[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. gogogo bullara12, huge fan, glglgl sir, crush these internet-pros like bugs!!!
    Add EyeKnows to Rail
  2. really hoping to play with you this summer.

gl

Gags30 is an instructor at PocketFives Training . To get more of his advice and to watch his training videos, click here.

Add Gags30 to Rail
  3. I can't wait for you to not reply to this thread after you go 0fer. Or if you do reply you will complain about how some internet kid played his hand like a retard to suck out on you.

Add hoodskier to Rail
  4. GAGLIANO GL TO YOU IN LOST WAGES AND GL IN YOUR TABLE DRAW
    Add allani12 to Rail
  5. HOODSKIER BULLARA12 WILL RUN DEEP IN THE ME AND VARIOUS 1.5K AND 1K WSOP EVENTS,YOU CAN TAKE THIS TO THE BANK KID .THIS MESSAGE IS APPROVED BY BULLARA12. GL
    Add allani12 to Rail
  6. After LockPoker switched from the Merge network to Cake, I wasn't able to access my old account name. So I loaded up Carbon to try and log on there.

I entered my email address, which was the same address I used for my old full tilt account, and it logged me into my full tilt account. I check cashier and the old funds were there too. I tried playing on the tables with the funds and it worked just fine.

I don't know how or why this happened, but I'm spreading the word. I've got a screenshot of my full tilt account name in carbon cashier. I know this will be accused of photoshop or trolling or something, but I'm being honest here. Anyway you can think of for me to prove that I've accessed my old account, let me know. I can sit on a table too if you like.

Check PTR, this name has only been used at full tilt.
    Add MurphysLaw99 to Rail
  7. One sec, let me grab my tinfoil hat.
    Add MomentumDeferred to Rail
  8. yeh ok, and you of course were able to cash out...
    Add Boofer to Rail
  9. I accept that people will be skeptical, so just give it a try. Put the email you registered full tilt with and your full tilt password into carbon. That's exactly what I did and it logged me in. If we can get one other person to confirm this then there won't be so much skepticism.
    Add MurphysLaw99 to Rail
    Originally Posted by MurphysLaw99 View Post

I accept that people will be skeptical, so just give it a try. Put the email you registered full tilt with and your full tilt password into carbon. That's exactly what I did and it logged me in. If we can get one other person to confirm this then there won't be so much skepticism.

It worked for me.
    Edited By: tyson219 May 31st, 2012 at 07:59 PM
    Reason: but i use the same email/pw on all sites...sooo not really
    Add tyson219 to Rail
  11. WTH!!!
    Add YoungVic to Rail
  12. No Way!!!
    Add DirtyD32225 to Rail
  13. LOLWUT
    Add hehateme315 to Rail
  14. Worked for me too. So I sat down at NL 500 and got involved in a 4 bet pot OOP with Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy....

Santa stacked all of us....
    Add Icurazedmybb to Rail
  15. Has anyone tried yet??? Assuming you don't have the same email/pass for full tilt as you do for carbon.

I swear I'm not making this up, I just need someone else to confirm this can occur. I'm logged onto Carbon right now with my full tilt account and funds and no one believes me :/
    Add MurphysLaw99 to Rail
  16. hm
    Add hehateme315 to Rail
  17. confirmed OP has been smoking deems..
    Add grandmamoneybags to Rail
  18. you on bath-salts bro?

Add elimherr to Rail
  19. ok ppl seriously try this because i have never had a carbon account because i live in Missouri and missed signups and my full tilt pw is different than any other site poker or otherwise. fortunately my tilt account balance was $0 so im not out any money but i also cant prove that i have access to tilt funds on here. def let me log in to the website tho.

playing on RPM right now so i cant check the client itself

**EDIT** hmmm now its telling me invalid password

ya now its not working at all. no idea wtf that was
    Edited By: BlindPyro May 31st, 2012 at 08:39 PM
    Add BlindPyro to Rail
  20. I was able to login but non of my ftp funds were available. Grant it I have never deposited on Carbon before but I did have 20 bucks on ftp
    Add yjbrewer to Rail
  21. LOL
    Add DirtyD32225 to Rail
  22. What do you mean unavailable. You are on the client right? Did you click cashier and see a balance???
    Add MurphysLaw99 to Rail
  23. mods please change name of this thread we have been jerked around enough. TY and FYP OP

Add bustyou79 to Rail
  24. bath-salts

Add elimherr to Rail
  25. THIS THREAD IS CREDIBLE I JUST LOGGED IN TO FTP WITH CARBON ACCT OMFG!!! BULLARA12 APPROVES THIS MESSAGE
    Add allani12 to Rail
  26. lol bad-beats = p5's dumping ground

Add elimherr to Rail
  27. I understand skepticism but they just shut the fucking thread down without even waiting for evidence or confirmation? I'm not making this shit up I have no reason to.
    Add MurphysLaw99 to Rail
  28. BULLARA12 CAN VERIFY THAT FTP IS AVAILABLE THROUGH YOUR CARBON POKER EMAIL AND PASSWORD.APPROVED MESSAGE
    Add allani12 to Rail
  29. didnt work
    Add sirswish6 to Rail
  30. YOU MUST HAVE SAME PASSWORD AND EMAIL YOU HAD ON FTP. B12 ATM
    Add allani12 to Rail