[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. So I been raising on the button alot so I figured he thought i had air so I just shoved. He tanks for a while and slowrolls me with AA.Almost loses too... Anyone know this piece of garbage?

Full Tilt Poker Game #26460723740: $12,000 Guarantee (Rebuy) (205131399), Table 81 - 80/160 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:22:07 ET - 2010/12/16
    Seat 1: STANGAA (11,943)
    Seat 2: pbpassamassa (30,940)
    Seat 3: risk2Dupside (8,170)
    Seat 4: GOBLUE-UMICH (8,510)
    Seat 5: mcwoerns (10,642)
    Seat 6: rounderedtwice (12,940)
    pbpassamassa posts the small blind of 80
    risk2Dupside posts the big blind of 160
    The button is in seat #1
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to STANGAA [Ad Qh]
    GOBLUE-UMICH folds
    mcwoerns folds
    rounderedtwice folds
    STANGAA raises to 320
    pbpassamassa folds
    risk2Dupside raises to 850
    STANGAA has 15 seconds left to act
    STANGAA raises to 11,943, and is all in
    risk2Dupside has 15 seconds left to act
    risk2Dupside has requested TIME
    risk2Dupside calls 7,320, and is all in
    STANGAA shows [Ad Qh]
    risk2Dupside shows [As Ac]
    Uncalled bet of 3,773 returned to STANGAA
    *** FLOP *** [6d Qd 5h]
    *** TURN *** [6d Qd 5h] [Kd]
    *** RIVER *** [6d Qd 5h Kd] [2h]
    STANGAA shows a pair of Queens
    risk2Dupside shows a pair of Aces
    risk2Dupside wins the pot (16,420) with a pair of Aces
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 16,420 | Rake 0
    Board: [6d Qd 5h Kd 2h]
    Seat 1: STANGAA (button) showed [Ad Qh] and lost with a pair of Queens
    Seat 2: pbpassamassa (small blind) folded before the Flop
    Seat 3: risk2Dupside (big blind) showed [As Ac] and won (16,420) with a pair of Aces
    Seat 4: GOBLUE-UMICH didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 5: mcwoerns didn't bet (folded)
    Seat 6: rounderedtwice didn't bet (folded)
  2. Umm....I'm more concerned with your ginormous shove of 74 bbs lol. Are you making it a bluff or do you think he's calling much worse than AQ?
    Edited By: survivor2331 Dec 17th, 2010 at 01:46 AM
    Originally Posted by survivor2331 View Post

Umm....I'm more concerned with openshoving SEVENTY-FOUR bbs lol. He's not calling with anything besides aces. I would have done it too seeing something like that lolloerz

nevermind, didnt open shove. still bad tho.
    Edited By: TheBulldog3 Dec 17th, 2010 at 01:41 AM
    Reason: didnt open shove.
  4. good slowroll spot, uses the timebank. yep nh risk, wp, etc.

i give this slowroll a 6.5/10, its too simple of a spot to earn a higher score

5. 1. He was probly ROFL at your ridonkulous shove
    2. Get a life

6. I apologize for my mistake. Still a bad shove though in all seriousness.
  7. don't treat AQ like its tits when youre deep enough and have position to see a flop? Im not a fan of slowrolling, but I've come to realize that happens and just learned to deal with it. besides, guys who fast roll me with K9o when I'm shoving atc tilt me even more lol
  8. Just LOL at everything in this thread

Originally Posted by Sweet Call View Post

1. He was probly ROFL at your ridonkulous shove
    2. Get a life

Don't come in my thread all mad and shit cause you're the worst ranked pocket 5er, maybe next week you'll be 998 bro..
    Originally Posted by STANGAA View Post

Don't come in my thread all mad and shit cause you're the worst ranked pocket 5er, maybe next week you'll be 998 bro..

Really?
  11. lol, u got raped

12. OP is a tool, only little biatches come in a forum and post this garbage trying to get in a fight. * Misery loves company*

+1 to delete Thread
    Originally Posted by UNeed2Learn View Post

OP is a tool, only little biatches come in a forum and post this garbage trying to get in a fight. * Misery loves company*

+1 to delete Thread

cosign
    +2
    Edited By: ithinkfit Dec 17th, 2010 at 02:02 AM
    Reason: mathematics 1+1
  14. lol OP had to post this just so he could get in arguments with people... Tool on buddy

p.s. terrible shove (literally awful)
  15. Risk plays a lot of tables and seems like a pretty decent guy. There's a good chance he's running table ninja which automatically requests time if you do not act fast enough. So, it might not be a slowroll.

Having said that... I hope it was a slowroll. nh Risk.
  16. wp risk

Originally Posted by survivor2331 View Post

WTF does ranking have to do with anything? "OH i'm better than you because my stats are higher." Maybe so but all input is encouraged around here.

And if we're talking about rank, you're 27000 something. Gee wizzzz

I was talking about the OP for talking shit about the guy who is 999th place...
  18. top notch shove
  19. Looks pretty standard? Used the good ole timebank trick to get you to spew all of your chips and you fell for it. GG
  20. op your going about this in the perfect way imo....i mean making a stupid thread that noone cares about, proceed to call out peoples stats, while being a complete douche the entire time

oh and this slowroll was ok, i agree with the 6.5, but we do have to balance our slowrolling range as gank suggests
    Originally Posted by jmeow View Post

Risk plays a lot of tables and seems like a pretty decent guy. There's a good chance he's running table ninja which automatically requests time if you do not act fast enough. So, it might not be a slowroll.

Having said that... I hope it was a slowroll. nh Risk.

No chance of this.
    The man is known all through out Australia and its territories for his sensational slowrolling abilities.
    Good shove tho, i like where your heads at
  22. If anything I now have OP on my slow roll watch list have to get inside his head if it is that easy
  23. Wait, people actually think it's a big deal to slowroll?

LOL
  24. after just reading the hh i thought it was a pretty lame slowroll... after reading more of the thread im starting to like it a lot more.
  25. btw, the best way to respond to a slowroll is to say gh and put a note on him that if you ever get the chance you should slowroll him back. A forum freakout is not the proper outlet for your frustration
  26. Keep playing like this imo.
    Decent spot to slowroll imo. (OP, don't you think this was the perfect spot to slowroll here? I mean guy's sitting with AA... some donkey re-ships with a rather HEE-ODGE ovrbet shove..... umm.. I look at monitor & think...'tyvm donkey... weeeeeeee"
    Edited By: wackyJaxon Dec 17th, 2010 at 08:08 AM
  27. [x] gonna slowroll STANGAA whenever I get the chance
    [ ] neCcesary thread about a random slowrolling you
  28. I hate slowrolls with a passion.

I forget about them about ten seconds after they happen.

I would never waste time calling out any player on a public forum with the sole purpose of discussing a slowroll.

Since you are posting on a public forum I presume you are looking for advice.

Don't do what you did.

Originally Posted by s1nnr View Post

[x] gonna slowroll STANGAA whenever I get the chance
    [ ] neCcesary thread about a random slowrolling you

Note to self - slow roll the shit outta STANGAA whenever and as often as possible
  30. What if he had 15 tables going?