[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

Originally Posted by FishOutTheShark View Post

Poker770 offers 24/7 customer service. Ask us any questions and we will happily respond within 30 minutes. There are no automatic responses, no next day replies, just get in touch with our experts. Our team is here to help you.

I mean guys the WORST customer service ever seen . I m still waiting for almost 3 days for a simply answer and this is not the first time happened. Im in doubt if this site is still running or its employed by 1 person whos having vacation.

Feel free to forward me the information via PM and I will have someone look into it.

Originally Posted by takise View Post

Hello Christian,

You totally wrong. The points you see in VIP section are the same points and same amounts you see in My account. And Christian I get that only base points are counting for clearing that bonus from your online support. The point is that Poker770 can't get that almost everyone reading terms
    http://poker.770.com/170dol-en/terms.html
    and then playing on Poker770 and seeing only points that are there to be seen is f* sure that this are the points that count for bonus. Please rethink this yourself cause I see you the only one from Poker770 that take care about anything. And ask yourself - don't you think it is at least misleading? For me everything would be ok if that be clearly written in terms and it isn't.
    Here you got your online support talking that these points aren't visible:

"Irene: the boosted and extraboosted points do not count in the promotion you have applied for
    Irene: only the accumulated points do
    Irene: so far you have generated 2659 points
    hubsonnnn: so where i can see that ?
    Irene: you don't have this option , but I have just confirmed you
    Irene: these are the points you get at our cash tables and tournaments"

You still think it isn't misleading? Little stupid that players must take screenshots of points that aren't visible at all. So as you can see there are only 2 options. It is lie from start on or noone think about this at all.

Best regards

Hubert

You should actually see this information in your bonus section of the player account, not sure why live chat told you any different. The Points boost at the end of the month is determined through your VIP status, but for almost every poker site bonuses only the base points earned count towards meeting play through requirements.

Originally Posted by takise View Post

Hello Christian,

Can you do me last favor? I want quit playing on Poker770 ( why? here my list: 1. bonus issue, 2. support don't exist, 3. problem with vip store, 4. gameplay - no sync in break, constantly rearange your tables positions when change table, 5. withdraw on neteller about 48h ). And to do so I wanted to buy tokens for my points play them out withdraw what left on my account and move on. I bought tokens 4 days ago got confirmation e-mails and thats all no tokens at all. Of course it is not so easy on Poker770. I wrote down e-mail but no answer as always. If can look up to this one I'd be glad. Beside I want to withdraw and that could be lower then minimum and there's this in your terms "9.1 To withdraw money from his client account, the user must withdraw a minimum amount of £20 using MoneyBookers, Neteller or Click2Pay and £30 and any other superior amount using wire transfer or his credit card. For any withdrawal below, the user must contact Poker770 support team." Support don't bother maybe you can? It is first poker site I ever encountered that support don't bother to answer at all.

Best regards

Hubert

Has support gotten back to you so far about the tokens and if not, what email address have you been using to get in touch with them? I will send a follow up now and drop you a PM as soon as I hear back some results.

Best regards,
    CHristian / Poker770
    Thread StarterAdd poker770 to Rail
  2. Hello Christian,

Thanks for answer. At least you trying to help. I used e-mails support@<a href="http://www.pocketfi...r770</a>.co.uk and info@poker770.co.uk and still don't get answer on any of my e-mails. Eventually I cashout what I got left on my account... maybe I go past the mark or maybe it is your help ( if so thx ). On bonus issue I'v stand by my opinion and don't think it is fair. So for now I got problem with tokens, finally catch online support, and here what they say:
    "hubsonnnn: hi
    hubsonnnn: iv got problem with tokens
    hubsonnnn: can you help me?
    hubsonnnn: hello ?
    Online support is currently unavailable.
    Monique: Hello
    Monique: How may I help you?
    Monique: May I kindly ask what is the problem you have with the tokens
    hubsonnnn: yes
    hubsonnnn: i bought tokens in vip store
    hubsonnnn: 1 week ago
    hubsonnnn: 1x 5,5$ and 4x 1,1$
    hubsonnnn: i got confirmation e-mails and thats all i dont get tokens
    hubsonnnn: i e-mailed support but no answer
    hubsonnnn: can you help me fix this
    hubsonnnn: ?
    hubsonnnn: i want to know what the problem is and why i dont get tokens ?
    hubsonnnn: HELLO ???????
    Monique: Thank you very much for your patience
    hubsonnnn: do u know why i still dont have tokens ?
    Monique: May I inform you that currently we are experiencing technical faults and Shop orders cannot be processed"

And then support vanished for good and don't now if that will be fixed or not.

Best regards

Hubert
    Add takise to Rail
  3. Hi Christian,

having a few problems hope you can help sort them out. have emailed support twice through the 770 site ...no response.

I quite frequently get disconnected. (my problem) but when I do, I instantly loose all my active tables. (dissappear from desktop) when I reconnect I'm sitting out of every table obv I loose whatever bet I have on table then...I need to resize and move every table intividually. this is the second time I have written about this ....no response from first .
    ]Not to name your competition but when I disconnect from other poker servers tables stay where they are and usually i just reconnect without loosing any bets. (tables just update)
    [Is this issue going to be addressed with you sofware in future ?

also. when I play (only when 770 is open) my mouse gets stuck in top RHS of screen. this doesn't seem to be my pc's problem and only occurs when 770is open. also sound is intermittent. playing multiple tables I quite often hear the dealling of 5 (or more) tables in the background (yes very annoying to say the least) and no sound for the active table. to clarify I play on a few different sites with no troubles an any but 770
    can give you other details if needed

cheers
    Edited By: D_d_me_001 Feb 15th, 2012 at 05:00 AM
    Add D_d_me_001 to Rail
    Originally Posted by D_d_me_001 View Post

can give you other details if needed

Hello there,

what operating system and firewall / anti virus do you use? I doubt it's an issue in that direction but tech support will always ask me that first anyways in order to proceed. I did have quite a few issues myself half a year ago on Windows 7 32bit but they disappeared when I got a new 64 bit one.

Regarding the server crashes this seems to be an iPoker problem as others also just reported more or less frequent disconnects on 770 and other skins. I am trying to collect as many details right now to send over to tech for further investigation, so every bit helps.

Best regards,
    Christian / Poker770
    Thread StarterAdd poker770 to Rail
    Originally Posted by poker770 View Post

Hello there,

what operating system and firewall / anti virus do you use? I doubt it's an issue in that direction but tech support will always ask me that first anyways in order to proceed. I did have quite a few issues myself half a year ago on Windows 7 32bit but they disappeared when I got a new 64 bit one.

Regarding the server crashes this seems to be an iPoker problem as others also just reported more or less frequent disconnects on 770 and other skins. I am trying to collect as many details right now to send over to tech for further investigation, so every bit helps.

Best regards,
    Christian / Poker770

windows 7 64bit / Norton (all pretty standard)
    Add D_d_me_001 to Rail
    Originally Posted by poker770 View Post

Hello there,

Best regards,
    Christian / Poker770

It's happening on 3 different puters for me
    Win XP MicrosoftEssentials
    WinVista McAfee
    Win7 McAfee
    Add Poker Orifice to Rail