1. I have been trying for five weeks to cashout $120 out of over $500 in my cake poker account. Perfectly normal account, no queries or problems. Anyone else having cashout problems, any info gratefully received.
    Add dustydecks to Rail
  2. $500 min cashout
    Add Acpittboss to Rail
    Originally Posted by Acpittboss View Post

$500 min cashout

Used to be, when I checked last night it was changed to $50.

As for the request... I had one for $1300 right before black Friday and it took about a month. I had one after for $1000 and took 12 days from the day of request. Haven't tried sense but even during these troubled times their support is decent to great. Send them an email and they should be able to tell you what's up.
    Add 8ntmuch to Rail
    Originally Posted by dustydecks View Post

I have been trying for five weeks to cashout $120 out of over $500 in my cake poker account. Perfectly normal account, no queries or problems. Anyone else having cashout problems, any info gratefully received.

10 weeks here, hope they diagf
    Add fizzypants to Rail
  5. Yeap still waiting, email responses/ runaround getting tiresome
    Add bboysass to Rail
  6. think its $500 min for a check though

Add stbroce42 to Rail
  7. No answers from support. No cash outs. Don't deposit money there!
    Add BigEndian to Rail
  8. k

I've been trying to cashout 2K from cake since 2.5.2011.On 23.5. the cashout was finally no longer pending but has disappeared from cashier and i received mail :
    " I can confirm that your cash out has been processed and we are expecting the funds to reach your bank account by the end of this week."
    It is the end of this week i haven't received any money and suddenly they stopped responding to my mails...What can i do???
    Add ChuanSK to Rail
  9. They're slow, that's for sure. But atleast it has happened something now, hopefully you'll get your money. Please post here if you do(or not)! What cash out method did you use, btw? My money has been "pending" for more then a week now. Let's hope they're just really slow, and that we get our money at last!
    Add BigEndian to Rail
  10. I've had a check pending for a few weeks. One timeeeeeeee
    Add threeven to Rail
  11. Money no longer pending for me. Hope I'll get them. Please let me now if anyone receive anything!
    Add BigEndian to Rail
  12. I finally received my money :).It took a month but i'm glad i got them.So it looks like there is nothing to worry about.They are just slow.
    Add ChuanSK to Rail
  13. Nice! :)
    Add BigEndian to Rail
  14. STILL Pending since 5/6...
    Add bboysass to Rail
  15. I deposited using a card in my mothers name, will I have any problems cashing out when I send in verification? They ask for documentation of the card and names must match what is on file with cake. Can anyone help with this?
    Add joeyp24 to Rail
    Originally Posted by joeyp24;6358962[B

]I deposited using a card in my mothers name[/B], will I have any problems cashing out when I send in verification? They ask for documentation of the card and names must match what is on file with cake. Can anyone help with this?

Ehh....are you an adult? Regardless, yes this would obviously be problematic.
    Add Parligod to Rail
  17. used the wrong card, didn't realize until it was too late.
    Add joeyp24 to Rail
    Originally Posted by joeyp24 View Post

used the wrong card, didn't realize until it was too late.

Something here does not make sense.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  19. Requested May 4th...Still Pending as of Jun 13th...From USA...less than 1k cashout request....

Any updates from other players? Please indicate if you are from the land of the not so free
    Add 2sexy4Dchips to Rail
  20. I'm from the land of the not so free. Requested May 10th for 1k. Still pending. Have another 2k I'll try to get off after this. Refusing to play any more online till shit gets regulated. Yes live poker sucks but I'll be playing a significant amount of it in the months to come, switching over to limit games, and will start to work real hard on learning the math. You can only improve so much playing 12+ tables at a time if there's much improvement at all. So this may not be the worst thing. Please keep the Cake cashout updates coming.
    Add FeistyZ to Rail
    Originally Posted by joeyp24 View Post

used the wrong card, didn't realize until it was too late.

how the hell do you accidently use your mother's credit card lol
    Add msc to Rail
  22. have one from 5/25 still pending and have more i want to get out also. In my email about it they were fairly vague. All they said was they were running behind their usual cashout speed. lol

Add stbroce42 to Rail
  23. I requested a cashout on 5/10 and it is still in pending. Have no idea why it takes so damn long to pay their costomers. I like to play poker here but when it comes to check cashout it takes forever. This will be a good reason for U.S players to leave this site sooner or later.
    Add Hardcorepoker to Rail
  24. 6 wks for me waiting on cashout by check. Email responses I've gotten equally vague/confusing..

Add 0TiSs to Rail
  25. The post says it kids. Got this email:

Valued CakePoker Player,

Please be advised that your cashout request has now begun processing and should be completed within 48-72 hours.

Best wishes,
    CakePoker Support

I understand payment processors are hot (fed pressure) right now, but two months? Jeez, how is their business going to succeed at this rate?
    Add peryan to Rail
  26. 48-72 hours = 2-3 days... but they are taking several weeks.
    Add Ozzie to Rail
  27. Been playin on cake lately any americans play and have had a successful cashout on there?? just wondering thanks

Add Drewace34 to Rail
  28. from my understanding everyone from cakes cashouts have been pending for a month or more
    Add iCONoFpOKER to Rail
  29. mines pending from 5/25 still. In the past they have been very good(couple days check arrives). Wouldn't be surprised if they are having processor issues as well

Add stbroce42 to Rail
  30. They (Cake) are having processor issues but Merge is getting checks out so Cake should be able to as well. (I have been waiting on a Cake check since 5/19.)

I cashed out on Merge the same day (5/19) and got my check last Tuesday.
    Add Cabo to Rail