[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

  1. My comment about stall tatics lol? What planet are you from? Are you to tell me that that a company is not cognesent of whether their account(s) have suffiecent funds or not? That sir, is a joke. The fact that I'm bitching about receiving my funds in a month is silly? Who the F are you? This is of course a business and I hold them accountable to standrads that they post the same as I would any business. The fact is, and I'm sure my previous post states this fact, bodog did right by me, but I would not trust that anyone receives funds in a timely manner or if at all until we have regulation.
    Add WhatHappened to Rail
  2.  
    Originally Posted by odi420 View Post

    ya i dunno whats up with carbon, i got two on two consecutive thursdays. now ive had one "pending approval" for a full week + ..not sure what the issue is..really thought it was getting better, guess they trying to stay one step ahead of the DOJ again ... "GIANT SIGHHHHHHHH"

    Damn a whole ween now.......BOOO THIS MAN!

    GINORMOUS SIGHHHHHHH!
     
    Add OneTime_10 to Rail
  3.  
    Originally Posted by WhatHappened View Post

    My comment about stall tatics lol? What planet are you from? Are you to tell me that that a company is not cognesent of whether their account(s) have suffiecent funds or not? That sir, is a joke. The fact that I'm bitching about receiving my funds in a month is silly? Who the F are you? This is of course a business and I hold them accountable to standrads that they post the same as I would any business. The fact is, and I'm sure my previous post states this fact, bodog did right by me, but I would not trust that anyone receives funds in a timely manner or if at all until we have regulation.

    I'm not defending Merge, but you have to realize that sites that deal with US customers have the UIEGA to work around. When you agreed to play there, most people realized that slow cashouts were going to be part of it. I can understand many US residents not wanting to trust rake based sites allowing you to play at the moment. The DOJ can always come crashing in, who knows how its legislated, etc. These are things people thought about before they deposited money and played. Online poker is not like a typical business since in the US its running in gray area. If this is how you are going to feel, online poker is best left on the shelf for you except play money sites, monthly membership sites, and any other non-rake based sites until there is regulation. Your energies might be well spent writing to the White House via Facebook and assisiting in the PPA action thread that Engineer updates almost daily in this thread rather than be upset about how long it takes for online funds to reach your bank account since until there is regulation there will always be problems for US players that don't exist on sites like pokerstars and partypoker.
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Oct 16th, 2011 at 12:33 PM
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  4. Just found out I had a fraud alert placed on my bank-issued card for a deposit on one of the US-facing sites. Fortunately I was able to get my card reactivated without divulging anything about the transaction, but still it was a pain. Ive had multiple deposits through this same processing method go through on other sites without a hitch. Just an anecdote/warning that it's probably best to stick with prepaid cards at this juncture.
     
    Add boneralert to Rail
  5.  
    Originally Posted by WhatHappened View Post

    My comment about stall tatics lol? What planet are you from? Are you to tell me that that a company is not cognesent of whether their account(s) have suffiecent funds or not? That sir, is a joke. The fact that I'm bitching about receiving my funds in a month is silly? Who the F are you? This is of course a business and I hold them accountable to standrads that they post the same as I would any business. The fact is, and I'm sure my previous post states this fact, bodog did right by me, but I would not trust that anyone receives funds in a timely manner or if at all until we have regulation.

    ill give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you havent been around the online poker world for all that long. bodog handled your situation well in the world we live in, and as an american the bolded part is just not how you can look at things these days. gl
    Add aupoker1 to Rail
  6. Which site did you try to deposit on?
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Oct 17th, 2011 at 05:13 PM
    Add bwalz to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by mrdeposit View Post

    Has anyone received a check from Carbon Poker recently? Oct 19th will be 6 weeks that they advertise and still says "manual approval required." Email them daily and beginning to think they are full of shit and having liquidity problems...any feed back would be great


    Week 5 here.
    Add supra1988t to Rail
  8. anyone from USA play on bodog and if so how is the depositing and withdraws working for you.

    thanks
     
    Add arzCARDZfan to Rail
  9. 6 weeks here.. lotta fun grinding without getting paid... suks
     
    Add busttout to Rail
  10. 5th week here. "pending manual approval"
    Add awwwsnap to Rail
  11. Played this site for several months.. have yet to cashout. Heard they were being auditited and this was making the cashouts take anywhere from 4-6 to even be approved. Just curious if anyone has cashed out on there and can help explain the process.
    Add KMills904 to Rail
  12. Am I in the wrong for being pissed off that there is a $50 processing fee if you request more than one check a month? Not only am I paying 4.9% for a CC deposit but it also cost me money to get my money off Bodog! Doesnt seem right to me...
    Edited By: royalStud Oct 17th, 2011 at 08:57 PM
    Add royalStud to Rail
  13. How are some people saying they're getting multiple checks in a timely fashion (from Carbon) and then others are saying 5 and 6 weeks and no response from support.
    Edited By: KMills904 Oct 17th, 2011 at 09:09 PM
    Add KMills904 to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by royalStud View Post

    Am I in the wrong for being pissed off that there is a $50 processing fee if you request more than one check a month? Not only am I paying 4.9% for a CC deposit but it also cost me money to get my money off Bodog! Doesnt seem right to me...

