See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Anyone going to/have tried it out?
    Edited By: Slatts45 May 3rd, 2011 at 09:55 PM
    Add Slatts45 to Rail
  2. terrible idea imo

Add Iplaythabored to Rail
  3. its going to turn into chat roulette in a hurry imo
    Add widespreadpanc to Rail
  4. I agree, creeps me out. I'm going to give Bodog a shot I'm hearing good things. Best deposit method?
    Thread StarterAdd Slatts45 to Rail
  5. lolz, at this, i just clicked the banner

i would never put myself on the cam, I would potentially play here if the cam wasnt a must use, anyone know the details?

Add jeppg1111 to Rail
  6. Only certain tables are webcam tables. this site is on the everleaf network.

Add Chach to Rail
  7. I dont care as long as people dont have a problem with me smoking weed and picking my nose while playing.
    Edited By: Acpittboss May 3rd, 2011 at 11:37 PM
    Reason: spacing (i'm high)
    Add Acpittboss to Rail
  8. its a good idea, but i dont think people will buy it
    Add Unreal03 to Rail
  9. A trip to the bathroom with your laptop might be a little awkward...#2 a little more than 1
    Edited By: zamboni1724 May 4th, 2011 at 02:39 AM
    Add zamboni1724 to Rail
  10. I think it is a good idea, but makes more sense for private leagues like pokerstars home games.

Add JoePo to Rail
  11. just about to give it a go, will let you know, but abso sure that looking at 8 ugly bastards for any length of time will def tilt me - (as will people gawking at me :-) )

just had a go - flash based only so dont know how many tables you will be able to open, they have a play money giveaway but by the slowness of the hands i doubt this will be achievable

Quite weird actually seeing people, not sure if i like it
    Edited By: norv May 4th, 2011 at 06:02 AM

Add norv to Rail
  12. ^^^^^^ def this can see it working for home games with mates.. but the idea of 8 strangers staring at me while i punch cones doesnt exactly excite me
    Add rock_it_bad to Rail
  13. not a new idea as 888poker (formerly pacific poker) have webcam tables, even though 888 software is better I would still avoid those games. If i wanted to see fat dudes in their underpants (WHICH I DON'T) there are other sites for that.
    Add vil1ain to Rail
    Originally Posted by widespreadpanc View Post

its going to turn into chat roulette in a hurry imo

totally....bad beats turn into big flaccid dicks.....ewwwwww
    Add nw25th to Rail
  15. Actually checked it out. I think one guy was rubbing one off.
    Add zamboni1724 to Rail
    Originally Posted by vil1ain View Post

not a new idea as 888poker (formerly pacific poker) have webcam tables, even though 888 software is better I would still avoid those games. If i wanted to see fat dudes in their underpants (WHICH I DON'T) there are other sites for that.

How do you know?

Add iLLNuGWichee to Rail
  17. I tried it out and it's kind of cool. I like the idea of building up a play money roll to win prizes.
    Add Driv3Thru to Rail
  18. IMO, it will all come down to the recreational player. If they like it and enjoy it, then the serious players won't be far behind.

The main problem from PokerViews side is that regardless of what they do they aren't going to be able to get big. If it catches on then any major site will just add Cam Tables.

FWIW, I think it would be awkward, but if the games are soft, I can deal.
    Add Toxic_Noodle to Rail
  19. World Online Strip Poker Series coming soon...
    Add Joshua Hodge to Rail
    Originally Posted by Joshua Hodge View Post

World Online Strip Poker Series coming soon...

Just females?
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  21. Lol at Pokerview, just play live...
    Add Lenail to Rail
  22. If you guys have any questions for PokerView, btw, they now have an official support thread:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/f10017/of...thread-637130/

Add Dan to Rail
    Originally Posted by wackyJaxon View Post

Just females?

Yes Please
    Add Joshua Hodge to Rail
  24. Hi everyone, thanks for the interest. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask under my thread. Some people had concerns about the webcams but once you try it, its actually a lot of fun. Being able to see who your playing definitely adds a new dimension to online poker. It might not necessarily be your thing, if that is the case, you can play on the regular avatar tables. But I will say that it is a lot of fun and at the end of the day its a good site to play your favorite game, webcam or avatar style.
    Hope you all had a great weekend. Good luck on the tables.
    Add PokerView to Rail
  25. Anybody playing this site?
    Add gjallen1975 to Rail
  26. Ive been play there..lately pokerview has a Get Paid to Play program which is pretty cool since I get paid every day i play poker. good rakeback 2! keep it up
    Add way2gobear to Rail