[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. once AYEFUCKING AGAINNNNN you have turned it all into about YOU.

and LOL about slamming people online. seems to me your narcissist overly sensitive ass made a BAD thread about the guy that sticks his dick in you. you remember that one right?
    Add Stockage to Rail
  2. LOL
    Add Mr. Smith to Rail
    Originally Posted by ECUgirl View Post

A sarcastic comment every once in awhile, I get it. Good natured teasing, I get it. Everyone has a moment where they say something dumb, whether intentionally or not, and get called out on it. That's cool. When it's continuous, relentless attacks on certain posters in every single thread they go in, regardless of what they post, then I think it becomes really ridiculous and unnecessary. If being in the "OT elite", or considered one of the "cool kids" means I have to ridicule and taunt other posters, I'd prefer to be an outcast thank you very much. I ignore and laugh off A LOT, but sometimes it just gets to the point where I'm like, will you people please just ignore me if you hate me so bad? FFS. I was never one to bully people anyway, but if I ever did, I certainly outgrew it many, many years ago. There are definitely people on here that I disagree with, or that I think are idiots, but I don't make comments like "If so and so is posting in this thread, then I'm leaving". How childish.

Originally Posted by OneM24 View Post

I disagree with this. e-fighting is stupid. As a general rule of thumb, you shouldn't say things on here in typed letters that you would not say to somebody if you were standing directly in front of them in person. If people are honest with themselves about what they would and would not say to somebody in person, and use that as a guideline for how they should interact with people here, I believe it would be much more enjoyable for everybody.

Its not about being a gaping vagina. Its about being respectful enough to have a discussion about things you disagree with people on, without attacking them personally. Attack the viewpoint, fine. Attack the person???? For what purpose?

whether e fighting abilities are needed on an online forum or not is debatable.

Whats not debatable is that people are using this e fighting as some stupid excuse as to why people are leaving this forum. Anyone who can think past Tomato knows that is just an excuse people use when they are tired of posting or have other problems.

There might be a select few that have gotton sick of the verbal bashing, to them i say...yup...your a Sally. The others are just using it as an excuse.

This is not a business setting ffs...this is like a big group of people all in a giant assembly at a gymnasium. A subject gets brought up and they yell their thoughts. Of course its different than a one on one or small meeting.

Personally, i would say the same shit in person(might be more PC at times, but would have the same point). But, many use the intranetz to say shit they normally would never say. I think this is good as some people have a hard time expressing any feelings in person.

you have to take the good with the bad and realize there are certain things that go on at all online forums.

If you want mature disagreements and no name calling...than join a Tebowing forum or start actually engaging in discussion with the Mormans and 7th day adventist peeps who knock on your door.
    Edited By: Prestonluv Nov 2nd, 2011 at 09:19 PM
    Add Prestonluv to Rail
  4. Where is Helen when we need her.
    Edited By: MonkeyCowboy Nov 2nd, 2011 at 09:41 PM
    Add MonkeyCowboy to Rail
  5. We r getting a little side tracked here people lol
    Thread StarterAdd ACheemz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Prestonluv View Post

If you want mature disagreements and no name calling...than join a Tebowing forum or start actually engaging in discussion with the Mormans and 7th day adventist peeps who knock on your door.

A kid walked into my class late the other day and 'Tebow'd." It was hilarious.
    Add Mr. Smith to Rail

Basically, your response to me needs to be directed at those making absurd, random comments. Without those posts, I wouldn't need to address it.

what you are describing is EXACTLY what you did in your last response to me. I'd find the thread, but I dont have the energy.

Add killingbird to Rail

Anyone who can think past Tomato knows that is just an excuse people use when they are tired of posting or have other problems.

tomato......fruit or vegetable?
    Add tekiller to Rail
    Originally Posted by tekiller View Post

clearly a fruit.

Add killingbird to Rail
    Originally Posted by tekiller View Post

veggie
    Add Prestonluv to Rail
  11. bird shall head up the fruit division pluv will head the veggie division, let the debate begin and let us see if we can think past tomato
    Edited By: tekiller Nov 2nd, 2011 at 11:23 PM
    Add tekiller to Rail
  12. I call Science Bob as my first witness.

http://www.sciencebob.com/questions/..._vegetable.php

Add killingbird to Rail
  13. debate over:

http://oxforddictionaries.com/page/tomatofruitveg

Scientifically speaking, a tomato is definitely a fruit.

wait... wait... tricky little suckers those tomatoes are...

