or getting my money when I win, however I STILL cannot find where my rakeback is shown, or the FPP/bonus. The cashier does not show my rake on the History tab just the deposit from my credit card.
    I would suggest to the people having trouble with the cashier to change your default web browser. Some have trouble with showing the page I think. I use Mozilla and it works fine.
    Edited By: Chrismi Jun 5th, 2012 at 01:34 AM
    Add Chrismi to Rail
  26. This merge is a complete disaster thus far.

Lock support ought to be embarrassed to refer to themselves as such.

The structures are absolutely awful.

The software was always bad but has a whole series of new glitches since the merge.

Oh and did I mention Lock support is an abortion

Add funnygut to Rail
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

Any way to make the advanced filters permanent - I've had to change them back every time I've logged in.

This
    is driving me crazy!!!!!!!
    Add dTm328 to Rail
    Originally Posted by funnygut View Post

Lock support ought to be embarrassed to refer to themselves as such.

Oh and did I mention Lock support is an abortion

I withdrew from Lock 7 days ago. I also sent in an e-mail with all my identification documents (front and back of credit card, driver's license, bank statement, etc) but have yet to hear back from them.

Nothing about my withdrawal. Nothing about whether or not they received my identification verification documents/form.

I understand these things take time, but a confirmation e-mail would be nice so I'm not completely left in the dark... I've only been on Lock Poker for a month, and I am very dissatisfied with their customer service.

On the other hand, I received another withdrawal check from Carbon poker (merge network) a couple days ago. Check cleared, all is good. Took roughly 7 weeks to get my money from them.
    Add ealltheway to Rail
  29. ahhhh!
    I got disconncted before games i registered for even started,got it working 45 mins later and all ready out without even playing a hand. Is there a way to get a refund?

I havent recieved any rakeback or bonus from my deposit...This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Add spaZZin to Rail
  30. Support is really slow guys.. they finally got back to me about the rake and now I see it in the cashier.. they had to add me to the list or something. I am going to find out where the FPP is next. I also won 150 dollars in a MTT and the money did not show. I restarted the software and there it was!!!

Add Chrismi to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 93 4 5 6 7