[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. the owner of account lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll cant be that perfect of a guy if he has players playing the acct.

and different peeps playn same tourney at different times is bs as well,im not running any hud ,so if i start picking up some timing/ bet sizing tells im screwed in tht dept if its a revolving door,i just played tht guy and took 3rd but it didnt matter who i was playn i was super aggro tht tourney and tried to just steamroll it like a mad man so i know tht acct. didnt have any effect with the outcome.

amec why are u sayn these things thn holding out on outing these peeps,its not fair for the legit peeps playn
    Add double_kyan to Rail
  2. NO SHIT! If you really have solid evidence then do something with it or else stop making these accusations. If these people are multi-accounting or account sharing it's hurting honest players bottom line and it needs to be stopped. You're doing no one any good coming here making these accusation and holding out the proof. If you have the guts to say this then man up give up the proof.
    Edited By: DiamondDixie Apr 28th, 2012 at 07:39 AM

Add DiamondDixie to Rail
  3. um, its pretty obvious MAing is happening, if you need a little notarized certificate of authenticity to tell you its happening then you'll be waiting a long time....

the issue now, is whether these tickets are truly accounted for and legitimate as its apparent to anyone who can do basic addition and subtraction that the arrangements these ticket accounts have can not be profitable for the backer which means that something isnt right here; no matter how you slice it people are not in the business of burning money.

so....
    Add ktx49 to Rail
    Originally Posted by evechad View Post

can we all agree that the tickets are most likely not paid for?

Perhaps we should contact the Kahnawakee Gaming Commission and ask if their regulatory body can confirm that merge has all player accounts accounted for. I know that this commission is completely worthless, but it would be interesting to have their statement in writing along with date of their last audit.

Add donkiman to Rail
    Originally Posted by donkiman View Post

Perhaps we should contact the Kahnawakee Gaming Commission and ask if their regulatory body can confirm that merge has all player accounts accounted for. I know that this commission is completely worthless, but it would be interesting to have their statement in writing along with date of their last audit.

word of warning apparently KGC somehow/some reason gives the complaint information back to merge/skin in the event of a report and they will then sometimes close down the account of the person who filed the complaint and tell them they have the right to refuse their business and sometimes mention the complaints to the KGC as the reason.

just find that hilarious, im guessing there was some rigtard accusations somewhere along the way with these people but Id hate to see someone get their account closed for trying to do something about this.
    Edited By: ktx49 Apr 28th, 2012 at 08:34 AM
    Add ktx49 to Rail
  6. I'm sure MA is happening but my point is if someone has evidence of it then they need to disclose it and not just make accusations.

Sucks that KGC is so damn worthless!

Add DiamondDixie to Rail
    Originally Posted by ktx49 View Post

um, its pretty obvious MAing is happening, if you need a little notarized certificate of authenticity to tell you its happening then you'll be waiting a long time....

the issue now, is whether these tickets are truly accounted for and legitimate as its apparent to anyone who can do basic addition and subtraction that the arrangements these ticket accounts have can not be profitable for the backer which means that something isnt right here; no matter how you slice it people are not in the business of burning money.

so....

I talked to the Hero Ceo on 2+2 and he confirmed that if a coupon is issued is comes right off there profits or whatever. If the site was back up I would copy the link. Also I believe either lock or RPM confirmed it on 2 + 2 also, so I think issue was dead along time ago. I believe the problem is if there MAing or colluding or account shareing.

Originally Posted by AMEC04 View Post

those numbers I posted are not how much each account is up or down. the numbers I posted were how much the BACKER was up or down with each horse. You can take 40% off the total prizes and give that to the horse, his cut. the backer gets 60% of the total prizes.

example: player A has played $120,000 worth of MTTs. Player A has cashed for $90,000. Right off the bat, the stacker is down $30,000 (90K - 120K = -30K). Pretty easy math. However, the horse keeps 40% of the cashes. 40% of $90,000 is $36,000. That is another $36K that the backer is down. 30K plus 36K = -$66,000 loss for the backer.

