[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

  1. Just said pre game twolves K love needs 31 and 8 to pass shaq for most pts/rebs in a month since 2001

    guy is the real deal and still underrated

    edit for the haters: http://blogs.wsj.com/dailyfix/2012/0...-timberwolves/
    Edited By: Co1one1_Forbin Mar 31st, 2012 at 01:24 AM
  2. Definitely getting at least twice that many rebounds about the Celtics tonight :/

    Hopefully, nowhere near that many points
  3. *Condensed schedule
     
  4.  
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

    *Condensed schedule

    this
  5. shaq played 17 games in 2001 and this is MN 16th game of month
    Thread Starter
  6. K love is such a beast. Too bad he plays on the wolves cause he will never win shit with them
  7.  
    Originally Posted by IX Equilibrium View Post

    K love is such a beast. Too bad he plays on the wolves cause he will never win shit with them

    It's inevitable that the kid from UCLA ends back up with the Lakers while he is still in his prime
  8.  
    Originally Posted by DBo Fo Sho View Post

    It's inevitable that the kid from UCLA ends back up with the Lakers while he is still in his prime

    In order to end up back with the lakers he would of had to play for them at some point /troll.

    The lakers were actually rumored to be trying to ship pau as the center piece of a deal for love before the deadline but the wolves wanted nothing to do with it.
  9. How is he underrated? Who doesn't know he's awesome? Plus he sucks at defense and makes some Rodman-like -EV plays to chase down rebounds.
  10. 12 assists for Rondo in the first half nbd
  11.  
    Originally Posted by dandickau View Post

    How is he underrated? Who doesn't know he's awesome? Plus he sucks at defense and makes some Rodman-like -EV plays to chase down rebounds.

    lol at sucks at defensive and is a defensive rebounding machine, good try, kid works hard at both ends of the court
     
  12. KG is so good, still
  13.  
    Originally Posted by Jwilkinson View Post

    lol at sucks at defensive and is a defensive rebounding machine, good try, kid works hard at both ends of the court

    lol I'm not questioning his work ethic, working hard doesn't make you a good defender. he's an elite player don't get me wrong but he's not underrated. I mean come on, he's getting MVP buzz (which is just silly).
  14. I'd vote for Love after Durant for MVP. I can't vote for lebron after what I've witnessed this month. the guy never has to nor does he carry his team on this back. the heat without him are a +5 winning team. love has absolutely carried that team. without him they're the bobcats.
  15.  
    Originally Posted by dandickau View Post

    lol I'm not questioning his work ethic, working hard doesn't make you a good defender. he's an elite player don't get me wrong but he's not underrated. I mean come on, he's getting MVP buzz (which is just silly).

    Love's become a much better defender this year. He's not great, but he's probably middle of the road.

    And in the non-Lebron MVP division, Love should be getting buzz. He's been one of the best players in the league this year.
  16. When was the last time a member of a sub-500 squad won MVP in any sport?
  17.  
    Originally Posted by ltquick View Post

    When was the last time a member of a sub-500 squad won MVP in any sport?


    arod.
  18.  
    Originally Posted by ltquick View Post

    When was the last time a member of a sub-500 squad won MVP in any sport?

    I think 2003 when ARod won it on the Rangers, they were horrid
  19.  
    Originally Posted by 1.21Gigawatts View Post

    I'd vote for Love after Durant for MVP. I can't vote for lebron after what I've witnessed this month. the guy never has to nor does he carry his team on this back. the heat without him are a +5 winning team. love has absolutely carried that team. without him they're the bobcats.

    If Lebron doesn't win MVP this year, it will be the biggest robbery since Malone stole MJ's award in '97. And that's even taking into account Lebron slowing down a bit the last few weeks (having said that, Durant probably WILL win, lol media).

    As for Love, history says he doesn't have a chance. Players never win MVP in the NBA on non-elite teams. Basketball isn't baseball; if you don't win a ton of games you're not in the MVP race. Kobe carried a team that would've won 15 games without him in '06 to the playoffs by scoring over 35 points a game and he finished 5th. I think it's been like 30 years since a team with fewer than 55 wins had an MVP (not intended to be a factual statement).
  20. Kevin Love failed. Rondo broke the record for assists in a calender month
  21.  
    Originally Posted by 1.21Gigawatts View Post

    I'd vote for Love after Durant for MVP. I can't vote for lebron after what I've witnessed this month. the guy never has to nor does he carry his team on this back. the heat without him are a +5 winning team. love has absolutely carried that team. without him they're the bobcats.

    never carried a team? Gotta be a joke. He made Cleveland championship contenders by himself.

    Lebron leads the Heat in points, rebounds, assists, and steals. He didn't carry the team to any of those victories, those numbers just happened to appear in the box score. You can't possibly watch the Heat play

    You don't want to vote for Lebron because of what you saw this month
    25 points, 8.5 boards, 6.1 assists. 51% FG and 2.3 steals

    The sick part is everybody agrees Lebron is in a slump

    Durant shouldn't be in the MVP conversation. He has Westbrook and Harden
    Edited By: Zeppelin Mar 31st, 2012 at 09:17 PM
  22. ...................

    and Lebron has Wade and Bosh.

    ok?
  23. Well I don't see Durant lead his team to victory every night. I know he scores 28 a game but did you see the game against the Lakers? Westbrook went for 36. Yeah, durant ended up with 21/11/6 but you can't say he was the MVP of his own team
    Edited By: Zeppelin Mar 31st, 2012 at 09:25 PM
  24.  
    Originally Posted by zeppelinzoso16 View Post

    Durant shouldn't be in the MVP conversation. He has Westbrook and Harden

    Just stop cause you are clueless.
  25. Durant is only not in the MVP race because Lebron should be so incredibly far ahead of everyone that there is no race.

    Durant should easily be the runner up though.
  26.  
    Originally Posted by IX Equilibrium View Post

    Just stop cause you are clueless.

    Or I am just using the same pathetic argument against Durant that people use against Lebron.

    "LeBron can't be MVP, he plays with other stars. Durant deserves MVP." How f'ing retarded is that. Durant plays with stars too dumbasses (not you, everybody in the media trying to rob LeBron of the MVP)

    the MVP is
    1. Lebron

    Durant a distant 2nd

    3. Nobody is close
  27. Just to be clear, even when Lebron is in a slump, he's still by far the best player in the league.
  28. What are the perfect game stats
    Edited By: TMLMS13 Apr 1st, 2012 at 02:03 AM
  29.  
    Originally Posted by 1.21Gigawatts View Post

    the guy never has to nor does he carry his team on this back.

    What?

    The hate for lebron results in people saying so many ridiculous things.
  30.  
    Originally Posted by dandickau View Post

    Just to be clear, even when Lebron is in a slump, he's still by far the best player in the league.

    there is not a player in this league that would not take Lebron's slumping March as their career numbers. Kobe included. Don't think anybody currently in the league has put up a season as well rounded as his March
    Edited By: Zeppelin Apr 1st, 2012 at 02:46 AM