[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. We don't have password protected tourneys, but any league can be made private. When a league is private, it will not come up in our Tournaments & Leagues search, so random players won't know it exists. The way to make a league private is in the "Settings" tab on the league website (only viewable to the league admins). If you or the OT League admin needs help, shoot me a PM & I'll take care of it for you.

To recruit players to join your private league, just invite them from inside the app (blue button on the top right).
    Thread StarterAdd HWP Greg to Rail
  2. You really need to get a handle on the all-in disconnects. Just had it happen to me for the 3rd time in only the 4th tourny I have played on the site. Extra special with AA on K high flop. Guy bets, I shove, table freezes for like 2 min and miraculously I'm sitting out. Soooo tilting, free buy in or not.
    Add blufhard to Rail
  3. Just lost connection to the server with about 35 people left in the p5's open. Not sure if anyone else has as well.
    Add Ntaust10 to Rail
  4. Yeah same here, it won't let me download on my other laptops either
    Add SteveT25 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Ntaust10 View Post

Just lost connection to the server with about 35 people left in the p5's open. Not sure if anyone else has as well.

I just came to post the same issue. Glad to know I am not the only one at least.

There Web site seems to be down as well.
    Edited By: MomentumDeferred Apr 4th, 2012 at 03:22 AM
    Add MomentumDeferred to Rail
  6. cant get back in either
    Add thereraise to Rail
  7. Terrible, I had the chip lead :(
    Add SteveT25 to Rail
  8. very pissed right now, been seeing nothing but bs beats from this site and finally im cruzing in the P5s and game freezes up & locks me out! WTF? Wasnt even in the hand. Im playing merge & cake same time no problem!!! Tried 3 times to get back in, other computer. I for one have about had it with this.
    Add G2thV to Rail
  9. You're pissed! I had like 20k!
    Add SteveT25 to Rail
  10. so just a 35 way chop on the Vita's then......
    Add thereraise to Rail
  11. I had the high hand bet shipped. 6666 first hand of the tournament.
    Add Ntaust10 to Rail
  12. well it was good to play online poker again, if only for the first hour
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  13. dam right im pissed! I wonder if I'll get my 10k points for the royal flush!
    Add G2thV to Rail
  14. Well, I mean since there isn't any money in the prize pool to split and I was the chip leader, I should still get the Vita!
    Add SteveT25 to Rail
  15. BTW, when I locked up I was on table with top stack, must have been you!
    Add G2thV to Rail
  16. Yeppers, Rafiki00
    Add SteveT25 to Rail
    Originally Posted by thereraise View Post

cant get back in either

Ditto!
    Add DieSuckerDie to Rail
  18. I am also annoyed by the site going down, but it is interesting to see how many people don't even seem to understand how the league works. The prize pool is for the entire month of league games, not for tonight only.
    Edited By: MomentumDeferred Apr 4th, 2012 at 03:36 AM
    Add MomentumDeferred to Rail
  19. I guess my hand was just a warm up for better things to come in the P5's league. Come on HWP...
    Add blufhard to Rail
  20. Jeeze! The site is down still. Next up, the official seal of the DOJ!
    Add G2thV to Rail
  21. Yeah it crashed I'm sure they'll find something to make up for it.
    Add AA4u to Rail
  22. tht explains why i cnt play the next mtt ,lol i went out like 40th in the p5er guess it froze right when i went out
    Add double_kyan to Rail
  23. Wow, check this out! HWP is back up this morning and there is no word on the crash (that I can find). But get this, they are showing the tourny as completed and have me finishing 11th (70 points) and you (rafiki00) 15th (66 points). rafi and I were on the same table when it froze. He was top stack and I was like 8-9 and running good. I know it's early yet but we need to hear from on this you Greg! I am not sure how many were locked out but it was not a problem on our end, I was playing on two other sites at the time.
    Add G2thV to Rail
    Originally Posted by G2thV View Post

Wow, check this out! HWP is back up this morning and there is no word on the crash (that I can find). But get this, they are showing the tourny as completed and have me finishing 11th (70 points) and you (rafiki00) 15th (66 points). rafi and I were on the same table when it froze. He was top stack and I was like 8-9 and running good. I know it's early yet but we need to hear from on this you Greg! I am not sure how many were locked out but it was not a problem on our end, I was playing on two other sites at the time.

I'm at work right now, so can't look it up... Where did it say I finished? Fingerspaint
    thanks...
    Add fingerspaint to Rail
  25. 28th, 53 pts
    But how does this even count?
    Add G2thV to Rail
  26. That sucks, I think I was somewhere around 11th when it froze and running well... thanks for the info though...
    Add fingerspaint to Rail
  27. Go to the site and look at the explanation for the shutdown, and what they plan to do about it (a response by the way, that was handled as soon as possible).

Why do people seemingly panic and continuously whine about these situations which can occur???

This is not the only site that has crashed, so chill out - it didn't cost you a penny so what's the problem???

Personally, I realized that there had to be a reason, and am very satisfied the way the situation was handled. WTG HWP.

PS: Grow up - if you don't like the site, then find another home where you can bitch and complain.
    Add hjwapy to Rail
  28. I think people have a right to know how things are handled during a crash. And since this is a tournament involving P5s members, and there is a HWP poker rep here, it makes sense for people to ask the questions they have asked here. Whether its free or not, people that are playing want to know that everything is dealt with fairly, especially when there is a prize to be won at the end of the day. I think the HWP reps will have a good explanation for things at the end of the day, but don't blame people for being upset when they don't understand how things were handled after a crash.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  29. dumb post!

I have been to the site, seen & read it all (I think) and as of, well, right now, there is no word on the P5s tourny other than it apparently completed with out many of us. I think we should hear something!

& BTW, I am aware that these things happen, but in over 5 years of play, I think this may only be like the 2nd time ever I have been frozen out by the site. Lucky me huh?

I assume we will hear from Greg soon.
    Add G2thV to Rail
  30. First let me say we apologize for the server crash last night. I know how frustrating it can be when these things happen, and we're taking steps to minimize the chances of it happening again.

We've scheduled a makeup game Thursday at 9 ET. In addition, we'll give everyone who was in the game 10k Hogbucks (it may take 24 hours to update in your account).

I also wanted to share with you a note from our CEO, Jeff Amrein:

To HogWild players affected by server issues Tuesday night:

We are very sorry for the server issue last night, and we will do everything we can to clean it up quickly. The system was back up at around 4 am, but I want to take a moment to let you know what happened.

For the more technical people on HogWild, our main database drive array failed on the Amazon Cloud system. For the non-technical people, that means the thingy with all the information on that is not supposed to fail....failed. We'll be working with Amazon today to figure out another level of redundancy so this problem doesn't happen again.

League Administrators - If you see anything that does not look right, please email Support@HogWildPokerLeagues.com and we will fix it. Please put “League” in the subject so we will know your issue is for a League.

Players - If you see anything that does not look right, don't worry, we will fix it. Please send any information you can to Support@HogWildPokerLeagues.com. Place “Urgent” in the subject if the matter is keeping you from playing a game today.

Players in the Staking Series Bonus Game - The game that eventually started did not count, and the scores will be rescinded. If you stayed up and won HogBucks in that game, you get to keep them. Everyone will have their HogBucks refunded, but it might take up to 24 hours.

Thanks for your patience while we continue to grow.

Sincerely,
    Jeff (Halfboat Jeff), CEO
    Thread StarterAdd HWP Greg to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 92 3 4 5 6