[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. Just came across this article on the cardplayer website. Not good news as it looks like the process will be lengthy....

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news...year-for-funds
    Add ACheemz to Rail
  2. That's a long time. Here's the update PocketFives got earlier today:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/...revolt-588604/

Add Dan to Rail
    Originally Posted by ACheemz View Post

Just came across this article on the cardplayer website. Not good news as it looks like the process will be lengthy....

http://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news...year-for-funds

I stopped holding my breath after the third time I nearly passed out... DOJ FTW
    Add treenom to Rail

It has been determined that the calculation formula to be used for the Petition for Remission process will be based on players' final balances with FTP as of April 15, 2011 (the "FTP Account Balances"). The claims process will begin shortly.

Thank God
    Add mapunk to Rail
    Originally Posted by mapunk View Post

Thank God

Lots of questions now on what time on April 15 the balances will be determined, cashouts still in progress, bounced checks, cashouts requested, T$, and a host of other issues. But yes, this seems like a good start:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/...ayouts-588636/

Add Dan to Rail
  6. Finally some real news. :)

Add Adam to Rail
  7. Lots of questions now about things like T$, medals, boucned checks, requested payments, and points. I would think the Garden City Group would need to address all of that at some point.

Add Dan to Rail
  8. Here is the response from PPA Executive Director John Pappas when asked how the DOJ will treat Full Tilt T$, player medals, points, etc.:

"We raised this issue with the DOJ during our face-to-face meeting in November 2012 and they welcomed our recommendation that players should be compensated for their medal, points, etc. At that time, they did not indicate what they intended to do, as they were still very early in the process in determining the calculation. It is not known yet how they will treat them, but we will continue to advocate that it should be included in the 'final balance' calculation."

Add Dan to Rail
  9. do you think ill be treated differently since my screen name is PyramidScheme?
    Add Pyramid to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pyramid View Post

do you think ill be treated differently since my screen name is PyramidScheme?

lol...maybe!

Add Adam to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pyramid View Post

do you think ill be treated differently since my screen name is PyramidScheme?

A strip search and anal cavity search is guaranteed. DOJ will love you long time, no worries.
    Add DannyInColorado to Rail
  12. Some good news but lfg already and post those apps

Add lunarphase to Rail
  13. I would bet there is a less than 10% chance I see any of my bounced check that I received immediately prior to black Friday.
    Add MUPokerPlayer to Rail
  14. When you sign onto Full Tilt does your balance show that you have money in there?

Add dcookie to Rail
  15. I am not able to sign in anymore. Since Black Friday, I have moved to a new home, the email address I had associated with my account no longer works, and my security key thingy no longer works. Lol. I guess I better get this stuff working before the line starts forming to get our money back.
  16. At least there is some kind of hope and a date...
    Add inoimbluffingdou to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Lots of questions now on what time on April 15 the balances will be determined, cashouts still in progress, bounced checks, cashouts requested, T$, and a host of other issues. But yes, this seems like a good start:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/...ayouts-588636/

bout a 6k sweat...
    Add Ozzie to Rail
    Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post

bout a 6k sweat...

Def going to be a sweat for a lot of people, and one that might not resolve itself anytime soon.

Add Dan to Rail
  19. The Poker Players Alliance reacts to the news that Full Tilt player refunds will be based on balances as of Black Friday. They also caution that cashouts won't happen immediately:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/...-money-588642/

Add Dan to Rail
  20. Figured i'd pass along there's some talk that they might give us the date of the start of the application process next week in the other forum.

Add lunarphase to Rail
    Originally Posted by lunarphase View Post

Figured i'd pass along there's some talk that they might give us the date of the start of the application process next week in the other forum.

Thanks for posting. Here's the e-mail that a Two Plus Two member got. It'll be an interesting week next week if this is indeed accurate:

Dear Mr. xxxxx,

At this time we cannot provide a specific date, but expect to be able to provide a launch date by the end of next week. Once the process begins, The Garden City Group, Inc. ("GCG") will email instructions on how to complete an online claim to all potentially eligible claimants identified by GCG utilizing data supplied by Full Tilt Poker (“FTP”). Payments will be made electronically after the close of the claim submission period.

We have your registration in our database and will be sure to contact you once the claims submission process begins.

Thank you.

Claims Administrator
    Info@FullTiltPokerClaims.com
    (866) 250-2640

Add Dan to Rail
  22. Here's our latest recap of the Full Tilt claims process:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/...t-week-588662/

Add Dan to Rail
  23. Any idea if you need to know how much exactly you had on there or will the claims company have that info already for us?
    Add WWF2012 to Rail
    Originally Posted by WWF2012 View Post

Any idea if you need to know how much exactly you had on there or will the claims company have that info already for us?

GCG says they'll be using data supplied by Full Tilt.

Add Dan to Rail
  25. alright,thank you Dan.
    Add WWF2012 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dan View Post

GCG says they'll be using data supplied by Full Tilt.

If this is the case then why do we have to go thru this whole dance of a claims process? They said that the formula for repayment would be based on player balances. So why not just apply the formula to the balances and cut the checks? Had they not waited two years plus, everyone's mailing address probably would have still be accurate as well.

Add TheVillageGrinder to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheVillageGrinder View Post

If this is the case then why do we have to go thru this whole dance of a claims process? They said that the formula for repayment would be based on player balances. So why not just apply the formula to the balances and cut the checks? Had they not waited two years plus, everyone's mailing address probably would have still be accurate as well.

Maybe they are trying to get everyone's contact info and verify that the data they got from FTP is accurate. One would think that there would be a surplus of money too rather than a shortage given not every single US FTP player will claim their balance.

Add Dan to Rail
  28. I finally am able to log in to my FTP account. I should have $$ in there. It says $0. Do all US players' accounts say $0?
  29. MUPokerplayer

You can get your history and final balance by opening the Client software and click the drop menu "requesat"
    and click "Account History(web)." It will open a web page where you can fill in the blocks and request your history and balances. check all the applicable boxes and put in the dates from when you first started with Full Tilt until June 1 2011. Click "submit."

They will send you an email in about 15 minutes to tell you when the history and balances are available. The you go back to Client software and click "request" menu and account history(web) and it will take you to where you can see/download a spread sheet with your history.

Then you save a copy for when you need proof for filing your claim remittance.
    Edited By: MYBLUEDOG Aug 13th, 2013 at 06:09 PM
    Add MYBLUEDOG to Rail