I used OPR without rebuys added in. For these accounts this is very accurate since they never rebuy or add on.

And if Merge misses tons of tournies then the total loss only grows

Thats if they are truly on no make-up. Are all the deals the same, and do they ever use there own money, which I assume they do, because I registered for a $82 game and names above were on that list. And you only have the option for money or points.

Originally Posted by mttgrinder90 View Post

I talked to the Hero Ceo on 2+2 and he confirmed that if a coupon is issued is comes right off there profits or whatever. If the site was back up I would copy the link. Also I believe either lock or RPM confirmed it on 2 + 2 also, so I think issue was dead along time ago. I believe the problem is if there MAing or colluding or account shareing.

Thats if they are truly on no make-up. Are all the deals the same, and do they ever use there own money, which I assume they do, because I registered for a $82 game and names above were on that list. And you only have the option for money or points.

My Point to AMEC is that the number you gave are way differnet then the number I received from sharkscope.
    Add mttgrinder90 to Rail

like right now. I am playing vs lllllllllllllllllllllll and I know the account owner is actually at a big live event. Its just a dumb dynamic to have to put up with... I wont say his name because this shouldn't tarnish his reputation, which is perfect, but its just annoying

This. The alleged owner of this account (if it's who I've heard it is) probably plays on this account less than half the time lately (the past 3-4 weeks or so). He's at a live event, or traveling to a live event, his Stars account is offline, yet his account continues to grind away on Merge.
    Add KingTriton to Rail
  9. mttgrinder-
    so we should just assume that nothing is wrong here in regards to the tickets themselves because a few people with a vested interest in the stability and image of Merge as a network have came out and protected their business, the way any sensible person would do.

however, that does NOT make it true or credible. its laughable that people arent more concerned here, i mean I understand that you guys trust the HERO CEO and he said that the tickets most be legit and paid for but its kind of dumb to even ask them; i mean its their business what do you expect them to say??

its like someone asking Bernie Madoff(before he got caught) if his funds were actually a good, profitable investment....and NO, im not comparing David Jung to Bernie Madoff, just saying its not exactly a neutral source of information.
    Edited By: ktx49 Apr 28th, 2012 at 07:01 PM
    Add ktx49 to Rail
  10. King or Evechad, can you post who it is?
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  11. its almost like they are holding out on purpose. blackmail-ish vibe from the get go, but who knows, maybe they are just legitimately concerned with their safety since the amount of money involved is becoming pretty substantial from what I can see.

who knows though, I do find the whole process strange.
    Add ktx49 to Rail
  12. Where did you get all those #'s? I find it hard to believe that entire list are losing players when several of them play very well, and Swish in particular has won the HR like 4-5 times. Just impossible for all of them to be down

the_dean22 is an instructor at PocketFives Training . To get more of his advice and to watch his training videos, click here.

Add the_dean22 to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

King or Evechad, can you post who it is?

I have no firsthand knowledge. I am not a good source. My info is secondhand at best.

Edit: I have merely watched this account and occasionally checked it against the location/activity of the alleged owner to see if he could feasibly be playing on it. If this account indeed belongs to this person, it is 100% being shared.
    Edited By: KingTriton Apr 28th, 2012 at 07:43 PM
    Add KingTriton to Rail
    Originally Posted by the_dean22 View Post

Where did you get all those #'s? I find it hard to believe that entire list are losing players when several of them play very well, and Swish in particular has won the HR like 4-5 times. Just impossible for all of them to be down

The numbers he gave are what the backer is down because of the structure of the deals. Most of the players are profitable. But the deals are no make up and horse gets 40% of any cash. The deal is ridiculously unprofitable.

Add RyJS to Rail
    Originally Posted by KingTriton View Post

I have no firsthand knowledge. I am not a good source. My info is secondhand at best.

Edit: I have merely watched this account and occasionally checked it against the location/activity of the alleged owner to see if he could feasibly be playing on it. If this account indeed belongs to this person, it is 100% being shared.

