[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. my friend goes to get these things all the time and begged me to go cuz i didnt believe him so i finally went. the asian lady who greeted us was fucking hot, luckily i got her. she said been here before? nope. she said ok undress completely and lay face down. she left the room and i did, she came in put a cover over my back and started giving me a massage. ten mins in she says "you police?" the second she said that in my head i was like fuck yes blow job time. i told her no, she said you undercover? no lol ok .. still giving me same decent massage, 10 mins later AGAIN you undercover police right? NO! ok . still massaging me, then she says ok flip over. so i did and of course i have a fucking raging boner that i was trying to control. this chick was fucking hot, early 20s petite, nice sized tits and wearing leggings or some shit. so shes still massaging me face up with a cover again and goes you want a full body correct? um yeah. then she asks againnn so what do you do for a living again? policemen right? NOOOO. i didnt hint or ask once for the happy ending but still knew it had to be coming. then she started to slowly massage my dick and balls over the cover and i have my eyes shut the whole time, then she takes to cover off and says ok relax time now your very tense. bends down and under the massage table gets lotion and starts rubbing it on my legs and shit then slowly playing with me again, then going away, then gets more lotion and rubs in her hands. she then takes my right hand and puts it on her butt cheek then starts to jerk me off. omfg amazing im thinking in my head. im thinking cant believe this actually happens, so good. i started rubbing her over her pants and trying to go down her pants and she says no no no. then i go up her shirt no no no again! i said you have to give me head i cant do this she said nooo, i said yesss big tip and she said ok 40$ minimum. i said done and she wiped me off and starts blowing me, didnt tell her i was about to cum and started to cum in her mouth and she then got mad and jerked me off. then she gave me a table shower, shit was crazy. as she was drying me off she says, so you undercover police right"? i said no again but wanted to so bad break out my gold pba card and be like yes i am give me money back lol but then got dressed, tipped her 40$ and went to leave..apparently my friend stiffed his girl and told her to come to me for extra tip but i didnt give her anything and they were mad. fuck this was long but so good

cliffs:
    went with friend to asian massage place bc i didnt believe they gave happy endings.
    got handjob/blowjob
    came in mouth
    got asked 10-15x if i was a cop/undercover cop
    go table shower
    left feeling amazing
    Add dannydunks to Rail
  2. Is there no paragraphs in Asian massage parlors?
    Add chs3rd to Rail
  3. B- but I would fap to it again. Leave all that police talk out tho. Ruins my boner. Maybe I should just try to envision ess. Hmmm...
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  4. cops get a 50% discount on Sundays - she was only trying to save you some money
    Add saxman to Rail
  5. sick brag about picking up some herps
    Add MustbeMoore to Rail
  6. wait, she didn't make you shower first, but after? I thought you shower first... did she wear rubber gloves when she touched your cock? did she put a condom on you before blowing you?

never been to one myself, but I hear the stuff above is pretty standard (maybe not all 3, but at least 1)

if she did none of the above, think about how many other guys she does that to without any kind of protection or sanitary measures... eww
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Nov 14th, 2011 at 12:26 AM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

wait, she didn't make you shower first, but after? I thought you shower first... did she wear rubber gloves when she touched your cock? did she put a condom on you before blowing you?

never been to one myself, but I hear the stuff above is pretty standard (maybe not all 3, but at least 1)

if she did none of the above, think about how many other guys she does that to without any kind of protection or sanitary measures... eww

boner officially gone.

Add northkato to Rail
  8. I mean, they should at the very least have you shower BEFORE the massage, not after. think how gross those facilities are if the patrons don't shower first

jus sayin.
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  9. never been to one myself, but when i lived in vegas there were 3 within a block of my apartment.

Add northkato to Rail
  10. Theres an asian massage place ten minute walk from where i live. Have been debating going along. This story tips me towards.. Hell yes!!
    Add TheWhitePele to Rail
    Originally Posted by northkato View Post

never been to one myself, but when i lived in vegas there were 3 within a block of my apartment.

does not compute

Add wes_mc to Rail
    Originally Posted by TheWacoKidd View Post

wait, she didn't make you shower first, but after? I thought you shower first... did she wear rubber gloves when she touched your cock? did she put a condom on you before blowing you?

