[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. For those of you that relocated to play online, are there other sites that have decent traffic to play on? How's are the games at PS? I'm not moving, I'm curious what the 'state of online poker' currently is.
    Add pocketfish to Rail
  2. Pokerstars is bigger than ever because of the FTP shutdown.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  3. why are the gtd tourneys smaller now?

Add schu_81 to Rail
  4. The Sunday $10M went way passed it mark. The reason some of the other tournament guars are down, is the introduction of a ton of new tournaments. I'll also be surprised if the overall guars on the SCOOP coming up will be any lower than last year.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
    Originally Posted by schu_81 View Post

why are the gtd tourneys smaller now?

LOL i can smell some hard feelings towards PS

Add P0LarAcE to Rail
  6. no hard feelings, I watch tournies on there from time to time....Just noticed the prizepools are smaller, thats all

Add schu_81 to Rail
    Originally Posted by schu_81 View Post

why are the gtd tourneys smaller now?

They are smaller because there is an overall lower total number of players to enter + Stars have added a lot of other tourneys to the schedule which means that some people are choosing to play those instead (some because the GTDs got smaller)

Overall moss t if not all the guarantees on stars are still above the level they were cut to post Black Friday. You have to remember that Pokerstars run a business and paying overlays is not good for business. They will take an occasional hit to see if its an occasional shortfall, but tourneys that fail to meet the guarantee consistently would be cut down pretty quick IMO.
    Add C_Bomb to Rail