Fair enough about not posting if its second hand info as then its just spreading rumors which could be wrong and thus damaging to the wrong person. Hopefully Evechad posts his firsthand knowledge.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  16. ^exactly what ive been saying for a long time!

scroll back through the pages you will see ive said exactly the same thing from the beginning....this situation absolutely stinks because NOBODY IS IN THE BUSINESS OF BURNING MONEY, and unless these tickets are somehow worth less than their face value to the backer, it cannot be a legitimate deal.

...next, we can deduce that the tickets are either illegitimate and shady as fuck, or they are actually legit, BUT for some reason this "backer" thinks they are not worth their face value, for whatever reason.

there are many possibilities for the latter explanation but either way you try and slice it, something extremely shady and unethical is occurring. at the very least, someone has a bunch of stolen tickets or something.
    Edited By: ktx49 Apr 28th, 2012 at 07:59 PM
    Add ktx49 to Rail
  17. By the way, there are two "||||||||||" accounts. The one in question -- the original one -- is Location: Mexico. (the other one is US)
    Add KingTriton to Rail
  18. ^are they both ticket accounts?
    Add ktx49 to Rail
  19. Bunch of here say ,nobody knows what all the deals are, for all u know they all owe 20 k each in mu,

I've read a ton of David Jung posts if he says it's legit thn I assume tickets are legit,that dude seems serious that he wouldn't want his skin jeapordized by some other skin being shady ,so now it comes down to the ma ing and colluding ,the so called rats in here aren't even full fledged rats snitching off half info, even the OP said he knows an acct was being played by someone else but didn't want to go that route! So why even mention it? This is a bunch of he said she said loaded with chicken shit accusations with no substantiate outing! Spit it out or x-out. Nuff said
    Add Plastic water to Rail
  20. what can David Jung really say when his business is predicated on the legitimacy of Merge as a network?

how would he even know the details in the first place?
    ....id guess that hes just assuming that all skins/merge operate the same way and from what he has seen, the tickets would have to be legit. i think its foolish to accept that as cold-hard FACT; especially in light of recent developments.

and please GTFO with the "snitching" crap....its just ignorant and flat out stupid....i mean does this look like the ghetto to you??

we certainly dont abide nor respect some made up, gangsta-thuglife honor code. go listen to some more soulja boy or something
    Edited By: ktx49 Apr 28th, 2012 at 08:48 PM
    Add ktx49 to Rail

^are they both ticket accounts?

The Mexico one is. Don't know about the new US one.
    Add KingTriton to Rail

and please GTFO with the "snitching" crap....its just ignorant and flat out stupid....i mean does this look like the ghetto to you??

we certainly dont abide nor respect some made up, gangsta-thuglife honor code. go listen to some more soulja boy or something

When did this turn into a racist rant?

Add jppp5039 to Rail
    Originally Posted by jppp5039 View Post

When did this turn into a racist rant?

you see what you want to see.
    Add ktx49 to Rail
  24. If you are referring to the list of 22 players that KingTriton posted in reply to AMEC04 this is what I found Thursday the 26th on OPR. One of the players was blocked and I could not find one other. So of the 20 players found;

The 20 players had a total gross of just over 1,352,000. Figure aprox a 68k average. Nodojinmexico had a gross of 120k, net of 42k and a 55% ROI with out rebuy/add on expense. One other player was over 100k gross but was -9% with out expenses. 4 players were at break even (+or- a couple points) 4 players were between -5% to -18% and 6 were -20% or worse. 5 were -30% or worse.

Now I assume that these numbers are not all "free ticket" games. So it's fair to say (IMO) that the real numbers are between "with expenses included" and "without expenses included" which makes 17 loosing players. What stands out, at least to me, is the amount of gross against the losses of some of these players.
    67k -37% > 82k -28% > 60k -59% > 41k -46% (120 days)

I don't know if this sheds light on anything, prbly not. And I have never understood the difference between SharkScope and OPR except that OPR has always been more accurate with my own records than SC. But I use OPR a lot and have for a very long time on merge as well as others. And I have always felt like the numbers show that merge players are basically just swapping dollars.

