[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Over the last few years(!) partypoker have proven to be one of the most unreliable sites when it comes to a stable connection. It seems like every other day the site crashes, and the players gets refunded. But these last few months have been ridic. We can not go ONE single day without this mess of a site crashing.
    This cant go on any longer... We, the players, are fed up. Does partypoker have a rep here on P5s? I really want some answers.
    Edited By: ApesAreFun Oct 21st, 2011 at 10:36 PM
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail
  2. Bodes well for the Pokerfest thats coming up.
    Agree its a fkn joke

And hows all the web pages that keep popping up saying that their network status for real money games is "very good".
    Not tilting at all
    Add ugr italy to Rail
  3. I like how the server status is still showing as Very Good at half past the hour yet this was going on well before then.

Add CupcakeTrev to Rail
    Originally Posted by CupcakeTrev View Post

I like how the server status is still showing as Very Good at half past the hour yet this was going on well before then.

Yeah. Pretty much std for party. Deny deny deny.
    Thread StarterAdd ApesAreFun to Rail
  5. they dont give anybody any info either, are we supposed to just sit and wait for 2 hours until they tell us it is all cancelled??
    I could be out drinking now, party poker u have a lot to answer for!

Add jimbomber to Rail
  6. We'll see how that develops when they finally reveal their plans with bwin ... wasn't that overdue for quite some time anyways?
    Add zedmaster84 to Rail
  7. This is great. Getting close to 2 hrs just waiting for party to either resume or cancel. Im think they are cancelling since nobody could addon in the 20r.
    The greedy fucks running this mess of site doesnt want to pay out any overlays.
    Die party!
  8. party needs to get its act together
    Add mcandrews3rd to Rail
  9. The lack of communication is incredible !!!
    Add Dionysus to Rail
  10. Seems like they cancelled everything. My tables got closed.
    Im shutting down party for the night, and demanding a refund tomorrow.
  11. They refunded me for my tournaments at least.
    But this shit cant go on any longer. Get your shit together party.
  12. i wanna beat this dead horse some more coz u r right apes it is a joke. so sik of all the bugs i hardly play there anymore.

making too much from party games to give a flying F about the poker side.

btw http://www.pocketfives.com/f10017/pa...ls-die-646595/

we really need a rep from party on here...
    Add aces_up4108 to Rail
  13. There is a rep on here. PartyPoker Alex

Hopefully he will comment on this issue in particular, especially with their series coming up.
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Oct 22nd, 2011 at 04:08 PM
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  14. Hi Guys,

I, unfortunately am not a tech rep so for technical issues or client issues will have to check with our tech dept. If there are any individual problems I will need you to PM me with your username so I can check on each one of you that have a problem.

As I said in regards to the connection issues and other problems I will find out what's going on and what is going to be done about it.

I'm sorry for all the issues and problems you guys have been going through and I hope that I can give you some assurance that something is being done about it.
    Add PartyPoker Alex to Rail
  15. Thanks Alex for chiming in. Hopefully there are no connection problems during PokerFest.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  16. After (all?) the games froze on party last night I think they must have moved server as all the later starting games were fine.
    Bloody irritating as I'd just lost half my stack in one of the frozen games - 20 seconds earlier and my refund would have been much nicer.
    Add 2JL to Rail
  17. Server problems are one thing. (And yes, Party's servers seem to go awry more than any other poker site's!)

But the matter is often compounded by partypoker's failure to suspend affected tournaments.

This has led, on many occasions, to the disastrous situation where a small minority of players are able to carry on playing and hoovering up all the chips, while the majority of players are disconnected.

This has happened to me personally on at least 1-2 occasions, and I know from speaking to other PartyPoker regulars that this has happened again very recently.

This would not be SO bad if affected players received refunds commensurate with their chip stacks at the time of being disconnected from Party's failing servers..........

But on several occasions where Party failed to suspend such tournaments, because apparently the tournaments "completed normally" once the technical problems were rectified, the games do not fall under Party's official cancellation policy, so no refund is due to those players who blinded away helplessly.

To be clear, I'm not talking about blinding away due to problems at the player's end, I'm talking about large-scale disconnections affecting most players in the tournament, due to server problems that PartyPoker admit having.

