1. no investment he made could've been worse than my Iverson Nuggs jersey.
    Add iamthedeck ftw to Rail
  2. Dude could be the smartest guy around....but the gambling addiction will be smarts every time.

If thats not the case...then, as with many others in a similar position....i chalk it down to not having a stable upbringing and many of them not having a dad or a father figure in their life. Moms are their to make sure they dont get into trouble and stay healthy...dads are usually their to teach them economically how to live life right.

So many come from single parent homes...mainly just mothers...that they just dont know any better. They dont think long term.
    Add Prestonluv to Rail
    Originally Posted by sinatra22 View Post

I earned $79k in 2011 and while I know that is not "baller" money by any stretch of the imagination, I am very happy with my lot in life and am not jealous or bitter toward anyone. On the other hand I enjoy watching idiots fail at life, when they've been given given a one-in-a-million opportunity. You shouldn't need a degree in Finance to understand that spending 100k on a necklace and buying homes and cars for you posse isn't a good idea. Especially when you know you have a very limited amount of time to earn your millions.

shut the fuck up already
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail

I love it when arrogant, shortsighted, wankster thugs lose all their money.

Feels good knowing I'm worth more than Iverson and Pippen combined.

damn you're rich

didn't know we have people with eight figure net worths posting in OT regularly. nice.
    Add warden to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

shut the fuck up already

No. FUCK YOU. How bout that?
    Add sinatra22 to Rail

No. FUCK YOU. How bout that?

Add kiro15 to Rail
    Originally Posted by kiro15 View Post

Add sinatra22 to Rail
    Originally Posted by warden View Post

damn you're rich

didn't know we have people with eight figure net worths posting in OT regularly. nice.

add one to the list as soon as I win the damn lottery, seriously what is it like 10000-1 odds to win this shit?
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
    Originally Posted by FadeToMac View Post

Does he get the Brewster's Millions now?

depends on if he kept any assets
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
    Originally Posted by AMARTIN1181 View Post

shut the fuck up already

that shouldve been a caps lock rant

ur slippin
    Add Hallettcopta to Rail
  11. couple years ago he came down to his hometown (hampton, va) and came to my favorite watering hole Baileys pub and grille. well anyway, me and my boys are playing pool and there are only 2 tables in this bar and you pay by the hour, its not a put your quarters down kinda deal. so we are chillin playing and all of a sudden him and his entourage come in and want to play...well long story short me and my boys didnt want to give up the table, i dont give a damn who you are, we were bettin and having a grand old time, but his entourage kept pressing us to give up the table for iverson, so one of my boys whos real drunk at this point yells out somethin stupid like "we aint giving up this table for shit" and now his entourage is super pissed and wants to fight us and shit...management had to come in and settle all those fools down...it was pretty rediculous.
    Add sashtakeyomoney to Rail
  12. iverson and his crew goes toa pos little watering hole?

how does he go broke then.
    Add cchan to Rail
    Originally Posted by sashtakeyomoney View Post

couple years ago he came down to his hometown (hampton, va) and came to my favorite watering hole Baileys pub and grille. well anyway, me and my boys are playing pool and there are only 2 tables in this bar and you pay by the hour, its not a put your quarters down kinda deal. so we are chillin playing and all of a sudden him and his entourage come in and want to play...well long story short me and my boys didnt want to give up the table, i dont give a damn who you are, we were bettin and having a grand old time, but his entourage kept pressing us to give up the table for iverson, so one of my boys whos real drunk at this point yells out somethin stupid like "we aint giving up this table for shit" and now his entourage is super pissed and wants to fight us and shit...management had to come in and settle all those fools down...it was pretty rediculous.

Add Popperhead to Rail
    Originally Posted by SevenCostanza View Post

who's more degenerate, poker players or pro athletes?

damn i had something for this....
    Add djdoodoo to Rail
    Originally Posted by SevenCostanza View Post

who's more degenerate, poker players or pro athletes?

damn i had something for this....
    Add djdoodoo to Rail
    Originally Posted by jolvlomma View Post

i think its called taxes paid to other jurisdictions. that and the cheaper gas prices are the only good things i see about living in NJ. fuck this place.. cant make left turns, property taxes are like 12k.. like wtf

This can't be real...Someone from the lovable dump that is Philly is upset about the Cherry Hill area lol.

I interned at DuPont on Ferry Ave when it was there, and I remember talking to my Dad (who is a Chemical Eng. there) about that luxury tax JB was talking about and he was saying basically the same thing. It SUCKKKKKED (was a paid internship at $18/hour so for a college frosh that was a ton of $$$$)
    Add sean614 to Rail
  17. Apparently AI is not as broke as advertised:

http://www.the700level.com/basketbal...10&feedID=9063

He has a bank account with $32 milllion in it that he cannot touch until he's 55 but he receives $1mm annually.
    Add sean614 to Rail
  18. i read that too, and i bet we all feel like douches now. I do anyway.
    Add I Fold to Rail
    Originally Posted by sean614 View Post

Apparently AI is not as broke as advertised:

He has a bank account with $32 milllion in it that he cannot touch until he's 55 but he receives $1mm annually.

haha, sfawesome.

love threads that are actually Rorschach tests.
    Add EyeKnows to Rail

Originally Posted by warden View Post

are we sure iverson is broke? we all thought pippen was broke too, and it turns out he wasn't even close (and he's now suing everyone who said he was).

though:

Add warden to Rail

I'll sleep better now!

Add McBain74 to Rail
  22. fucking idiot haters... what kind of thug makes an investment like that anyways?
    Add AMARTIN1181 to Rail
  23. didnt see much in that article about NHL players, golfers, nascar guys, etc. odd...
    Add smheilbron to Rail
  24. Probably already been done but

Originally Posted by kdunlapmo View Post

You have to be grossly negligent in your finances to do this

^^
    Add Randinho to Rail
    Originally Posted by smheilbron View Post

didnt see much in that article about NHL players, golfers, nascar guys, etc. odd...

dude, we get it, you are racist.
    Add TheWacoKidd to Rail
  26. Til the day I die this story will always bring a smile to my lips. I couldn't be happier. Fuck Iverson.
    Add raisethis2 to Rail
    Originally Posted by raisethis2 View Post

Til the day I die this story will always bring a smile to my lips. I couldn't be happier. Fuck Iverson.

Sweet reading comprehension skills
    Add sean614 to Rail

Sweet reading comprehension skills

One story says he's broke. One story says he's still rich. Well that settles it, he's obv still rich.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  29. ummm...did you read the article that claims he's "broke"??? Only real evidence that he's broke is that he owes a jewelry store ~$900,000 and is trying to play bball in Turkey/PR and maybe some indoor soccer....seems logical to (even though he hasn't claimed bankruptcy) tarnish his name.

Keep hating
    Add sean614 to Rail
  30. I'm happy I can hate Iverson whether or not he's broke.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 3 4 5