[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. I've seen a couple of people tweeting good news of FTP/Tapie Group from Gaming Intelligence: http://www.gamingintelligence.com/ma...medium=twitter.

If you recall, period was extended to this Friday. I can't see the whole article because I'm not a Premium Subscriber, but if someone can post that would be helpful.

GOGOGOGO!!!
    Add agilles to Rail
  2. I just spoke to Tapie's lawyer, who said that he couldn't confirm that a deal would be reached by Friday, but could confirm that negotiations are still ongoing.

Add Dan to Rail
  3. theres a second article up claiming the same thing and that tapie will then need 4 weeks to get the site running again...

http://www.egrmagazine.com/news/ftp_...osed_next_week

i dont have a membership to see what it says but thats now 2 articles saying its basically done
    Edited By: MarkFSU1 Mar 14th, 2012 at 06:20 PM
    Add MarkFSU1 to Rail
  4. Can I use my one time for like the 20th time on the FTP coming back up issue?
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  5. give them time.no rush.5-10 years.
    Add smithgraham to Rail
  6. It's all nonsense, i'll buy in once it's confirmed that the sale is final, until then, all the talk means nothing. Although I guess it is nice to be informed/up-to-date even if it is nothing....
    Add scottypimpin1 to Rail
  7. OK, so we have confirmation that nothing has been confirmed yet?
    Add pocketfish to Rail
    Originally Posted by smithgraham View Post

give them time.no rush.5-10 years.

lol no RUSH
    Add matze_widi to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

Can I use my one time for like the 20th time on the FTP coming back up issue?

ONE TIME!!
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail
  10. Call me stupid (and I know several of you will).....but why are you wanting FTP back online?

I mean seriously. In an unregulated arena why not just play more at stars? Stars has proven your money is good there and even if FTP comes back it will be owned by a company with well documented scumbag tendencies. The only real argument I can see is if they give you your roll back (or even a portion thereof). Then, ON THE VERY FUCKING DAY THEY ALLOW ME TO CASH OUT, I am taking my money and running.

Personally I feel any person that makes a deposit to FTP is an epic idiot.
    Add Diver1 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Diver1 View Post

Call me stupid (and I know several of you will).....but why are you wanting FTP back online?

I mean seriously. In an unregulated arena why not just play more at stars? Stars has proven your money is good there and even if FTP comes back it will be owned by a company with well documented scumbag tendencies. The only real argument I can see is if they give you your roll back (or even a portion thereof). Then, ON THE VERY FUCKING DAY THEY ALLOW ME TO CASH OUT, I am taking my money and running.

So this, all the pretty satellite colors and the rush poker and my beloved 90 man knockout tourneys. I will be a total spectator. Well I live in the US too so...
    Add mykalhenry to Rail
  12. We'll see what happens. Here's PocketFives' feature article on the latest Full Tilt speculation. We've gotten conflicting info from our sources, so I'm not really sure what conclusions to draw:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/...t-Week-587229/

Add Dan to Rail

Call me stupid (and I know several of you will).....but why are you wanting FTP back online?

I mean seriously. In an unregulated arena why not just play more at stars? if FTP comes back it will be owned by a company with well documented scumbag tendencies.

You probably just called more than a half of P5's community idiots.
    Personally poker is not personal or is it? & show me a company which is squeaky clean these days
    Edited By: smithgraham Mar 14th, 2012 at 10:47 PM
    Add smithgraham to Rail

I can understand why people would feel this way, and I am not 100% sure I will go back if it is back up.

I did very well in the 10 game mixed cash games there, and also enjoyed some rush poker when just having 20-30 minutes to play quickly. I don't know for sure I will go back, but if the new ownership does not have any of the older ownership in it, I see it being a "new" site with alot of the things I did like about FTP in it. Either way I want it back up so people can get paid back first and foremost. Whether I play there or not is a decision I will make based on how I feel about the "new" site, similar to when thinking of trying out other "new" sites.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  15. The people who would play on a reopened Full Tilt Poker are the same people who played on UB after their scandals. History doesn't matter when an edge can be found.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  16. Was wondering when/if FT re-opens, what kind of effect will it have on the smaller euro sites that have opened in the last year? Most of them are struggling now to build their player base, could the re-opening of FT kill some of them off?

