[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. hey guys,im by no means trying to complain about my luck here cos i know how sick this game can get after playing two years' full time.

just some stats,wanna know is it even close to real?

so since ftp was shut down,I played 24 sunday session on stars only with around 650 tournaments played,and i never had a winning session,biggest score is like 8th in big 109 for 5k which barely covers my BI of the day.

pretty sure i play alot of u guys here on a daily basis,mind share me how many straight losing sundays u had? it's driving me mad by not having a single winning sunday for more than half a year .....and still counting obv.
    Edited By: nickyluvshu Feb 7th, 2012 at 01:12 AM
    Add nickyluvshu to Rail
  2. I dont think i've had a winning sunday since I FTd the multi hundo back in may. I just cant beat the games on sundays, its unreal.
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail
    Originally Posted by nickyluvshu View Post

hey guys,im by no means trying to complain about my luck here cos i know how sick this game can get after playing two years' full time.

just some stats,wanna know is it even close to real?

so since ftp was shut down,I played 24 sunday session on stars only with around 650 tournaments played,and i never had a winning session,biggest score is like 8th in big 109 for 5k which barely covers my BI of the day.

pretty sure i play alot of u guys here on a daily basis,mind share me how many straight losing sundays u had? it's driving me mad by not having a single winning sunday for more than half a year .....and still counting obv.

you are complaining , why else would you write this! Obv a milly badge grinder like you knows downswings are inevidable. Keep grinding and be happy you got to run good for a few years...some of us cant even get set over set to hold...

Add P0LarAcE to Rail
  4. im shocked at this
    Add allani12 to Rail