[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. why does no one care about this. is it real?
    Add telks to Rail
  2. Just another rumor as far as we know atm. At least as far as I have found out, checking here/subjectpoker/2+2 about every 5min though and hoping.
    Add Keystone to Rail
    Originally Posted by sssssssivarT View Post

it seems like everyone is worried about getting their money back, but am I only one who just wants to play their again?

obv depends on how much u have on there,...
    ya i miss playing on ftp for sure,.. but would like to get over half my net worth back even more,..
    Add ThaSquirrel to Rail
    Originally Posted by telks View Post

why does no one care about this. is it real?

seriously, im so confused.
    Add the_dean22 to Rail
    Originally Posted by the_dean22 View Post

seriously, im so confused.

Pretty sure it's b/c the high stakes DB wrote the article based off a tweet that doesn't even give a source, so for now it's just hearsay...No point in reporting until you can prove/cite a credible source...
    Add mapunk to Rail
  6. Anyone who's ever played a game of telephone isn't excited. Too easy for these rumors to spread.

Person 1: "I heard they were trying to sell it but it fell through."
    Person 2: "I heard they were trying to sell it."
    Person 3: "They're trying to find interested investors to try to sell it."
    Person 4: "They're entertaining multiple offers to sell it."
    Person 5: "An offer is on the table. Hope they get it sold."
    Person 6: "They sold it?!"
    Person 7: "They sold it!! WOW!"

Ray Bitar: "We are so fucked. gg."

--
    joking aside, it would be some pretty epic good news if it happens. I've already promised all kinds of shiny objects to the gf if it happens.

Add TC_Clueless to Rail
  7. FWIW, a source close to Full Tilt assured me that the site is definitely NOT yet sold. We of course have also heard that a sale is near, but I guess we'll find out soon.

Add Dan to Rail
    Originally Posted by DeaconMike View Post

I just hope the crew at FT didn't go in and change the player account
    balances or mass delete players in the database. Hopefully an actual
    deal with get finalized and everyone gets paid back.

I still have my email stating I made a withdrawl and it was pending. If you didnt atleast save that you're a fool
    Add opgonbad to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dan View Post

FWIW, a source close to Full Tilt assured me that the site is definitely NOT yet sold. We of course have also heard that a sale is near, but I guess we'll find out soon.

oh man..
    Thread StarterAdd Crystal extacY to Rail
  10. I'm assuming with the latest from Alderney that the latest investor fell through? I know there's still hope and I'm trying to stay optomistic, but it doesn't look so good.
    Add agilles to Rail
    Originally Posted by agilles View Post

I'm assuming with the latest from Alderney that the latest investor fell through? I know there's still hope and I'm trying to stay optomistic, but it doesn't look so good.

Based on what Jeff Ifrah said, the investors would only continue negotiations if they could stay regulated in Alderney because relocation and re-licensing is an expensive and time-consuming task.
    Add mapunk to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dan View Post

FWIW, a source close to Full Tilt assured me that the site is definitely NOT yet sold. We of course have also heard that a sale is near, but I guess we'll find out soon.

What is your source saying now???

Add McBain74 to Rail
  13. Can anyone at P5's confirm this apparent sale of FTP to some unnamed French investors.

If it is true. Are they accepting liablities on behalf of the existing company or are they just buying the software, trading name and database and starting a fresh?
    Add eduardoamigo to Rail
  14. Does anyone know how much full tilt actually owes to the players?
    Add djdoodoo to Rail
    Originally Posted by Reece Throop View Post

Does anyone know how much full tilt actually owes to the players?

According to the DOJ, Full Tilt owes about $390 million to players. The site did sell, one day after its license was revoked. Here's the article in case you didn't see who the new acquirers are:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/...-tapie-586821/

Add Dan to Rail