I'm one of the people who might go back to FT, will have to see how it goes for awhile.
    Add vicvegas007 to Rail

I did very well in the 10 game mixed cash games there,

But did you really do that well if you didn't get your money?........ :} (sorry couldn't resist)

Whether I play there or not is a decision I will make based on how I feel about the "new" site, similar to when thinking of trying out other "new" sites.

I do understand. But in yet another unregulated environment that will be operated by well documented scumbags just does not make sense.....unless they give you a roll. I'm only calling new depositors epic idiots btw.......
    Add Diver1 to Rail
  18. how will it be unregulated? they cant operated unless they are under some form of regulation

personally il be back as long as the sites traffic is semi decent and it hasnt been changed much by the new owners

i mean after all that has happened and most importantly the players money not being segregated full tilts new owners will be under lots of peoples eyes to ensure everything is done legit, i don't see why they would put in 100 million into a company just to make the same mistakes the old owners did. it could be just as safe a place for money as stars is.

pretty sure the first thing that will be done (and made to be done by whatever regulator they go through) will be a separate account for players money
    Add mcandrews3rd to Rail
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

The people who would play on a reopened Full Tilt Poker are the same people who played on UB after their scandals. History doesn't matter when an edge can be found.

People gotta eat babies need shoes.
    Add JLizard to Rail
    Originally Posted by JLizard View Post

People gotta eat babies need shoes.

Why are people eating babies?

Add joeyrulesall to Rail
    Originally Posted by joeyrulesall View Post

Cos they need shoes, simples

Add Cookymonster198 to Rail
    Originally Posted by joeyrulesall View Post

If you have to ask you've obv never had one, butter and garlic ftw
    Add JLizard to Rail
  23. guess i'll have to think up a new epic screen name for the new FT - this could take a while

Add norv to Rail

i dont think ftp will be available to us players so it doesnt matter to me whether the site itself actually goes back up. however, if it did, that would likely mean id get my money, which is what i really care about.

if i lived in another country i may very well still play on ftp after it came back online... i deposited 500 a few years ago and cashed out over 100k easy even if i get stiffed what im still owed. if the om8 games were still running it's def worth keeping or putting on another 500 to try and run up again.
    Add Ozzie to Rail
    Originally Posted by norv View Post

guess i'll have to think up a new epic screen name for the new FT - this could take a while

GarlicToes....? Get it? Instead of Garlic Toast you eat Babies toes dipped in garlic butter......Just a thought. They taste like garlic chicken nuggets.

I'm also just upset because I live in the US and cant play on Stars. Not to mention I live just outside Baton Rouge, Lousyiana (often misspelled as Louisiana)and there are no poker rooms worth a crap around here......You would think that after nearly a year the withdrawals would have gone......not!
    Edited By: Diver1 Mar 15th, 2012 at 01:20 PM
    Add Diver1 to Rail
  26. Saw title and thought Lederer and Ferguson had finally been jailed and butt fucked. Read op and wasted more of my time.
    Add David Whats to Rail
  27. article claiming the Friday the 16th is it!

http://www.pokernewsreport.com/full-...-tomorrow-7836
    Edited By: MarkFSU1 Mar 15th, 2012 at 03:59 PM
    Add MarkFSU1 to Rail

Im looking forward to playing on FTP again. That site is my home.

Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

The people who would play on a reopened Full Tilt Poker are the same people who played on UB after their scandals. History doesn't matter when an edge can be found.

Wrong. I did not play on UB after the scandals. Even tho i made money on that site.
    Edited By: ApesAreFun Mar 15th, 2012 at 04:25 PM
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail

But did you really do that well if you didn't get your money?........ :} (sorry couldn't resist)

I do understand. But in yet another unregulated environment that will be operated by well documented scumbags just does not make sense.....unless they give you a roll. I'm only calling new depositors epic idiots btw.......

I got almost all of my roll off in late May, just left a little on to play with. I don't know if the new owners are scumbags, they did turn around adidas and have done some good. I don't know if I will play there, and don't mind being called an idiot if I do play there and have my money taken away through some kind of collusion or shanagans.

Originally Posted by MarkFSU1 View Post

article claiming the Friday the 16th is it!

http://www.pokernewsreport.com/full-...-tomorrow-7836

I hope this isn't a tease. Thanks for posting this link.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  30. This guy is on point. It's almost pathetic how quickly people are willing to forget or forgive. It's like some people need ftp like crackheads need crack!

Add curiousgeorge77 to Rail