Before many of you jumped in post BF, merge was fairly obscure. What I saw before BF on merge is the same now, lots of players that win plenty, but few really getting ahead, building bank rolls. But you look at this list and you get into it, you see a majority of the players win vs solid competition but they are down significantly. BTW - The ABI of these 20 players is $73, that's the average of all 20.

I don't know what this ticket thing is, but my guess is it's just a small part of merge SOP.
    Add G2thV to Rail
  25. if ur waiting on proof youre gonna be waiting a long time.... Im not going to post any. Im not the only one who knows the arragenments of this deal. In fact, a FeltStars rep was searchng for horses on PTP a while back before this all went down.

All in all, I have two probelms with situation.
    1. Multi Accounting
    2. Whether or not the tickets are paid with money out side of the segregated players fund. If this is player money being used for these tickets, then this is FTP all over again, allbeit on a smaller scale.

It is things like this that is why online poker is in the boat it is in right now in the US. And with all the shady practices of Merge since BF to lure US customers, I would not mind a bit of the DOJ stepped in tomorrow. Merge is everything that is wrong with online Poker. If the DOJ stepped in, would you get paid?
    Add AMEC04 to Rail
  26. The username is llIIIllIIIllIIIllIII
    Add KingTriton to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMEC04 View Post

if ur waiting on proof youre gonna be waiting a long time.... Im not going to post any. Im not the only one who knows the arragenments of this deal. In fact, a FeltStars rep was searchng for horses on PTP a while back before this all went down.

All in all, I have two probelms with situation.
    1. Multi Accounting
    2. Whether or not the tickets are paid with money out side of the segregated players fund. If this is player money being used for these tickets, then this is FTP all over again, allbeit on a smaller scale.

It is things like this that is why online poker is in the boat it is in right now in the US. And with all the shady practices of Merge since BF to lure US customers, I would not mind a bit of the DOJ stepped in tomorrow. Merge is everything that is wrong with online Poker. If the DOJ stepped in, would you get paid?

agree. I'm not going to give any names because its not going to get us anywhere, and several of my friends may have accounts which puts me in an awkward situation. the fact is they do exist, and Merge needs to stop Feltstars somehow
    Add evechad to Rail
  28. This is a massive problem in this community when players don't stick up for the general population of players and don't out MAs. It's a problem not only with the skins and merge as a whole but it involves personal decisions made by players to share accounts and steal equity from players trying to do things the right way. It's fucked up by anyone who knows specific names and doesn't do the right thing.

Add RyJS to Rail
    Originally Posted by RyJS View Post

This is a massive problem in this community when players don't stick up for the general population of players and don't out MAs. It's a problem not only with the skins and merge as a whole but it involves personal decisions made by players to share accounts and steal equity from players trying to do things the right way. It's fucked up by anyone who knows specific names and doesn't do the right thing.

what would be the purpose of me giving names? How would that help solve the problem? we know the accounts and I (a person you are saying has a massive problem) have emailed merge a handful of times.. The accounts are the problem not the players...The whole tickets out of thin air generates account sharing, and I don't even blame the players for doing what they are doing. The people giving out the tickets are the criminals, and the players of merge are the victims. If the tickets were accounted for, or makeup was added to the deal, then it would not be profitable to share accounts. The players playing on the account are just doing what is in their best interest. The players playing on the accounts haven't really done anything wrong and shouldn't be held responsible for any wrong doing.
    Add evechad to Rail

agree. I'm not going to give any names because its not going to get us anywhere, and several of my friends may have accounts which puts me in an awkward situation. the fact is they do exist, and Merge needs to stop Feltstars somehow

Fuck off man

can't for one sec think of why you would bring something to light if you aren't willing to go the whole way. You are selfish and weak. Its super small of you.

imo you shouldn't admit to knowing info if you are to much of a pussy to divulge that info.

"Guess what guys; I know who is stealing from you but if i told you who my pos social circle might look down on me"

WEAK sir

Add icufish to Rail