As far as cooking is concerned, some things which are strictly fruits, such as tomatoes or bean pods, may be called 'vegetables' because they are used in savoury rather than sweet cooking. The term 'vegetable' is more generally used of other edible parts of plants

looks like they both win
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  14. to quote the highlander "there can be only one"
    Add tekiller to Rail
  15. ugh... ill take science then... fruit

but i love application... soooooooo.. veggie...

headexplosion.gif
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

I call Science Bob as my first witness.

http://www.sciencebob.com/questions/..._vegetable.php

religion says otherwise.

the bible calls it a vegtable and we all know that the bible speaks the truth
    Add Prestonluv to Rail
  17. Actually had a girl tell me and cougars4444 one night that unicorns are real bc they are in the bible...
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by SlayNL View Post

Pretty generic assessment. Not saying it's wrong, just pretty general.

If you're going to be here over summer (Dec-Feb), definitely go to the Gold Coast (1 hour out of Brisbane)

GOLD COAST:

If not through summer, it has to either be Melbourne or Sydney -- each has a much different feel, Sydney feels a lot bigger but is probably not as chilled out as Melbourne (imo Melbourne has a much better bar/club culture). Melb has a better poker room if that makes a diff for you, better sporting events, etc. Whereas Sydney has more sights (ie harbour bridge, opera house, etc.) and their harbour is pretty amazing

MELBOURNE:

SYDNEY:

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to Adelaide or Darwin and probably avoid Perth (weathers good, people not so much)

dammmmnnnn added to bucketlist
    Add bcdrmr to Rail
  19. raw tomatoes taste bad therefore vegetable.
    Edited By: TMLMS13 Nov 3rd, 2011 at 02:39 AM
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

raw tomatoes taste bad therefore vegetable.

WTF? they do not taste bad
    Add towman1 to Rail
  21. no way TMLM is canadian - how the fuck can you not like raw tomatoes

and they are a fruit not a vegetable ... jesus h christ
    Add saxman to Rail

People have made smart ass pointless attacks for years here.

It was worse 3 or 4 years ago. I should know as i was one of the.ringleaders.

The main difference is that some people have become gaping vaginas for whatever reason and get all butthurt.

How about attacking back..
    this is a online forum ffs...e fighting abilities should be required for membership.

People often mention the ot elite.....well one requirement for membership is not acting like a complet Sally when u get attacked

I disagree with this. e-fighting is stupid. As a general rule of thumb, you shouldn't say things on here in typed letters that you would not say to somebody if you were standing directly in front of them in person. If people are honest with themselves about what they would and would not say to somebody in person, and use that as a guideline for how they should interact with people here, I believe it would be much more enjoyable for everybody.

Its not about being a gaping vagina. Its about being respectful enough to have a discussion about things you disagree with people on, without attacking them personally. Attack the viewpoint, fine. Attack the person???? For what purpose?

somehow these are both right. this is like classical and quantum physics type shit right here.
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  23. OP, it's probably because you live in Georgia. Move to the actual non crappy United States imo.
    Add RUBINH to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

If it makes any of the Americans here feel better I would live anywhere in the US before Quebec. (incl Alaska)

US isnt that bad, all the joking aside living there wouldnt bother me, assuming I had a job tho. America is the last place you want to be unemployed in. (of the Adv Indust).

Unemployment rates:

United States 9.1 2011 (August)[116]
    Poland 9.2 2011 (May))[11]
    Syria 9.2 2009[3]
    Ukraine 9.2 2009 (December)[20]
    European Union 9.3 2011 (May)[38]

Add time4badbeat to Rail
    Originally Posted by time4badbeat View Post

Unemployment rates:

United States 9.1 2011 (August)[116]
    Poland 9.2 2011 (May))[11]
    Syria 9.2 2009[3]
    Ukraine 9.2 2009 (December)[20]
    European Union 9.3 2011 (May)[38]

And what is the quality of life like for those unemployed in the USA vs in the EU?
    Add SevenCostanza to Rail
    Originally Posted by SevenCostanza View Post

And what is the quality of life like for those unemployed in the USA vs in the EU?

Most of our unemployed have xbox and the internet.

Most of them dont.

Usa wins yet again
    Add Prestonluv to Rail