Shower first.
    Condoms always.

this chick was fucking hot, early 20s petite, nice sized tits = NEVER.
    Add Johnny Slippy to Rail
  13. I was put in a shower room pre massage and washed by a 60+yr old grandma.

Tru story
    Add fcdunkin to Rail
  14. They make you shower first...that's what a table shower is, to clean you up first. Also, there is no way your buddy left without paying unless you bolted out the door. They always have guys in a back room....and they are Asian mafia dudes you don't want to fuck with.

Some give BJ's without a condom
    Add LVpokerdealer to Rail
    Originally Posted by LeftyMark View Post

A couple things with the OP's story don't add up.

this is what I was thinking... either that or he went to a herpes of the mouth-infested dive
    Edited By: TheWacoKidd Nov 14th, 2011 at 12:42 AM
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
    Originally Posted by fcdunkin View Post

I was put in a shower room pre massage and washed by a 60+yr old grandma.

Tru story

New Bedford or Chinatown on a Monday:)

Providence is the best ever.
    Add rocket5 to Rail
    Originally Posted by fcdunkin View Post

I was put in a shower room pre massage and washed by a 60+yr old grandma.

Tru story

Now this story, I believe...and it's a fine story. Don't try so hard OP.
    Add Johnny Slippy to Rail
  18. i could write books on this topic. not even kidding.
    Add nastysmell to Rail
    Originally Posted by nastysmell View Post

i could write books on this topic. not even kidding.

time to upstage bfactor with a new OT book? send anything that's too juicy to OT confessions? take your pick, but you must choose one (or both)

Add wes_mc to Rail
  20. what the fck is a table shower?
    Add Cooker to Rail
  21. YOU TYPE LONG TIME!!

i think a table shower is where they have a little bucket of holy water and they baptize ur dick and grundle

Add clemsonrich to Rail

Pawtucket ftw.

For real?
    Add rocket5 to Rail
    Originally Posted by rocket5 View Post

New Bedford or Chinatown on a Monday:)

Providence is the best ever.

Myrtle Beach tho.

I was basically scrubbed w/ a brillo pad for like 15 min. Was a bit uncomfortable not knowing wat the asian chick was going to look like.

Needless to say, she had small tits but real cute. BJ w/ condom....ldo
    Add fcdunkin to Rail
  24. I heard Mrtyle was the best.

Not sure if you're joking. There's one on every street there. Some are hidden though and you have to stumble upon them. Those are the best. I mean, that's what people have told me.

I don't really stumble around Pawtucket too often. They aren't advertised afaik.
    Add rocket5 to Rail
  25. lol pick me up at the plaza and drop me off in pawtucket. I am almost drunk enough to do it.
    Add rocket5 to Rail
  26. Was with Chino and Eric Mizrachi about a million yrs ago (2006 maybe) and we had to kill time before a Legends event at the Bike in LA. We go to this shady looking place and they like to get u seperated so we were like say yes for 1 and 2 for no. Well Chino got some snaggle toothed lookin fugly one because all we heard was him yelling 3333333 as he ran out the door. One of those stories you never forget.
    When I lived in Houston there was a great lil place next to a poker house and one of the players owned it. Go in , sit in steam room, shower off, go in, get her to rub u off, get 30 minute massage, back to steam room and shower and then back for last 30 minutes and than do w/e u want with her. Whole thing was $50.

Cliffs : I miss Houston

Add Poker&Golf to Rail
  27. white chicks are no fun when it comes to hookin :)
    Add rocket5 to Rail
  28. lol @ CF....basically my whole family lives there, spent alot of time there as a kid. wat a fuckin dump
    Add fcdunkin to Rail
  29. QUIT MIRIN!

yes she gave me a massage, then head, THEN a shower. yes it was in that order, this place had one shower, my boy got a shower first then a massage and mine was in dif order.

my boy DID pay, he just didnt tip! and he told his girl he had no money and to come to me for HER tip lol, which wasnt happening!

and yes she was in early 20s, only english she knew was..been here before? and you police?..tight body, and had to be perfect C cup titties.

http://northjersey.backpage.com/Body...spa-22/7362643

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet she looks exactly like last girl no joke
    Thread StarterAdd dannydunks to Rail
  30. fuck if he didn't tip you should start a new thread about that. asians need tips.
    Add rocket5 to Rail