Now, I've received nominal refunds from Party in this situation, but it's something of an insult merely getting your buy-in back, after having a runaway chip lead at the time their servers failed!!

As far as I'm aware, the lucky players who remain connected to Party's failing servers and manage to steal all the chips are allowed to keep their winnings.

I think everybody can accept and tolerate a certain amount of 'downtime' from a poker site, but it's clearly unacceptable if players don't have the assurance of fairness in these situations.

To state the (I hope) fairly obvious:
    1. The games should be paused as soon as Party's server problems cause players to lose their connection.
    2. If Party fail to do this, affected players should be compensated for lost chips.

It's time PartyPoker stopped leaving us out of pocket for THEIR technical problems.
    Edited By: Liquid_Eyes Oct 23rd, 2011 at 02:34 AM
    Add Liquid_Eyes to Rail
  18. Haha I haven't played there in a few years but I def remember being on of the only people connected at one point and gettin all the chips.. I pretty much quit after that cause I knew I could be on the other end of that and I am very surprised this issue hasn't been fixed as I am pretty sure this happened to me in 2007 lol
    Add ZachL to Rail
  19. A screenshot i took of a lobby during one their epic crashes. During this one, several players got reconnected to 2 stacks in the same tournament. Pretty awesome.
    NOTE: This is from september LAST year. This shit happened before this, and still does.

Edited By: ApesAreFun Oct 23rd, 2011 at 04:30 AM
    Reason: Die party
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

There is a rep on here. PartyPoker Alex

Hopefully he will comment on this issue in particular, especially with their series coming up.

Jaxon, FYI Alex is a female!

Add Dan to Rail
  21. Oh look, here we go again. Another day, another connection-issue. Well done party, well done.
    2 whole days without a major crash! That's a reason to celebrate (So thats why you guys are 'running' this pokerfestival?)! Just look who's wearing a party-hat and sitting bare assed on the copymachine.
    This guy.

Aaaaaaand everything is paused.
    Great.

Dealer: The tournament is currently paused. Play will resume shortly.
  22. I just had all my tables shut down, so i logged out, and cant log back in.

Im in 5 tournaments, 1 of which is 30r on the final table
    Edited By: Spraggs Oct 24th, 2011 at 08:29 PM
    Add Spraggs to Rail
  23. Yep... Just as I'm trying to sign up for a few games... inc the pokerfest they've been advertising...

I am told some players are ok though.
    Add 2JL to Rail
    Originally Posted by Spraggs View Post

I just had all my tables shut down, so i logged out, and cant log back in.

Im in 5 tournaments, 1 of which is 30r on the final table

Yep same as you spraggs. while my friend is next to me playing all his tables. wtf...
    Add YanniYankievich to Rail
  25. Yep, cant log in at all...
    Add firaldo to Rail
  26. im back
    Add YanniYankievich to Rail
  27. blinds had gone thru me twice when i get back.

nice one party u incompetent cunts, letting others play on when most are disconnected, ridiculous!
    Add Spraggs to Rail
  28. You are seeing this page as your computer is unable to connect to our game servers. This could either be because of your internet connection or our game servers might be facing a problem.

Report from partypoker.com support staff:

Real Money games status:
    Status at 10/24/2011 14:30 ET: Very Good

Play Money games status:
    Status at 10/24/2011 14:30 ET: Very Good

Legend

Very Good: The health of our services is very good. No widespread problems have been detected or reported. The reason you could have come to this page could be due to some problems at your end.
    Add wolflupescu to Rail
  29. this is a complete joke, actually had all my tables closed now and most annoyingly of all is the retarted page coming up saying that the connection is very good what bs

on a side note if they could get hem working on pokerfest tournaments that would b great
    Add mcandrews3rd to Rail
    Originally Posted by mcandrews3rd View Post

this is a complete joke, actually had all my tables closed now and most annoyingly of all is the retarted page coming up saying that the connection is very good what bs

on a side note if they could get hem working on pokerfest tournaments that would b great

LOL sometimes that page fails to load for me. That always makes me laugh....

And yes to the 2nd part. No HHs are being written to our HDDs for the pokerfest tournaments. Also n1 party!
    Edited By: ApesAreFun Oct 24th, 2011 at 08:57 PM