[x]

See Where You Rank in Virginia

1. bf quit smoking on new yrs, but he took a home drug test and failed. i got him a job interview for a sweet job, but they obv drug test. he bought strip (the huge bottle) and it came back "negative dilute" so he has to take it again. someone who has been in the supplement industry for like 30 yrs recommended q carbo clear which is 5 humungo pills and a 20 oz drink-she said the strip drink was too potent.

anyone have any experience with this?

ps: yik don't smoke pot if you want to apply for jobs. he quit smoking expecting to apply for jobs in 3 months, this opportunity came out of nowhere

thanks in advance for any tips

qcarbo clear 20

strip detox
    Add AnonymousX to Rail
  2. anyone???
    Thread StarterAdd AnonymousX to Rail
    Originally Posted by tsxxx04 View Post

bf quit smoking on new yrs, but he took a home drug test and failed. i got him a job interview for a sweet job, but they obv drug test. he bought strip (the huge bottle) and it came back "negative dilute" so he has to take it again. someone who has been in the supplement industry for like 30 yrs recommended q carbo clear which is 5 humungo pills and a 20 oz drink-she said the strip drink was too potent.

anyone have any experience with this?

ps: yik don't smoke pot if you want to apply for jobs. he quit smoking expecting to apply for jobs in 3 months, this opportunity came out of nowhere

thanks in advance for any tips

qcarbo clear 20

strip detox

why are u asking us a question you already have the answer to?
    Add Cmoney3 to Rail
  4. my friend google tried it
    Add chicorounder to Rail
  5. it doesn't come with directions...need tips on how long b4 to take it

idk why you find the need to be a douche in any thread i make...woman recommended it, he bought it..he doesn't know when to take it..not like he can call the salesperson at 10pm for directions.

fda made it illegal to put directions on these things.
  6. only pot forums are coming up

no legit sources.
  7. wait he quit new years? so he's been clean a solid month? How fat is he?
    Add The Precedent to Rail
  8. took a whole 9 seconds and google

The reason why some of you have failed the q-carb is because either a, you took it too early, or b, you took it too late.

The way it will work is take it 2-3 hours BEFORE you pee, after 2 hours your pee will be clean for 3 hours. so if you take it 10 hours before the test, you will fail. I have a test tomorrow at 8:30, so I'm going to take it at 6:15. if you have time like i do today, drink as much water as you can and maybe do something that will make you sweat, running, push ups, jumping jacks, whatever.. I am also going to take 2 500mg of niacin just to make sure. (<span id="IL_AD5">cheep</span> <span id="IL_AD7">over the counter</span> <span id="IL_AD8">dietary</span> pill)

Take q-carb 2-3 hours before the test. (refill bottle with water and drink, repeat 3-4 times.)

Take some niacin or maybe drink some detox tea(up to you)

DRINK AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE!!!
    Add MNGambler to Rail
  9. i used that &quot;Total Eclipse&quot; stuff for my drug test a couple of years back. Got it at GNC, made me nauseous and have to take like 26,000 pisses but it worked like a charm.

PS: I got the Blue Kind, which no one told me stains the living shit out of your lips. I went into the drug test looking like a crackhead with a blue ring around my mouths, licking my lips frantically.

Add ajedrez to Rail
  10. he's pretty thin

he smoked everyday for 4 years

when i quit 2 years ago, i had been running 5 miles a day for a few years, but i smoked a ton daily for years, and it took 3+months before i could pass w/o a detox drink. i tested myself at home a few times even after i passed my drug test with help just cuz i wanted the satisfaction of knowing i was totally clean.
  11. what site did you get that from? every site i got was either a pot forum or a site selling the drink. i looked for like 15 minutes before i made the thread.

edit: i don't think that's for the qcarbo with the pills, the regular drink is different.

sigh.

12. They would offer that to stoners....
    Add imhooks to Rail