[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/wo...reement_52195/

Lets hope this is legit!

BINK!
    Edited By: xxd33pxx Sep 30th, 2011 at 04:18 PM
    Add xxd33pxx to Rail
  2. Pls be legit and I hope the new investors if true are honest people that will pay everyone back their money and instill trust in the poker community with their great software.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  3. Dude has the past 12 days been real? WTF IS GOING ON CAPS LOCK NO PUNCT GOING TO HAPPEN HERE ON OUT UNTIL I KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING I CANT WAIT TO GET PAID BACK ARE WE GOING TO GET PAID BACK WILL FTP COME BACK ONLINE IN US OR WORLDWIDE I CANT BREATH I JUST BLACKED OUT
    Add JLucky34 to Rail
  4. OMMMMMFFFGGG. PLS BE TRUE PLS BE TRUE PLS VERIFY PLS PUT ON FRONT PAGE.
    WEEEEE SOOOOO EXCCCITTTEEDDDDDD

BBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

#16 B0YNAMEDSUE, 30 Sep 11 08:19
    I am only wearing Adidas from now on

lol on pokerstrategy.com

AAALLLLL DAAYYYY I DREAMMM ABOUT SELLLLLINNNNGGGGGGG

WEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOO EXCITED
    Add R.J_Legit to Rail
  5. WOOOOOOOOOOOOT
    Add MUPokerPlayer to Rail
  6. gogogo

Add BenFaz to Rail
  7. tryin tio read this whislt 400 tablin with a very big large hard on weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee

Add jessecuster to Rail
  8. This is phenomenal news. Here's to hoping it is what it appears to be.
    Add BigOrangeFan to Rail
    Originally Posted by Duff McGuire View Post

http://www.pokerlistings.com/full-ti...ie-group-19815

From your link above, hopefully means good news!

The agreement includes the repayment of all of Full Tilt Poker's player accounts around the world in full.
    It is, however, still subject to several conditions with the primary condition being a "favorable resolution" with the US Department of Justice.
    Meetings with the DOJ are set to begin immediately.

Edited By: wackyJaxon Sep 30th, 2011 at 04:52 PM
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  10. Finally some good News. Now lets pray they come to a "favorable resolution" with the DOJ.

Add Brain Damage to Rail
  11. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
    Add supra1988t to Rail
  12. hold, one time?
    Add FouTight to Rail
  13. WICKED NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add YoungBeezie to Rail
  14. siiikkkkk
    Add agilles to Rail
  15. I have to admit: my first thought went to Kevmode, and I felt sincerely happy for the guy.

I've got a huge boner right now.
    Add andressoprano to Rail
  16. It isn't sold yet there are still terms that need to be settled. He has to come to a deal with the DOJ, this is just an agreement, great news tho
    Add T Money to Rail
    Originally Posted by andressoprano View Post

I have to admit: my first thought went to Kevmode, and I felt sincerely happy for the guy.

I've got a huge boner right now.

So you were thinking about Kevmode.. Now you have a boner.. worrying mate :)

Add BenFaz to Rail
  18. wait so now that their licence is revoked where do they host their site if this deal goes through, the trusty kahnawake gaming commission?

Add Brain Damage to Rail
  19. I WANNA HEAR WHITE FLAG SURRENDER FROM THE BUTT HOLE OF THE US ONE LAST TIME CLOWNS
    Add Lefra to Rail
    Originally Posted by T Money View Post

It isn't sold yet there are still terms that need to be settled. He has to come to a deal with the DOJ, this is just an agreement, great news tho

ya could a mod change the title to "ftp signs agreement with investor" or something like that. I was just over excited at that moment. No doubt the best news we have heard for ftp and its players in a long friggin time.
    Thread StarterAdd xxd33pxx to Rail
  21. Please god.....

Add Acanthopis to Rail
    Originally Posted by xxd33pxx View Post

ya could a mod change the title to "ftp signs agreement with investor" or something like that. I was just over excited at that moment. No doubt the best news we have heard for ftp and its players in a long friggin time.

I normally don't change thread titles, but did so in this case since we still didn't have alot of responses yet and its more accurate to portray this subject with the new title.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  23. Here's our article on the conditional sale, which has a little more information:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/...-tapie-586821/

Add Dan to Rail
  24. 5 years to the day of the UIEGA noteably. Also my 18th/23rd birthdays. Strange.
    Add TFly33 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TFly33 View Post

5 years to the day of the UIEGA noteably. Also my 18th/23rd birthdays. Strange.

Happy Birthday! - Hopefully this news is a nice present.

Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Here's our article on the conditional sale, which has a little more information:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/...-tapie-586821/

I just read the P5s article, and I'm not sure I would play there if the deal goes through and it reopens. New ownership seems like it would be shady. Hopefully though everyone will be able to cashout out.

Quoted from the P5s Article

According to PokerNews, “In 1993, [Bernard Tapie, the group’s namesake and Laurent’s father] was accused of fixing a match between his soccer club and another, for which he served a seven-month prison sentence. Tapie was also convicted of tax fraud and was sued by his banker for repayment of a $240 million loan.”

Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  26. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD
    Add alee24 to Rail
  27. hold pls one timmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee por favor

Add lunarphase to Rail
  28. Plz be true. Even though its just a matter of time =)
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail
  29. http://www.igamingfrance.com/full-ti...E2%80%9D/24972

Hopefully the doj negotiations go relatively quickly since he's targeting jan 2012 to relaunch the site and hopefully by that time we get paid. It would be sick if they could also come to an agreement with the doj that ftp could rejoin the u.s. market upon federal regulation.
    Edited By: lunarphase Sep 30th, 2011 at 06:59 PM

Add lunarphase to Rail