[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Anyone know how to change to a 4-color deck?

I still can't move to a preferred seat either btw. Good luck at the tables everyone!

-SID

Add SorryImDrunk to Rail
    Originally Posted by gosoxxx View Post

Anyone get Hem1 To work yet?

I haven't seen any updates for HEM1 yet. May want to check the HEM forums.

Add tyson219 to Rail
  3. Hem1 doesn't work I'm about to bite the bullet and get hem2

Add lunarphase to Rail
  4. I heard from support that you go through the "window options" tab. But you will not actually change seats till you are moved to another table! And apperantly, you are stuck in the same seat on all tables. They need to change this back!
    Edited By: G2thV Jun 7th, 2012 at 11:24 PM
    Add G2thV to Rail
  5. top left clk on settings and ck 4 color deck same for prefered seating and ck prefer seating enable
    Edited By: champstone Jun 7th, 2012 at 11:27 PM
    Add champstone to Rail
    Originally Posted by champstone View Post

top left clk on settings and ck 4 color deck same for prefered seating and ck prefer seating enable

Thanks, Champ--got it to work now. It should be noted though, that this is done from the main lobby and not the table or tournament lobby.

Huge overlays, btw. Im playing in the Thursday Evening $109-$15k gtd--only 113 players at the end of registration--Almost a $4000, 27% overlay!

Add SorryImDrunk to Rail
    Originally Posted by SorryImDrunk View Post

Huge overlays, btw. Im playing in the Thursday Evening $109-$15k gtd--only 113 players at the end of registration--Almost a $4000, 27% overlay!

Nevermind, my tournament lobby is jacked up and said late reg was over....its still open for another 38 minutes lol

Add SorryImDrunk to Rail
  8. Haven't seen this mentioned -- favorite new feature is that the time bank replenishes.

Add tyson219 to Rail
  9. I'm on a MAC, where the hell is the "Settings" tab?
    Add jbgoree to Rail
    Originally Posted by lunarphase View Post

Hem1 doesn't work I'm about to bite the bullet and get hem2

HEM 2 is working??

Add Icurazedmybb to Rail
    Originally Posted by Icurazedmybb View Post

HEM 2 is working??

yeah update is here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...uncements.html
    Add OnehighLife to Rail
  12. My favorite is they can't get the time zones correct.
    Add Sixesup to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sixesup View Post

My favorite is they can't get the time zones correct.

mine was on est i changed it to alantic standard time to match up some reason it was hour behind maybe because of daylight savings idk
    Add champstone to Rail
  14. They dont account for daylight savings time. Go +1 hour now and then go back to normal once DST changes.

Add tyson219 to Rail
  15. Disappointed the PLO8 10rebuy is back to 15 minute blinds. I think Id be okay with 12 minute blinds, but with no antes and with how wild things get in the rebuy period 15 minute blinds just makes this too long.

Add boneralert to Rail
  16. Also interesting to see the $11 shorthanded deepstack turbo in duplicate. Seems like a glitch but wouldnt mind at all if they started building some redundancy into the schedule.

Add boneralert to Rail
  17. ***10k Freeroll this Sunday @15:00 US EDT time, REGISTRATION NOW OPEN***
    Guys, The network is running a $10,000 freeroll, '6.0 $10,000 Thankyou Freeroll (56628488) for all the nuttiness of the upgrade process.

The only requirement is that you've earned 1 VIP point in the last 14 days to register.

Cheers,
    Dave
    Add David Jung to Rail
    Originally Posted by boneralert View Post

Disappointed the PLO8 10rebuy is back to 15 minute blinds. I think Id be okay with 12 minute blinds, but with no antes and with how wild things get in the rebuy period 15 minute blinds just makes this too long.

It is only like this on Thursdays, when the 109 Plo8b runs. Every other night it is back to 10 min. At least that's how it was in the weeks before the update. I assume that is still the case.

Add Icurazedmybb to Rail
  19. Ah, makes sense. That is good to know.

Originally Posted by Icurazedmybb View Post

It is only like this on Thursdays, when the 109 Plo8b runs. Every other night it is back to 10 min. At least that's how it was in the weeks before the update. I assume that is still the case.

Add boneralert to Rail
  20. It still wont let me make a player to player transfer. It says I cannot initiate a transfer at this time.
    Add I_Blade_U to Rail
  21. do you have everything verified? i'm pretty sure you need everything verified and need to deposit before you are able to make a p2p transfer. i may be wrong so don't hold me to it.
    Add Bigmike22 to Rail
  22. I see the link for hem2 patch, any info about hem1 being patched or if it will be? I only have hem1 but I want to play..
    Add bwalz to Rail
    Originally Posted by I_Blade_U View Post

It still wont let me make a player to player transfer. It says I cannot initiate a transfer at this time.

ya im not sure if you are all verified i assume that you are, but transfers have been working for me as of yesterday morning, i have done more than 1 to
    Add mattdb9er to Rail
  24. Does anyone know where you can find out how VIPs you've earned for the week?
    Add mattymofatty to Rail
  25. This has to be the 2nd most frustrating week in online poker behind black friday still no hem1 update and I can't figure out how to get all my hands from hem1 onto hem2.

Add lunarphase to Rail
  26. Yeah, it's annoying.

Try a session without a HUD. Was quite liberating and fun last night.

Add tyson219 to Rail
  27. on some tournies, registration lloby start times are different from actual tourney start times. If you look in lobby the tourney kings say they are scheduled for tomorrow at noon but if you open the lobby it says its Sunday at noon

Add elimherr to Rail
  28. Like to see;
    Clock fixed for 12 hour and time zones.
    Personalized tables are great but do they all have to be the same?
    Seat assignment needs to go back the way it was! Need to be able to sit different seats on different tables.
    Obviously the last two make it easier to multi table.
    Add G2thV to Rail
  29. Can someone please help me out with the hand historys. How come when I click the Hand History view when in a game it doesn't bring me to the actual last hand. It makes me search through all the games and find the hand. Is there a way to make it so I can see the last hand without going through the folders??
    Add poopcorn to Rail
  30. Uh, no!
    I forgot that one on my list.
    Edited By: G2thV Jun 8th, 2012 at 09:19 PM
    Add G2thV to Rail