See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. snoop dogg
    Add coolhandkev to Rail
    Originally Posted by coolhandkev View Post

snoop dogg

the fuck????
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  3. Add Donkey Kong to Rail
  4. If you arent reading this in classic Ghostface Tony Starks voice you are doing it wrong.

This is gold right hurr.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  5. LMAO
    Add ltquick to Rail
  6. seriously i laughed my fuckin ass off multiple times well done
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  7. 5. Soulja Boy
    Aka the 2011 Mr Bojangles. This nigga also deserves recognition as the coon of the decade namsayin. I dont even kno how muthafuckas listen to this niggas music….nevermind callin that shit hip hop. If it was 1930 this nigga would be rockin a necklace made of chicken legs n pigs feet n be tap dancin on watermelons for a livin
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  8. THE FIRST INDUCTEE INTO THE SOFT NIGGA HALL OF FAME IS……….
    Add ltquick to Rail
  9. See if I dont use the term "quantum failure" to describe 5 threads between now and Christmas day.
    Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  10. In before anyone cries about how they couldn't understand what he wrote
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  11. LMAO
    Add Brooklyn999 to Rail
  12. "The nigga got the most bitchmade voice on earth so its not like it takes son much effort to go FAM (Feminine As a Muthafucka) on a track."

lol.
    Add LSUfan to Rail
  13. Do sum crack and talk shit about the blacks.....
    Add Mr323 to Rail
  14. this guy is seriously delusional..i agree with some obvious stuff like Soulja Boy and Tyga...how does Young Berg even have enough recognition to make this list???

he also outs Drake wayyy to hard...Drake is a sick fucking lyricist, has a fantastic radio voice..and an overall genius imo

and are you serious about J. Cole??? wonder if he even heard Sideline Story...cant even believe he would knock the one new artist saving hip-hop

go back in your cave...your career is unbelievably overrated
    Add cotchery89 to Rail
  15. this shit is hot farts, namsayin

Add clemsonrich to Rail
  16. my friend sent me an article a few months ago where ghostface gave his opinion on every single song on the kanye and jay z album and it was even funnier then this...ill try to find it and post it but im retarded, so if anyone knows what im talking about post that link..its pretty epic
    Add Jsup to Rail
  17. shit mang I got love for err'y one, I dont b givn a fck if they soft and shit, just doods doin they thing na'meen?

Add silkhandlez to Rail
    Originally Posted by cotchery89 View Post

this guy is seriously delusional..i agree with some obvious stuff like Soulja Boy and Tyga...how does Young Berg even have enough recognition to make this list???

he also outs Drake wayyy to hard...Drake is a sick fucking lyricist, has a fantastic radio voice..and an overall genius imo

and are you serious about J. Cole??? wonder if he even heard Sideline Story...cant even believe he would knock the one new artist saving hip-hop

Is this for real?
    Edited By: ltquick Dec 23rd, 2011 at 04:15 AM
    Add ltquick to Rail
    Originally Posted by clemsonrich View Post

this shit is hot farts, namsayin

fo real
    Add Mr323 to Rail

this guy is seriously delusional..i agree with some obvious stuff like Soulja Boy and Tyga...how does Young Berg even have enough recognition to make this list???

wrong. list was awesome and hilarious
    Add Cmoney3 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Cmoney3 View Post

wrong. list was awesome and hilarious

^^

I mean I like some of Drake's songs but dude is undeniably soft
    Add FenwayKing to Rail
  22. HE WAS ON DEGRASSI FFS. DEGRASSI. HE'S FROM CANADA. CANADA MAN. HE'S PART JEWISH
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
    Originally Posted by FenwayKing View Post

^^

I mean I like some of Drake's songs but dude is undeniably soft

Seriously; think what you like about Drake's music but the dude is about as hard as Kareem Akbar, the educated brother from the bank.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  24. Spek

Add Randers to Rail
  25. "First of all son....Lionel Richie called from 1986 n said he wants his song back yo. Word. Sade jus holla'd on twitter to say this shit is soft as fuck namsayin. I think Elton John wants to conceive babies to this joint b. Drake said he gon soak in his lotion pool to this shit rite here for like a week son. I think Wiz Khagina is scissorin wit Amber Rose to this shit rite now as we speak yo."

looool man's a genius
    Add FenwayKing to Rail
  26. Shiiit TFWK is all like up in this cause his lover boy ran well, shiit fo real where da fuck is a homeboy like steppin up fo real. Any skinny ass can be like oh shit fo reasl but come on son..
    Add Mr323 to Rail

only exposure imo:

Add BRm34eva to Rail
  28. wat
    Add FenwayKing to Rail