    Y I hear ya they add up. Unfortunately I think it's the uigea etc to blame not the dog on this one.
    Add bwalz to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by KMills904 View Post

    How are some people saying they're getting multiple checks in a timely fashion (from Carbon) and then others are saying 5 and 6 weeks and no response from support.


    Wish I knew. I have been hounding support for answers and just get bullshit responses.
    Add supra1988t to Rail
  16.  
    Originally Posted by dirtyjimmy4 View Post

    Requested: 10/10/2012 check from Superbook.com(merge skin), just received tracking number today, by far the fastest cashout Iv got yet. Still Waiting on bodog check (tracking number) aswell from 10/4/2012

    Received Bodog check today
    Add dirtyjimmy4 to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by supra1988t View Post

    Wish I knew. I have been hounding support for answers and just get bullshit responses.

    yeah bro it's just bullshit.. my boys are oveer in Malta grindin stars atm meanwhile im so fckin oi on waiting a month to get $
    Add KMills904 to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by OneTime_10 View Post

    ween now.......BOOO THIS MAN!

    GINORMOUS SIGHHHHHHH!

    ok ok, i get it, i came off a lil douchy. esp. when some peeps arnt even getting checks.... and now this



    Add odi420 to Rail
  19. odi420
    i see you say u have been recieving checks from Carbon?? So i looked you up on OPR and not sure what the deal is but you haven't won anything- nada??? So how can you say you are getting all these checks from Carbon??? LOL LOL bshitt wtf
    Edited By: busttout Oct 18th, 2011 at 02:36 AM
     
    Add busttout to Rail
  20. Hopefully we're not out of luck this week since apparently nobody has gotten processed on monday after looking at the other forum on merge.
     
    Add lunarphase to Rail
  21. got bodog check last week wednesday. took 13 days to get to me. it bounced and now im getting the run around trying to get my money back
    Add dirtydonzo to Rail
  22. I finally got ahold of someone through email last week on lock. Still pending a check from 9-2 and a couple weeks later. Support said that my 2 withdraws will be put on their priority list. Was hoping for something today, but nothing yet.
    Add clantaztic to Rail
  23. got a bodog check about a week ago and took about 10 days went threw perfect
     
    Add kid duke10 to Rail
  24. Still waiting to get approved for a check from 9-2.
     
    Add kevmode to Rail
  25. Hey there, you should not have any problems getting your money back, please send me a PM and let me know how you think you're getting the run around? If you could also include your account number I'll ask a senior CS manager to look into this and get the facts.

    Thanks!
    Becky
    Add BodogBecky to Rail
  26. hey guys whats the quickest merge skin with cashouts right now?
     
    Add kid duke10 to Rail
  27. Okay, Pretty pissed so im making a thread over it to vent...

    I have been playing on bodog for 5+ years. Like they say i have never once had an issue cashing out during that time until today. Cashed out 800 via check. Took about 8-10 days to get in in the mail. Went to my bank today to deposit my check THAT MY WIFE IS A TELLER FOR and after standing there like a tool the manager comes up to me and asks me what this $800 novalties check is? I said i do alot of online business and then they said when they ran it threw it flagged them to put an EXTENDED hold on the check. My wife says that she rarely sees banks put extended checks on hold unless A. You do not have any funds in your account to cover the check or B. The check holder has had multiple issues. They cleared 200 of it and 600 is on hold until October 28th.

    So then i get home and call bodog support. Talk to a guy from who knows where and he says that they are seeing an increased amount of bounced checks recently. I then asked him well what if this check bounces. His reply was in that case, print a copy of your statement showed the Bounced Check Fee along with the Previous check and we will try your cashout AGAIN via check through a different 3rd party processor. I told him if this happens i do not want another check i want it direct deposited into my account and the $50 fee waived and he just said no.

    So yeah there is my story. Learn from it. Keep playing . Do whatever. Well see what happens...
    Edited By: UNeed2Learn Oct 19th, 2011 at 05:17 PM
    Add UNeed2Learn to Rail
  28. cliff notes:
    Bodog sent check
    Totalitarian state masquerading as the champion of personal freedom and liberty screwed with my money
    Add lkport to Rail
  29. It's all about cash transfers, much safer in the current climate IMO. I'm pretty sure they can be done online also
    Add bwalz to Rail
  30. deposit via ATM FTW and hope it holds
    Add landermatt to Rail

Similar Threads