[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. GO!

some songs might have come out just before the new year but w/e

Edited By: FistFights Jan 18th, 2012 at 12:20 AM
    Add FistFights to Rail
  2. wow. Drake? fuck you.
    Add MikeyRy to Rail
  3. i like that gym class heroes song remix. good shit earn.
    Add MikeyRy to Rail
  4. just posting here so i can find songs to download.
    Add hostile to Rail
  5. Edited By: MadProfesor Jan 18th, 2012 at 01:53 AM
    Add MadProfesor to Rail
  6. so pretty much more of the same awful garbage we heard in 2011?
    Add smheilbron to Rail
  7. LOL all this new shit sucks, i honestly tried to enjoy that new drake shit and just couldn't get through it... he's the worst.

HI 5! THO

Originally Posted by smheilbron View Post

so pretty much more of the same awful garbage we heard in 2011?

YUP
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  8. when i was liek 14 me and my friends went to this barber shop and got a trashbag full of hair and set it on fire. it was way better than drake.

Add clemsonrich to Rail
  9. Pretty crazy that people have different tastes in music...

Why don't you clowns post something you like instead of bashing what other people are posting, wtf does that accomplish?
    Add TheBigEarn to Rail
  10. because we came here promised hot new songs and all of them sucked and now we're angry about it. clown.
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  11. You didnt like Douche beat? CMON BRAH!
    Add MadProfesor to Rail
  12. it amazes me sometimes thats its actually guys on this site who like this pop music nonsense. and not 14 yr old girls
    Add smheilbron to Rail
    Originally Posted by smheilbron View Post

it amazes me sometimes thats its actually guys on this site who like this pop music nonsense. and not 14 yr old girls

What the hell does it matter what music anyone likes? I will admit I love some of the gayest songs you can imagine but what does that have to do with anything? I never understood judging people for what music they like because it basically has zero impact on the rest of their lives. Like I am going to have less friends because I'll jam out to some Ke$ha or Avril? Or someone else will have more because they strictly listen to "cool" bands?
    Add TheBigEarn to Rail
  14. all this shit itt is garbage

yikes

i love me some rap and hiphop but most of this stuff is unlistenable
    Add Hallettcopta to Rail
    Originally Posted by BigEarn7 View Post

Pretty crazy that people have different tastes in music...

Why don't you clowns post something you like instead of bashing what other people are posting, wtf does that accomplish?

o ya

no homo

drake still sucks big earn

Add clemsonrich to Rail
  16. I like about 1 out of every 20 songs drake does...

If we are talking Rihanna (even know I'm sure your vid was a level =P ), heres a few good tunes off her new CD.

Add TheBigEarn to Rail
  17. I love Rihanna sexually, musically, and any other kinda way there is. That woman just does it for me.
    Edited By: saxton82 Jan 18th, 2012 at 04:43 AM
    Add saxton82 to Rail

18. have this stuck in my head all day

my current favor

another good NEW song

the lastest from one of the best new young performers
    Add perma_tilt to Rail
  19. I dont believe anyone has listened to himanshu yet itt
    Add TheAlbatross to Rail
  20. i didnt like the new drake song at first either but after listening to it 2-3 times it sort of grows on you. also the song is hot, by popularity standards just because someone doesnt like not make it hot.

also, this is from 2008 but someone just introduced this song to me and its so sick, enjoy

Thread StarterAdd FistFights to Rail
  21. Common hops on a Drake track, and tears him a new asshole.

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
  22. Class w Buddens...

Yela w Kid Rock

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

i honestly tried to enjoy that new drake shit and just couldn't get through it... he's the worst.

Seriously, I went out of my way to try and enjoy Drake's music, but it remains some of the most annoying music I've ever listened to.

Paki tearing this thread a new asshole.
    Edited By: Purple Jesus Jan 18th, 2012 at 08:56 PM
    Add Purple Jesus to Rail
  24. Drake is a fucking joke. And Earn, I think the reason that people judge other people for the type of music they like, is because if it wasn't for all of the people who so readily digest easily consumable pop music, the musical standard overall would be higher, and you wouldn't have to really dig for something that isn't "MCmusic." You're listening to audio happy meals.
    Add MikeyRy to Rail

25. And of course when this one below drops it will be huge. No official CDQ quality has dropped and who knows when. Prob not till Kendrick's new album I suppose. Shitty quality or not this is dope as fuck. Kendrick absolutley kills it on the 2nd verse after J Cole.

Edited By: FiGMan Jan 19th, 2012 at 03:10 AM
    Add FiGMan to Rail
  26. I'm not one to rip other people's music, but am I the only one who thinks Mac Miller really sucks??
    Add JRoth15 to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

because we came here promised hot new songs and all of them sucked and now we're angry about it. clown.

+1

Originally Posted by BigEarn7 View Post

What the hell does it matter what music anyone likes? I will admit I love some of the gayest songs you can imagine but what does that have to do with anything? I never understood judging people for what music they like because it basically has zero impact on the rest of their lives. Like I am going to have less friends because I'll jam out to some Ke$ha or Avril? Or someone else will have more because they strictly listen to "cool" bands?

que jim carey puke GIF
    Add allisswell to Rail