[x]

See Where You Rank in Washington

  1. Do you think that Amish/Mennonite women are sexually conservative? Do they have sex for reproductive purposes only, or for pleasure also?

    The reason I ask is because I was in Union Station in Chicago, and I was walking by a group of them. One of them (dressed like in the pic below), and probably no more than 20 years old, totally eye-fucked the shit out of me.

    I was really turned on by the way she looked at me....I wonder what it would be like to fuck one of them.

    Add markeckert2000 to Rail
  2. She was imagining how many fields you could plow with your strong shoulders.
    Add timthegem to Rail
  3. i would be money on conservitive.

    but you would really want to bang a girl that has only been with one guy and has probably done nothing but missionary?

    oh and isnt shaved AT ALL either?
    Add Lameass_ to Rail
  4. Your homework assignment is to Netflix the movie Devil's Playground and report back to me.

    In all seriousness the documentary is very enlightening about the Amish people. It follows the story of a few teens going through Rumspringa, the Amish right of passage into adulthood, where they leave the community and enter the English world in order to decide whether or not they want to pledge their life to Amish teachings.

    After seeing this film I would say without a doubt in my mind that Amish women are freaks in the sack.
    Add L0bstaM0bsta to Rail
  5. I saw some amish porn on youporn but I'm pretty sure it's fake.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  6. Amish chicks are the best!

    You should have totally gamed her, but it's not like normal chicks where you're either an ass hole to them or nice to them in order to get in their knickers, you gotta act stoic and firm in your beliefs.

    I usually open with a religion discussion followed by a statement of my conservative values. After I discuss my plans for the future with them, dey be spreadin dem legs like buttah yo.

    PS

    This is in referance to the Amish chicks that chose the path of righteousness, not the godless heathens and whores that chose the way of Satan.
    Add jtown1010 to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

    i would be money on conservitive.

    but you would really want to bang a girl that has only been with one guy and has probably done nothing but missionary?

    oh and isnt shaved AT ALL either?

    And (trust me on this, as I used to live near a large community of Amish,) besides not shaving, DO NOT WEAR DEODORANT!!

    That's a Menonite, the Amish wear only solid, muted colors. That is too "flashy" for an Amish girl.
    Add amymarie1967 to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    I saw some amish porn on youporn but I'm pretty sure it's fake.

    lol um yeah, seriously, do you write comedy scripts or somethin?
    Add Mr323 to Rail
  9.  
    Originally Posted by timthegem View Post

    She was imagining how many fields you could plow with your strong shoulders.

    lol
    Add pharreal87 to Rail
  10. A girl who doesn't know how much you actually suck in bed? Who'd believe you when you tell her it's only supposed to last 45 seconds? That'd be fantastic!
    Add grapsfan to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by Lameass_ View Post

    i would be money on conservitive.

    but you would really want to bang a girl that has only been with one guy and has probably done nothing but missionary?

    oh and isnt shaved AT ALL either?

    Amish women are huge slutbags during Rumspringa
    Add L0bstaM0bsta to Rail
  12. definetly a sex fantasy
    Add Unforseen to Rail
  13. Today i was in class and someone was like hey man, that girl right there....im like ya...what about her? Hes like would you hit that? I said i dunno man, maybe if i was hammered and had nothing else in my horizons at all. Hes like ya i feel you but she use to be a dude, i went to highschool with her. I said wait...are you telling me shes a dude? Sigh...but whatever right, i played it off like a champ and finished with i guess as long as he tapes it to the side...he goes wut? and i finished my work
    Add H@BB@KUK to Rail
  14. Today i was in class and someone was like hey man, that girl right there....im like ya...what about her? Hes like would you hit that? I said i dunno man, maybe if i was hammered and had nothing else in my horizons at all. Hes like ya i feel you but she use to be a dude, i went to highschool with her. I said wait...are you telling me shes a dude? Sigh...but whatever right, i played it off like a champ and finished with i guess as long as he tapes it to the side...he goes wut? and i finished my work

    [ ] has everything to do with whether or not amish chicks are freaks in the bed.
    Add Camz to Rail
  15. :(
    Add H@BB@KUK to Rail
  16.  
    Originally Posted by L0bstaM0bsta View Post

    Your homework assignment is to Netflix the movie Devil's Playground and report back to me.

    In all seriousness the documentary is very enlightening about the Amish people. It follows the story of a few teens going through Rumspringa, the Amish right of passage into adulthood, where they leave the community and enter the English world in order to decide whether or not they want to pledge their life to Amish teachings.

    After seeing this film I would say without a doubt in my mind that Amish women are freaks in the sack.

    Interesting..didnt know about this Rumspringa thing. Kinda makes sense...She was with 3 other girls, with no guys around.
    Thread StarterAdd markeckert2000 to Rail
  17. I saw a smokin hot Mennonite chick selling potatoes in a bar in Montana. I got caught up listening to some bull shit story as I watched her walk out. Had I talked to her I am sure I would have ended up with a truck load of potatoes.
    Add Stynsty71 to Rail
  18. I once lubed up a potatoe after making a small hole in it and secksied it up niice....does this make my Amish game tighter?
    Add Mr323 to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by jtown1010 View Post

    Amish chicks are the best!

    You should have totally gamed her, but it's not like normal chicks where you're either an ass hole to them or nice to them in order to get in their knickers, you gotta act stoic and firm in your beliefs.

    I usually open with a religion discussion followed by a statement of my conservative values. After I discuss my plans for the future with them, dey be spreadin dem legs like buttah yo.

    PS

    This is in referance to the Amish chicks that chose the path of righteousness, not the godless heathens and whores that chose the way of Satan.

    POTY
    Add Purple Jesus to Rail
  20. Most Mennonites dont dress like that. Most look just like you and me. I grew up in a big Mennonite area. 2 of my bestfriends since i was 5 are mennonite.
    The amish actually split from the Mennonites when Jacob Amman said the Mennonites were not hard core enough.
    Really the only diffrents between my buds family and mine was, They have to do 2 years of service to the church, and the whole pacifims crap. That also lets them get out of any draft or military service. Beyond that, they grew up just as retarded as me.
    Add baughman to Rail

Similar Threads